Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

contacting a demon?

timtodd31

So I've had little success in contacting a demon
Should I get crafty and make a paper oujia board? I dedicated twice. Let me explain. The 1st time I was still afraid and bought into the abrahamic delusion, but i dedicated a second time to show satan I am not afraid anymore. Will everything be alright? Will he protect me on my self made oujia board?

I made one myself, it took a good 2 days cause i wanted it to look really good. Its about the intent you put into it as you make it. Usually things you create are more powerful cause they are made with your intent, your energy. Its kinda hard to explain. I have always never had luck with the store bought boards, but have had amazing success with homemade. Dont use paper, use cardboard its sturdier. 
On Jan 9, 2019 2:17 AM, "timtodd31@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  So I've had little success in contacting a demon
Should I get crafty and make a paper oujia board? I dedicated twice. Let me explain. The 1st time I was still afraid and bought into the abrahamic delusion, but i dedicated a second time to show satan I am not afraid anymore. Will everything be alright? Will he protect me on my self made oujia board?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back