Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

contacting bathin the demoness

elmotalks2me

I was wondering how I may contact bathin the high ranking demon? can someone give me advice on contacting her I dont have a quiji board or a pendulum, the only method I heard of is praying to her to appear in your dreams Please help I need to contact her so she can astral project me to satan himself, I need to ask him something important. thank you

Hey I was just wondering what all you have done in attempt to contact Bathin.From what I undertood of her she prefers to be called Nephthys.And she's the wife of Set and the son of Osiris.Anywayt here goes my experience.......don't know if it'll help or not .......I first summoned Nephpthys back in the winter i think it was February........I wanted her to help e with a difficulrt astral projection attempt......Nephthys came to me about 10 minutes or so before I went to sleep.....guess it waqsn't really sleep though......I have a tendency whenever I summon demons if I think theres certain things that the ndemon might like I have those things around.Nephthys seemde to appreciate how i brought out my moonstones and my amythests and hematite crystals and burned lavender incense.I like to write the demons a letter and then I burn it in the flame of a candle which Ihave dedicated to that specific demon..........I like to energetically charge the candles and carve the demons names into them.........anyway sometimes the demon will come to me or respond to me almost right away or sometimes a little later........Are you on a close basis with any other demons?like are you already experiened in meditation and exercising our extra sensory perception........something I have noticed alot is that sometimes somebody will summon a demon and the demon comes to them but for whatever reason the summoner doesn't yet percieve the prescence of the demon so theythink they demon never came........I've ad lots of times where a demon was with me helping me and I didn't even know it for awhile..............HailSatan........shadowwhispr

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elmotalks2me" <elmotalks2me@... wrote:

I was wondering how I may contact bathin the high ranking demon? can someone give me advice on contacting her I dont have a quiji board or a pendulum, the only method I heard of is praying to her to appear in your dreams Please help I need to contact her so she can astral project me to satan himself, I need to ask him something important. thank you

making a quiji board or a pendulum is extremely easy. a pendulum in particular is anything with weight like a ring tired to a string.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elmotalks2me" <elmotalks2me@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back