Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Converted a friend

Em

I've almost converted a friend over to satanism! :D she believes most of the same things we do except she still calls her god Abba. She says she's still too deeply brainwashed and she's got a lot of deprogramming to do before she'll call him Satan, but she's getting there. I'm so excited. And it's none too soon either. Poor thing was on the way to killing herself, but she's willing to give life a second chance if this works out.

I was in her shoes too before coming here, so I'm not really worried anymore since things worked out phenomenally for me. Plus, we're moving out together in a few months! So I'll be able to get out of this house finally! Woo! Everything works out better when you've got Satan on your side!
Also, I'm sure all the meditations I've been doing have helped too lol

Hail Satan!!!!

Good for you both,something I am working on,but one day my dream will come true too,with Satan on our side,as you said.And I know the Yoga,and meditations,that I do on a daily bases,has everything to do with it. :)You inspire my dream,
to be able to share my advancement,with my true SS soul mate one day soon.:)
Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 6:32 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Converted a friend

I've almost converted a friend over to satanism! :D she believes most of the same things we do except she still calls her god Abba. She says she's still too deeply brainwashed and she's got a lot of deprogramming to do before she'll call him Satan, but she's getting there. I'm so excited. And it's none too soon either. Poor thing was on the way to killing herself, but she's willing to give life a second chance if this works out.

I was in her shoes too before coming here, so I'm not really worried anymore since things worked out phenomenally for me. Plus, we're moving out together in a few months! So I'll be able to get out of this house finally! Woo! Everything works out better when you've got Satan on your side!

Hail Satan!!!!

"Abba"? Well, that's close to "Abaddon". Lol.   No, seriously though, that is very awesome! Glad it's working out for you both. If she really, truly wants to know the truth, she will come to Father eventually; just give her time. ^ The real truth about Father satan is rather hard to take in all at once, especially if you were heavily brainwashed or influenced by enemy programs, whatever they may have been. Hail Father Satan always!
----- Original Message ----- From: Brian Gibbons To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 4:13 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Converted a friend
  Good for you both,something I am working on,but one day my dream will come true too,with Satan on our side,as you said.And I know the Yoga,and meditations,that I do on a daily bases,has everything to do with it. :)You inspire my dream,
Hail Satan Brian

Hail Satan!!!!

Awesome!~ 
Am happy and glad and think this is so good to see!

And Ah...Abba - that's a jewish/xtian word some extreme hard-core xtians use often they say and believe which means "Father"

And sorry to hear but I know all too well - That's what xtianity does to people, besides also singling them out into living their lives apart and away from the opposite sex and into becoming celibate like monks and nuns too! 
Though they try to claim otherwise - it's what I've seen happen a lot!
I'd never seen more divorced single men in any one gathering than at some of the xtian churches I'd been!
I also have brain firing issues attempting go against me saying and using the name "Satan"
So am working on practicing saying it and Hail Satan out loud verbally with emphasis often,  and I really think that's where an actual Satanist gathering meet-up group could actually probably help too.
Have you invited her to come talk with us here already?

~ Hail Father Satan! ~ 
On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 4:48 AM, Allison Passino <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
   "Abba"? Well, that's close to "Abaddon". Lol.   No, seriously though, that is very awesome! Glad it's working out for you both. If she really, truly wants to know the truth, she will come to Father eventually; just give her time. ^ The real truth about Father satan is rather hard to take in all at once, especially if you were heavily brainwashed or influenced by enemy programs, whatever they may have been. Hail Father Satan always!
----- Original Message ----- From: Brian Gibbons To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 4:13 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Converted a friend
Hail Satan Brian
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!!!!

Yeah I invited her to, but she's not quite comfortable with the idea of a group yet. :,/ 
She's on her way though. She's got some pretty big dreams that she's desperate to make into a reality, so she's following a lot of the meditations diligently. But being a satanist on your own is really hard. I don't know of any covens in this area, and given the strictly Catholic outlook of the community, I highly doubt there is one. So outside of the Egroup, I've been tragically on my own (though I know most of you are probably in the same boat). But now my friend is converting over, so I'm really excited. I'm so sick of having to make Christian and Atheist friends just to keep from getting lonely. If I could have my way, I'd just keep myself in Satanic company. :D Cause honestly, I hate the way the Xians make me feel, and I'm forever feeling sorry for the atheists since they don't know what they're missing out on.  

But I am alone no longer! 
Hail almighty Satan! 
On Nov 19, 2011, at 11:47 AM, Lord Kayle <lord.kayle@... wrote:

Awesome!~ 

And Ah...Abba - that's a jewish/xtian word some extreme hard-core xtians use often they say and believe which means "Father"

And sorry to hear but I know all too well - That's what xtianity does to people, besides also singling them out into living their lives apart and away from the opposite sex and into becoming celibate like monks and nuns too! 
I'd never seen more divorced single men in any one gathering than at some of the xtian churches I'd been!
I also have brain firing issues attempting go against me saying and using the name "Satan"
So am working on practicing saying it and Hail Satan out loud verbally with emphasis often,  and I really think that's where an actual Satanist gathering meet-up group could actually probably help too.

~ Hail Father Satan! ~ 
On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 4:48 AM, Allison Passino <[url=mailto:apocalypseofjon@...]apocalypseofjon@...[/url] wrote:
   "Abba"? Well, that's close to "Abaddon". Lol.   No, ser[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url] Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 4:13 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Converted a friend
Hail Satan Brian
From: Em <[url=mailto:sixredcandles@...]sixredcandles@...[/url]
To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

Hail Satan!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Dysfunctional belief system=Dysfunctional family.Kikes destroy family's from the inside.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Converted a friend

Awesome!~ 

~ Hail Father Satan! ~ 
Hail Satan Brian

Hail Satan!!!!

True that. My family were a bunch of devout Christians and I've got divorced parents and a suicidal brother who's now on heavy medication.  

On Nov 19, 2011, at 4:58 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
  Dysfunctional belief system=Dysfunctional family.Kikes destroy family's from the inside.Hail SatanBrian

Awesome!~ 

~ Hail Father Satan! ~ 
On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 4:48 AM, Allison Passino <[url=mailto:apocalypseofjon@...]apocalypseofjon@...[/url] wrote:
   "Abba"? Well, that's close to "Abaddon". Lol.   No, ser[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url] Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 4:13 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Converted a friend
Hail Satan Brian
From: Em <[url=mailto:sixredcandles@...]sixredcandles@...[/url]
To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

Hail Satan!!!!
[/QUOTE]

I totally and completely believe that can change for the better, unlike xtianity which drives people into bondage and despair!
Especially because of JoS here and Satan and his/our helper's! ~

~ Hail Satan! ~ Hail Enki! ~ Hail the Gods of Duat'! ~

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 5:07 PM, Six <sixredcandles@... wrote:
  True that. My family were a bunch of devout Christians and I've got divorced parents and a suicidal brother who's now on heavy medication.  

On Nov 19, 2011, at 4:58 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Dysfunctional belief system=Dysfunctional family.Kikes destroy family's from the inside. Hail SatanBrian

Awesome!~ 

~ Hail Father Satan! ~ 
Hail Satan Brian

Hail Satan!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back