Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Contacting a demon ...

gaby_star15

I want to contact a demon, I want to create a relationship between me and a demon, Based on friendship, and learn things from him, I saw on the website www.angeloffire.com that there are demon guardians, but I got a few questions.

like is there a demon guardian for everyone or do I need to search for him ???

And also I've read somewhere but I don't remember where, that while drinking alcohol it helps you to tune in with the demon, is it right ?

Hope I will get an answer to this, I am new to Satanism I just got 7 days old of Satanism so I hope someone will answer me and give me some tips on how did they manage to do it.

Thanks...
Hail Satan :) ...

Well, since your only 7 days old and a neophyte - Go to the JOS site and study everything there. Drinking alcohol will not help you in any relationship - Physical or Spiritual.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gaby_star15" <gaby_star15@... wrote:

I want to contact a demon, I want to create a relationship between me and a demon, Based on friendship, and learn things from him, I saw on the website www.angeloffire.com that there are demon guardians, but I got a few questions.

And also I've read somewhere but I don't remember where, that while drinking alcohol it helps you to tune in with the demon, is it right ?

Hope I will get an answer to this, I am new to Satanism I just got 7 days old of Satanism so I hope someone will answer me and give me some tips on how did they manage to do it.

Thanks...

About alcohol, nothing is really forbidden in Satanism, we are very open minded, well most of us, but i would advise you not to drink it because it causes nothing but harm to your organism and your spirit. :) i have stopped drinking totally 2 years ago, and i feel much better since then. ( I wasn't a heavy drinker, but i would always drink beer when i go out, now i drink water\tea)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2013 1:00 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Contacting a demon ...

Well, since your only 7 days old and a neophyte - Go to the JOS site and study everything there. Drinking alcohol will not help you in any relationship - Physical or Spiritual.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gaby_star15" <gaby_star15@... wrote:

Thanks...

I have to agree with the alcohol posting opinion. I have virtually quit it and I am glad. Alcohol is one of the worst drugs to abuse. Causes deaths and brain damage. There are many `herbal`, mild substances that are of better usage.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

About alcohol, nothing is really forbidden in Satanism, we are very open minded, well most of us, but i would advise you not to drink it because it causes nothing but harm to your organism and your spirit. :) i have stopped drinking totally 2 years ago, and i feel much better since then. ( I wasn't a heavy drinker, but i would always drink beer when i go out, now i drink water\tea)

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gaby_star15" <gaby_star15@ wrote:

Thanks...

While there are some drugs helping in astral projections, trance, etc., that cause no\little harm to us, it is still better to learn how to do it by ourselves. Everything we need, we have within ourselves. For example; you have a test, and you manage to cheat on it, and get A+. But you have no real knowledge about what you were writting. :)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2013 3:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] ALCOHOL

I have to agree with the alcohol posting opinion. I have virtually quit it and I am glad. Alcohol is one of the worst drugs to abuse. Causes deaths and brain damage. There are many `herbal`, mild substances that are of better usage.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gaby_star15" <gaby_star15@ wrote:

Thanks...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back