Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

converting

Brothers and sisters I'm in need of advice, is it wise to try and show these bloody Christians loops about their dick-tator(jew-fucken-hova) and their jew-spell book?

Your advice is highly appreciated.

HAIL ASMODEUS....... HAIL ENKi.
Regards
Servant of DUAT.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Not very wise if you ask me.

Arguing with Xians is pointless and causes serious headaches, it's like you're trying to teach a rock how to spell..

On the other hand if you have a friend of yours who's Xian but you know that they're more open-minded than the rest, maybe you can try to convince that friend that Xianity is stupid and full of shit.

I wouldn't try to argue with Xian group, as you may hurt yourself physically or spiritually.

---In [email protected], <drmckinon.lonewolf@... wrote :

Brothers and sisters I'm in need of advice, is it wise to try and show these bloody Christians loops about their dick-tator(jew-fucken-hova) and their jew-spell book?

Regards
Servant of DUAT.

I have like 2 already, open minded ones, I've introduced them to the site...the thing is I'm not that experienced myself, I'm still a toddler in this... I'm studying almost everyday and meditate too, they still questioning our Gods, and they are full of doubt...

How do I go about from here on?

Thank u for responding and your advice is worth more than gold.

Hail Enki.

I was once in your position, and i can give you some tips.When showing your open minded friends The Truth, make sure they know that they can always see it on their own.Also, they are bound to ask questions, so when they do if you are not 100% sure of the answer, then tell them that you are new and that you guys should search joyofsatan.org to find the answer. 
Show them exposingchristianity , it is bound to answer their questions.HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 17, 2017, at 16:17, drmckinon.lonewolf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I have like 2 already, open minded ones, I've introduced them to the site...the thing is I'm not that experienced myself, I'm still a toddler in this... I'm studying almost everyday and meditate too, they still questioning our Gods, and they are full of doubt...

How do I go about from here on?

Thank u for responding and your advice is worth more than gold.

Hail Enki.

Whatever you do, be very careful with what information you reveal, in the past I've revealed many things which I wish I would have kept secret, sometimes even stupid Xians can connect the dots.

@SAM thank you very much..... Now I know I won't mislead them, I'll just let God Enki take control.

This group is awesome!

Hail to my SUPER GOD Enki.

In my opinion, you have already done the best thing by showing them the website. Give them time now to investigate the truth there. Don't force them to be quick about it, accepting another point of view always takes some time.
When they are intersted, they will ask you. Have discussions with them if they want to talk about it.

But always remember, NEVER force your opinion onto them. Thats how the Xian/Jews do it and its fundamentally wrong. All we need to do ist to show people an alternative to the emptiness of Xianity. What follows is their decision to make.

Hail Satan and all the Gods! 

Well, you answered your own question my friend; "the thing is I'm not that experienced myself, I'm still a toddler in this", it's hard to convince people about Satanism as almost everyone is programmed to see Satanism as a bad thing, no matter how open-minded they are. And it's definitely harder to convince them without enough knowledge to answer all of their questions.

My advice to you is to keep learning and learning until you have enough power to change people's mind about Satanism and xianity.

Don't take that in a bad way, i know you want to help people around you, we all do! but you have to be very wise or you would end up hurting yourself.. The world is merciless out there, don't learn that the hard way.

On the other hand, you can do RTR's until you've learned and empowered yourself enough to be able to protect yourself while being able to convince people about Satanism (for RTR's see here = http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm)
Some of the RTR's are exclusively for deprogramming people from under jews' power and their shitty "religions".

Good luck, and don't get discouraged! keep on fighting for the TRUTH (SATAN = TRUTH)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

No problem, friend. Just make sure that they will be ones to accept the Truth, as Aldric posted Father Satan does not want us to share His knowledge with those unworthy of it. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 18, 2017, at 17:21, drmckinon.lonewolf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @SAM thank you very much..... Now I know I won't mislead them, I'll just let God Enki take control.

This group is awesome!

Hail to my SUPER GOD Enki.

@ axaroc, I'm not taking anything in a wrong way....your words and all those who responded are encouraging and guiding me to be more wise and careful.

I now know, after loosing so many friends after I converted I'm not alone I have a family thank GOD ENKI PROMISED.

Thanks a lot to everyone in this group, keep advising, I feel like there is a lot of us who lost friends this group is the only thing that keeps us sane.

HAIL ENKI.

It is not a good idea they will not listen they are so stuck in their ways only they can figure out the truth. The most anyone can do is give them a foot in the by showing them the website if they are curious enough they will read it. If we try to tell them about what is the truth they will just act stupid. I've been studying for about 5 years now and tried to teach a few open minded people that were my friends all they had was questions and wanted proof. Let them find the proof their the ones that don't know the truth and ain't willing to listen or reason with any of us.

It is not a good idea they will not listen to what you have to say. They are stuck in their ways and believe they know everything when they dont. The only way to help is get their foot in the door by showing them the website they have to be the ones to learn for themselves. If they are curious or want to know the truth eventually they will read it. They need to see it for themselves I've studied for 5 years and tried to teach a couple of my open minded friends and all they asked was how is this and how is that they want proof or they act stupid. If they want to learn we can guide them but we can't force them to understand or to believe. You did the best you could now they have to pick up where you lead them if the want the path to the truth.

@...123 for me, when they ask for a proof i let them talk to a spirit or demon via a Ouija board.

Just seeing the board answering their questions freak them out, especially if it's a demon cuz they don't even have to speak out load for the "board" to answer them (because demons can read their thoughts).

This usually works on everyone from believer to atheist. I rarely go that way though, because it might one of the most dangerous ways to convince someone, and i never introduce groups to the board, only one person and if this person is starting to "believe" in Satanism.

Would definitely not recommend trying it!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

It's like trying to put socks on a chicken. They will run and you can try your hardest, and it is possible to do so, but useless. Don't waste your time with them.
On Jan 16, 2017 4:54 PM, "drmckinon.lonewolf@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Regards
Servant of DUAT.

"Many will find out when it's too late" 
I sympathize with brainwashed gentiles, I very much want them to come to their family.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back