Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Contacting the HPs/email

NeonBlue

Is the HPs email still the same as before [email protected] ?

Thanks for your replies and time.

By the way if you chant Sol and Tyr in that order when you are targetted by people energy ripping it pulls your energy back to you. I hope this little extra bit helps someone.

Lunaria said:
Is the HPs email still the same as before [email protected] ?

Thanks for your replies and time.

By the way if you chant Sol and Tyr in that order when you are targetted by people energy ripping it pulls your energy back to you. I hope this little extra bit helps someone.

The email of HPHC is the same.

Interesting tip related to the runes and mantras. I may check it out too.

Lunaria said:

If you say something like this you should explane how do you know. It is also not so important to get your energy back, as you can get a lot of energies from different mantras like SATANAS, the real goal is to destroy the one who does it.

AFODO said:
Lunaria said:

If you say something like this you should explane how do you know. It is also not so important to get your energy back, as you can get a lot of energies from different mantras like SATANAS, the real goal is to destroy the one who does it.

But if you chant Satanas and people energy rip you they try to keep taking from you. Maby chant Satanas after AoP. Is it practical to build energy so others can rip it from you? I heard Algiz is also a good defense against such attacks. It produces good results.

Lunaria said:
But if you chant Satanas and people energy rip you they try to keep taking from you. Maby chant Satanas after AoP. Is it practical to build energy so others can rip it from you? I heard Algiz is also a good defense against such attacks. It produces good results.

Yes definitelly protection is a must, but getting back that same energy that has been ripped off is not defense. If you have good defense like yes TYR and SOL is good for this and mainly ALGIZ, but it is better to do an affirmation with these to PROTECT you rather than give back your energy. For gaining energy, SATANAS is good.

AFODO said:
Lunaria said:

Yes definitelly protection is a must, but getting back that same energy that has been ripped off is not defense. If you have good defense like yes TYR and SOL is good for this and mainly ALGIZ, but it is better to do an affirmation with these to PROTECT you rather than give back your energy. For gaining energy, SATANAS is good.

First you got the the formula backward did you even bother to read the post? Its Sol and Tyr. Why did you get it wrong? Somehow you seem abit off hey... are you saying people should take your life force with ripping? That you should let them? Maby you think you shouldnt try to keep your life force. Fuck thats bleak. Maby Im wasting my time here.

Lunaria said:
First you got the the formula backward did you even bother to read the post? Its Sol and Tyr. Why did you get it wrong? Somehow you seem abit off hey... are you saying people should take your life force with ripping? That you should let them? Maby you think you shouldnt try to keep your life force. Fuck thats bleak. Maby Im wasting my time here.

No need to get upset, they were saying that you should set up protective energies to prevent losing life force in the first place. They did not say to give up trying to keep or restore life force, but that a good defense would prevent losses to your life force in the first place.

Lunaria said:

Yeah you are genius your “formula” is awosome, and the sequence is very important yeah…

I never said that people should take your life force I said the opposite:

Build protection
Rise your energy back
Kill the person (obviously if you are more advanced than them)

Does this sounds like that I advised to just let somebody rip your energy off???

If you can’t read and understand what you read, maybe you are wasting your time yes.

AFODO said:
Lunaria said:

Yeah you are genius your “formula” is awosome, and the sequence is very important yeah…

I never said that people should take your life force I said the opposite:

Build protection
Rise your energy back
Kill the person (obviously if you are more advanced than them)

Does this sounds like that I advised to just let somebody rip your energy off???

If you can’t read and understand what you read, maybe you are wasting your time yes.

You seem silly. Why are you being such a prick? There are people that can even get killed by others that ripped them and you think what? That x10 breaths of AoP would help? Duh the order in which you chant things matters. "genius" lol

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=449233 time=1686785315 user_id=21286]
Lunaria said:

No need to get upset, they were saying that you should set up protective energies to prevent losing life force in the first place. They did not say to give up trying to keep or restore life force, but that a good defense would prevent losses to your life force in the first place.

Sol and Tyr can also pull there energies if they insist on ripping you therefore it is fighting back as if they press the matter it can backfire on them. Its a respectable method that can be built upon in some suprising ways by following up with the sources cited in the JoS by the Futhark section. However afodo cant even get two Runes in a row and now I have to put in a request that the JoS put a very sad and crying face emoji with tears everywhere on the forums to express the level afodo is on. I realise what he was saying but he really doesnt know the magick in the first place.

I made a polite suggestion that could be of much use to people thats all. Still you made your point. :idea:

Lunaria said:

I am glad everyone is on the same page, then, but please try to be nice about this. It is not right to treat other people like idiots, regardless of what happened. Afodo is not the person you are describing, but even if he did not understand something, there is no reason to shame or attack him over that, as this does not encourage a positive environment for everyone to grow.

Everyone at JoS supports each other. We do the same rituals, we bless each other, we endure curses together. If we were alone, we would have been rolled over by the enemy. It is not in anyone's interest to try to put down other SS.

This was just a misunderstanding and no reason for people to fight.

Lunaria said:
the JoS put a very sad and crying face emoji with tears everywhere on the forums to express the level afodo is on.

Oh no did you realy just write my name “afodo” and not “AFODO” can you see that it is written with uppercase you fucking lemonade.

The JoS forums now happy that you are here and putting hearts and laughing emojis to express the need of your spiritual knowledge.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=449293 time=1686841574 user_id=21286]
Lunaria said:

I am glad everyone is on the same page, then, but please try to be nice about this. It is not right to treat other people like idiots, regardless of what happened. Afodo is not the person you are describing, but even if he did not understand something, there is no reason to shame or attack him over that, as this does not encourage a positive environment for everyone to grow.

Everyone at JoS supports each other. We do the same rituals, we bless each other, we endure curses together. If we were alone, we would have been rolled over by the enemy. It is not in anyone's interest to try to put down other SS.

"Oh no did you realy just write my name “afodo” and not “AFODO” can you see that it is written with uppercase you fucking lemonade.

The JoS forums now happy that you are here and putting hearts and laughing emojis to express the need of your spiritual knowledge."

("Fucking lemonade" ? Wtf nevermind)

Look before you say you dont know him like that keep in mind I may have been a lurker on these forums for a VERY long time and afodo here may well not be who you think he is (its the internet afterall so yeah) and he may very damn well have never even done a single rtr in his life.

Like I said its the internet afterall so yeah just keep that in mind. All the best anyway. The JoS just keeps going on. :)

Lunaria said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Lunaria said:

"Oh no did you realy just write my name “afodo” and not “AFODO” can you see that it is written with uppercase you fucking lemonade.

The JoS forums now happy that you are here and putting hearts and laughing emojis to express the need of your spiritual knowledge."

Look before you say you dont know him like that keep in mind I may have been a lurker on these forums for a VERY long time and afodo here may well not be who you think he is (its the internet afterall so yeah) and he may very damn well have never even done a single rtr in his life.

Like I said its the internet afterall so yeah just keep that in mind. All the best anyway. The JoS just keeps going on. :)

I've seen that things have escalated without any reason @Lunaria.

JoS will keep going on nevertheless but I personally don't think that your claims on AFODO are having a founded basis.

Please continue to be nice and to not cause unnecessary flame. Rather, put your energy into the RTR like I, AFODO and everyone else does.

A spiritual war is going on, we should all stay united.

CrimsongRaexius666 said:
Lunaria said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

JoS will keep going on nevertheless but I personally don't think that your claims on AFODO are having a founded basis.

Please continue to be nice and to not cause unnecessary flame. Rather, put your energy into the RTR like I, AFODO and everyone else does.

If Ii promise to type afodo instead of afodo will you stop trying to SJW me in a passive agressive manner?

Lunaria said:
CrimsongRaexius666 said:
Lunaria said:

If Ii promise to type afodo instead of afodo will you stop trying to SJW me in a passive agressive manner?

Damn, if that is your problem.... ok then.

But the more important aspect was that things escalated without reason in my opinion.

Stay united, the spiritual war is at its hottest take now. The Age of Aquarius is marking its effects along the way.

We must all stay united.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back