Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Contingency plan?

Naithedan

It crossed my mind today while at work thinking about what I've been reading regarding spreading Satanism. What do we do in the event that an enemy finds their way here and somehow manages to get the site shut down? Do we have a Telegram or something of the like? Is such an event even possible or should I not worry?

You don't have to worry about that, we have back ups of back ups and countless more backups spread all over the world of all the websites, so even in the worst event that someone completely shuts everything down, it will take at most a few days to get everything back up, and there is practically no way for enemy groups to completely shut everything down without notice.

We have things saved offline and inaccessible to anyone, and in places even if the world goes under, it cannot be erased and can be put back up with time. The JoS will be around as long as the internet is around, and in the event that the internet is going under, the Gods will have us informed long before hand, and contingency plans even for that will be prepared in advance.

We will not let the enemy erase the Temple of Satan ever again, no matter what they do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back