Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Contact in dream??? Help please!

hiroaugust1986

It's been awhile my satanic family!! :)

Just thought I'll ask a question about this dream I had. Okay; a huge red dragon gave me a contract or piece of paper and I wrote my name with blood on it. I didn't have a negative vibe about this dream at all just thought it was postive.

I first thought it was a ritual to be bonded by our gods or something cause I don't have a gd yet. Also i am already perform a dedication.

Have anyone ever had a vivid dream were our gods approached you and gave a contract to sign? If so what happens next?

Thanks you brothers/sisters!!!
Hail father Satan!!

Just as you dedicate yourself to Satan you are also dedicating yourself to your Guardian Demons when you work with them.  Some people think of it as a pact or contract but it all has the same meaning.  Maybe you dedicated yourself to your kundalini as a dragon could represent kundalini.  But A dragon as a massive force could also represent a Gods Kundalini as well, which would be you joining your own kundalini alongside the gods kundalini in a cooperative effort.  Whether you raised your own or not it still just represents life force and you are probably just dreaming about working with the powers of hell.

On Feb 12, 2017, at 7:35 PM, "hiroaugust1986@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Just thought I'll ask a question about this dream I had. Okay; a huge red dragon gave me a contract or piece of paper and I wrote my name with blood on it. I didn't have a negative vibe about this dream at all just thought it was postive.

I first thought it was a ritual to be bonded by our gods or something cause I don't have a gd yet. Also i am already perform a dedication.

Have anyone ever had a vivid dream were our gods approached you and gave a contract to sign? If so what happens next?

Hail father Satan!!

Rok but kundalini is the Coiled One which would be directed as a Great Serpent. Not a Red Dragon. Kundalini also has to do with you spine chakra and your spiritual power source. His dream was of a nature of one who was selecting a person to bond with in a contractual agreement as we do in our dedication to Lucifer. What we need to try and do is help Hlro to identify his Guardian Demon so he may perform the Bonding Ceremony with him. This is in no way saying that you are wrong but I am giving another viewpoint. Knight Timothy
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 12:43 AM, Raptor RokN Roll roknraptor@... [JoS4adults]<[email protected] wrote:  
Just as you dedicate yourself to Satan you are also dedicating yourself to your Guardian Demons when you work with them.  Some people think of it as a pact or contract but it all has the same meaning.  Maybe you dedicated yourself to your kundalini as a dragon could represent kundalini.  But A dragon as a massive force could also represent a Gods Kundalini as well, which would be you joining your own kundalini alongside the gods kundalini in a cooperative effort.  Whether you raised your own or not it still just represents life force and you are probably just dreaming about working with the powers of hell.

On Feb 12, 2017, at 7:35 P[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

Hail father Satan!!

IGNORE whatever this knottedpup is talking. BAN IT.

Btw, doesn't the nickname raise an alarm? A bound puppy? Sounds jewish to me...

Not to mention its constant attempts to show us the errors of our ways. And its patronising tone - very not xian / jewish...

Can't it be more obvious than that?

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <knottedpup@... wrote :

Rok but kundalini is the Coiled One which would be directed as a Great Serpent. Not a Red Dragon. Kundalini also has to do with you spine chakra and your spiritual power source. His dream was of a nature of one who was selecting a person to bond with in a contractual agreement as we do in our dedication to Lucifer. What we need to try and do is help Hlro to identify his Guardian Demon so he may perform the Bonding Ceremony with him. This is in no way saying that you are wrong but I am giving another viewpoint. Knight Timothy

Bonding ceremony? Dude what are you even on??

Hail father Satan!!

Nothing.  Its all just in your head.   For your information, I am against using any type of drugs.

On Monday, February 13, 2017 3:20 PM, "Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Feb 13, 2017, at 09:18, 'knottedpup@...' knottedpup@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail father Satan!!

Roknraptor I wasn't talking to you when I said that, I was saying that in response to knotted pup
On Feb 14, 2017, at 04:06, roknraptor@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Nothing.  Its all just in your head.   For your information, I am against using any type of drugs.

On Monday, February 13, 2017 3:20 PM, "Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Feb 13, 2017, at 09:18, 'knottedpup@...' knottedpup@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail father Satan!!

oh ok I apologize for misunderstanding then.

To knotted pup I was just talking about spirits and people joining forces in energy.  The contract couldve meant anything, just like all dream symbolism.  Like the fact it was a contract couldvd been like a Different dedication to a certain demon.

On Feb 14, 2017, at 7:34 AM, "Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Roknraptor I wasn't talking to you when I said that, I was saying that in response to knotted pup
On Feb 14, 2017, at 04:06, roknraptor@... [JoS4adults] < [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Monday, February 13, 2017 3:20 PM, "Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Feb 13, 2017, at 09:18, ' knottedpup@...' knottedpup@... [JoS4adults] < [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail father Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back