Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Consistently meditating - still get depressed.

Sven

and I clean my aura and do the protection exercises... Any advice?

breathe in energy from the sun and clean your aura and chakras a few times to correct the problem. also clean your aura with satanic blue energy it possible an enemy attack. if you cannot use sun energy vibrate the sowilo rune it gives the enrgy of the sun and program it accordingly. the rune wunjo is great for banishing depression.

------------------------------
On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 2:44 PM EDT Sven wrote:

<center style="color:r[/IMG]Satan[/IMG] <b style="font-fa[/IMG]
[/B]</center><center style="color:r[/IMG]<b style="font-fa[/IMG]Power [/IMG]<b style="font-fa[/IMG]peace.[/B]</center><center style="color:r[/IMG] <b style="font-fa[/IMG]
[/B]</center><center style="color:r[/IMG]<b style="font-fa[/IMG]Learn[/IMG]<b style="font-fa[/IMG]
[/B]</center><center style="color:r[/IMG] <b style="font-fa[/IMG][/IMG]<b style="font-fa[/IMG]
[/B]</center><center style="color:r[/IMG] http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... g_Out.html </center>

This is funny... I did that exact thing this morning.
A great excercise is to invoke the energy of the sun and focus the energy in a specicfic chakra and move it back forth from extension to extension, keeping it spinning the entire time. Do that atleast 5 or more times for each chakra. It is exhausting, but a rush.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

breathe in energy from the sun and clean your aura and chakras a few times to correct the problem. also clean your aura with satanic blue energy it possible an enemy attack. if you cannot use sun energy vibrate the sowilo rune it gives the enrgy of the sun and program it accordingly. the rune wunjo is great for banishing depression.

Looks like a gaurdian angel to you must have discovered holes in your defenses. Try to banish it or bind it and send it to Satan for judgement. Then repare the holes.

When we meditate we're working out parts of our brain that have been neglected for a very long time. I've seen as I advance that part of the brain will fight you while trying to meditate, focus, or even think. You will see if you frequent here many of the same questions are asked regularly. Just remember STAYING CONSISTENT WITH MEDITATIONS YOU WILL OVERCOME ALL! STAY STRONG!

Matthew

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Attachments :
You may find these helpful. Depression could be due to pent up emotions that need to be dealt with.http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... -the-mind/http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... -emotions/  The best advice is to keep meditating and continue to do the protection exercises, as these build up more and more over time if done consistently. Depression can be due in part to a low level of Bioelectricity. Power meditations will increase your bioelectricity, but this is unlikely to occur overnight. It can take months or sometimes years to completely revamp the soul, but is well worth it.  HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN ETERNAL!!

My honor is presiding over everything.
And for this I am the one, the most strong and the most perfect
And I call in my strength who is the rule other than me.
I am the great and the most high.
O my worshipers believe in me, do not disregard me
For disbelief is of the characteristics of the selfish.
I give the infidels an ever close fire to drink
And breezes to those who believe in me.
Praise be to me glorified is my ability
Elevated is my sublimity, Here I am the King of the Earth.
-So saith Shaitan
_____________  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Sven
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 2:45 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Consistently meditating - still get depressed.    and I clean my aura and do the protection exercises... Any advice?

raw or fermented cocoa beans are awesome for treating depression. 
On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 9:31 PM, Drona De Micaloz <joythrusatan666@... wrote:
  You may find these helpful. Depression could be due to pent up emotions that need to be dealt with.http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... -the-mind/ http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... -emotions/  The best advice is to keep meditating and continue to do the protection exercises, as these build up more and more over time if done consistently. Depression can be due in part to a low level of Bioelectricity. Power meditations will increase your bioelectricity, but this is unlikely to occur overnight. It can take months or sometimes years to completely revamp the soul, but is well worth it.  HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN ETERNAL!!

My honor is presiding over everything.
And for this I am the one, the most strong and the most perfect
And I call in my strength who is the rule other than me.
I am the great and the most high.
O my worshipers believe in me, do not disregard me
For disbelief is of the characteristics of the selfish.
I give the infidels an ever close fire to drink
And breezes to those who believe in me.
Praise be to me glorified is my ability
Elevated is my sublimity, Here I am the King of the Earth.
-So saith Shaitan
_____________  From: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] [mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]] On Behalf Of Sven
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 2:45 PM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Consistently meditating - still get depressed.    and I clean my aura and do the protection exercises... Any advice?

I read the replies below and I will give you an alternative. Know that there is a possibility that past traumas haven't left you entirely. Keep going and you will succeed. At the very least, you ought to have experianced a delight till now. This will get better and better. One objective of meditation is to get powerful to make your desires reality, the other one is to be happy and feel happy, be free in mind and soul so that you're always and forever happy within.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

It was weird. I think it might have been an a attack though. I went in and out of depression 3 times that day and I kept picturing greys in my head, randomly. I'm fine now. I know that no matter how I feel or what's going on, I will always keep on this path, fighting for our satanic birth right. Nothing can keep me down.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

I read the replies below and I will give you an alternative. Know that there is a possibility that past traumas haven't left you entirely. Keep going and you will succeed. At the very least, you ought to have experianced a delight till now. This will get better and better. One objective of meditation is to get powerful to make your desires reality, the other one is to be happy and feel happy, be free in mind and soul so that you're always and forever happy within.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back