Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

contact

bloody_morrigan

Hello!
As a recent convert to Satanism, I'll probably come up with a LOT more questions, but as of now my most pressing one is this: How do I know if Satan tries to reach me, for lack of a better word? Do I feel something, dream something, hear a voice... what? That being said, is it different for everybody?

It is different for everybody. We all experience things in our own ways as we are all individuals.

You will most likely receive a sign that has a personal meaning for you, this could be a dream or something that reminds you of Father Satan. You may also feel very beautiful positive energy at random times. For me, this is when Father contacts me.

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bloody_morrigan" <bloody_morrigan@... wrote:

Hello!
As a recent convert to Satanism, I'll probably come up with a LOT more questions, but as of now my most pressing one is this: How do I know if Satan tries to reach me, for lack of a better word? Do I feel something, dream something, hear a voice... what? That being said, is it different for everybody?

I've found sometimes when Father is busy He sends other Demons usually one of His sons. Set/Sitry is common and perhaps thats why many people mistake Set for Satan.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@... wrote:

It is different for everybody. We all experience things in our own ways as we are all individuals.

You will most likely receive a sign that has a personal meaning for you, this could be a dream or something that reminds you of Father Satan. You may also feel very beautiful positive energy at random times. For me, this is when Father contacts me.

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bloody_morrigan" <bloody_morrigan@ wrote:

Hello!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back