Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

CONTACT WITH GREY MAXINE PLEASE I WANT YOU ONLY TO READ THIS PLEASE!

[email protected]

so i felt a presence before goin to sleep
well my and ma otha friend had tried to
gather anergy with techniche she knows.

then i saw a face like that of et well they look just like et exept
with far more bigger hands

they dont talk they use thelepathy.

well again i felt this presence just before goin to sleep i felt like it wouldnt let me sleep so i asked please can you talk to me in my dreams? 5 minutes latter i awoke in my sleep to see this et like dude sittin right next to my bed then he grabbed my hand.

i started to feel fear so i sayd o shit i know who you are your a fuking angel the response i got was

I AM WHO I AM
this is when i tried to strike him he blocked the hammerfist
then his mouth started to move and with just saying

COME HERE HE SHOOK ME TO MY KNEES AND MADE ME CRY I WAS AT HIS MERCY
THEN HE JUST SAYD YOUR STILL A YOUNG ONE HOWEVER THIS MATTER WELL SETTLE IT LATER HE HAD HIS HAND ON MY HEAD THEYR HANDS ARE FUKING HUGE DUDE LIKE HUGE

ALTHOUG HE DINT SEEM TO WANT TO BATTLE I REMEBER HIM SAYIN I JUST WANT TO TALK

THATS WHEN I FREAKED OUT AND STRIKED HIM

then i awoke from the dream

i dont know if im goin to believe in your theories anymore high priestest maxine this GREY was nothing like you desribe them to be

he dint want to battle he just wanted peace.

O AND REMEBER KAMI SAMA FROM DBZ
WELL HERES A PIC JUST IF YOU DONT
http://nagumo84.free.fr/capsule-inc/images/image280.jpg

THE GREY FROM MA DREAMS VERY MUCH RESEMBLES THIS GUY HIS HEAD AND HIS BODY TOO EXEPT HE WASNT GREEN.

O KAMI MEANS GOD FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW AND YEAH I HAVE SUMTHING ELSE

WHY DONT YOU LOOK UP DEVIL MAN THE APOCALYPSE OF AMON

O YEAH IM PRETTY SURE U REALIZE THESE ANIMES WILL SHOW YOU WHO MY FRIEND REALLY IS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS JUST ASK ABADDON IM SURE HE WILL MAKE EVERITHING CLEAR TO YOU THE KEY WORDS ARE SAIYAJIN JINCHURIKI TSUFURUJIN.

ASK HIM ABOUT HIS ARMIES AND WHO THEYR FIGHTING I THINK I HAVE COME ACROSS THE TRUTH.

THANK YOU UMBERTO CESARO IF YOU WANT TO BAN ME FROM THE GROUP OR USE A DEATH SPELL AGAINST ME I TAKE IT TO HEART THAT YOU DONT HURT YOUR FELLOW BROTHERS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back