Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Considering Satanism

nicole4luvv

Hello everyone =]

My name's Nicole and I have felt impulse to join Satanism recently. I'm 16 years old and both my parents are hard-core Christians. I was born and raised going to church and my mother works for a pastor. I'm so sick of everything they have been feeding my lately and I stumbled upon joysofsatan.com and well… I feel inclined to believe it. Demons and "dark arts" is always something that has absolutely fascinated me but because of my strict upbringing I haven't been able to explore it as much as I would have liked. With my new laptop I have been doing my fair share of research. In just in the recent weeks I have been looking at it, I feel that it make more sense to me than all my years of Sunday school. I know this is something I could never tell my parents and I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me about how to go about this secretively. Any and all responses would be very much appreciated, including anything off topic you think I should know.

=] Thanks! Nicole

Hi Nicole. I am 14 years old and and a Satanist(officially very soon). i stumbled onto joyofstan.org much like you but differently. my parents also are very very strict xians(christians). i grew up being shoved into sunday school and other crap with the false god. i felt the same way when i began looking more into Satanism. it is possible to sneak around without your parents knowing. since u have your own laptop you can erase your history after each visit. if your parents are at home and if they just love walking into your room unanouced make sure you have another tab open to a different website. i usually have myspace or youtube, but that is me. Satanism makes sense because it is REAL not the lies you have been growing up with. hope that helped   HAIL SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, November 17, 2009 5:36:53 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Considering Satanism

Hello everyone =]

My name's Nicole and I have felt impulse to join Satanism recently. I'm 16 years old and both my parents are hard-core Christians. I was born and raised going to church and my mother works for a pastor. I'm so sick of everything they have been feeding my lately and I stumbled upon joysofsatan.. com and well… I feel inclined to believe it. Demons and "dark arts" is always something that has absolutely fascinated me but because of my strict upbringing I haven't been able to explore it as much as I would have liked. With my new laptop I have been doing my fair share of research. In just in the recent weeks I have been looking at it, I feel that it make more sense to me than all my years of Sunday school. I know this is something I could never tell my parents and I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me about how to go about this secretively. Any and all responses would be very much appreciated, including anything off topic you think I should know.

=] Thanks! Nicole

Hey nicole my situation is just like urs. I do have a few tips. If ud like my number jus let me know I don get online much

" Dark Arts". That's a Harry Potter reference Isn't it? But anyway... You can do it secretly by just not telling your parents. If your using your own laptop then you don't have to worry about erasing the history but if you buy any ritual items then hide them.
Just don't tell them and they will probably not find out.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Tue, November 17, 2009 7:36:53 PM

Hello everyone =]

My name's Nicole and I have felt impulse to join Satanism recently. I'm 16 years old and both my parents are hard-core Christians. I was born and raised going to church and my mother works for a pastor. I'm so sick of everything they have been feeding my lately and I stumbled upon joysofsatan. com and well… I feel inclined to believe it. Demons and "dark arts" is always something that has absolutely fascinated me but because of my strict upbringing I haven't been able to explore it as much as I would have liked. With my new laptop I have been doing my fair share of research. In just in the recent weeks I have been looking at it, I feel that it make more sense to me than all my years of Sunday school. I know this is something I could never tell my parents and I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me about how to go about this secretively. Any and all responses would be very much appreciated, including anything off topic you think I should know.

=] Thanks! Nicole

Hey, I'm Adam.
Seeing you're a new satanist and I'm a rather experienced one I would like to help you =]
I have been a Satanist (or magus in general) for about a year now, but I've found out alot that has changed my entire perspective on life. Satanism was the doorway that made me transcend all the moral codes of society. Not that I'm a murdering stealing bastard, it's just that I have become happier since I have chosen to live only by my own rules. These rules correspond to Enki's rules in the Al- Jilwah since they're pretty damn logical =P
If you want help, I can help on these subjects;
-Sigils (selfmade too)
-Sex magick (solo or duet)
-Mantra's (selfmade too)
-Chaos magick
-Trance
-Energy feeling
-Enchanting objects
-Divination -Practical knowledge on many kinds of magick.   Just ask me anything and I'll be really glad to help. (If you asked a GD for help, be sure to thank him too)   Perhaps  I'll hear from you sometime! Hail Enki! Adam

Sent: Wed, November 18, 2009 2:36:53 AM

Hello everyone =]

My name's Nicole and I have felt impulse to join Satanism recently. I'm 16 years old and both my parents are hard-core Christians. I was born and raised going to church and my mother works for a pastor. I'm so sick of everything they have been feeding my lately and I stumbled upon joysofsatan. com and well… I feel inclined to believe it. Demons and "dark arts" is always something that has absolutely fascinated me but because of my strict upbringing I haven't been able to explore it as much as I would have liked. With my new laptop I have been doing my fair share of research. In just in the recent weeks I have been looking at it, I feel that it make more sense to me than all my years of Sunday school. I know this is something I could never tell my parents and I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me about how to go about this secretively. Any and all responses would be very much appreciated, including anything off topic you think I should know.

=] Thanks! Nicole

Well, we are truly not free until we are 18, so patience is truly a virtue. I happen to be 13 and having trouble as my family is Catholic and frowns upon Father Satan. I want my family to be free of the lies the Christians embedded into history, and I have been looking for assistance. If I get anything I will tell you when I can, as I strongly empathize with your emotions.

Hey guys, it's Nicole again. =]

I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the replies and support. It really makes my decision final and I'm very excited to throw my old beliefs behind. I never have felt this sure about anything in my life. After all the years of Christian brain washing I never received any support and I really feel at home here. I think it will be a while before I can fully open up, but I'd like to get to the point where I can do all the things I'm sure you guys are able to. I'll be dedicating this weekend and I'll let you guys know how it goes and keep you updated.

Thanks so much Adam as well! I'll definitely take you up on that offer. =] Thanks for the assistance!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], paul morre <adder900@... wrote:

Thx 4 Ur Sympathy Man I Wish I Could Be Open To My Parents

Nicole,
Hi, I'm Katie and guess what your story is identical to mine. I've been brought up always going church, my mom works for a paster, and my parents are die-hard christians. Sunday school was always the low point of my week and dont even get me started about confirmation class. I learned a great load of nothing. Just like you i came across the website purely by chance (it was a sign from Father) i read up on it asked ALOT of questions. Actually started emailing a dedicated Satanist) and like you I felt like all my questions were answered and i wanted to dedicate as soon as I could. But i needed it to be a secret. That all started a while ago and i really only formally dedicated a short while ago because im only 17 and i had to wait for my parents to be out. But anyways. Ive gotten through alot of power meditation already, and really made some head way here so if you have any questions, im the master of doing things in secret over here. if you need to shoot me an email. I'm glad your thinking led you to the right decision we will be glad to have you.
soccerjoker19@...
good luck and HAIL SATAN

I got the same problem. I took my stuff and went to a park in my neighborhood. When I do my rituals i hold the peper with my prayer on it out the window and light it there. Ps: my bad if this message isnt sent right im new to yahoo   HAIL SATAN             Ok so... I can't dedicate at all at my dads house, but at my moms I have all of the materials. Now heres my problem: how would I be able to do it secretly without the house smelling like smoke? My mom smokes but not in the house, she would know somthins up. I hope you can help me with my problem. Ty! ^.^

Ave satanas

Sent: Fri, November 20, 2009 5:56:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Considering Satanism

Hey, I'm Adam.
Seeing you're a new satanist and I'm a rather experienced one I would like to help you =]
I have been a Satanist (or magus in general) for about a year now, but I've found out alot that has changed my entire perspective on life. Satanism was the doorway that made me transcend all the moral codes of society. Not that I'm a murdering stealing bastard, it's just that I have become happier since I have chosen to live only by my own rules. These rules correspond to Enki's rules in the Al- Jilwah since they're pretty damn logical =P
If you want help, I can help on these subjects;
-Sigils (selfmade too)
-Sex magick (solo or duet)
-Mantra's (selfmade too)
-Chaos magick
-Trance
-Energy feeling
-Enchanting objects
-Divination -Practical knowledge on many kinds of magick.   Just ask me anything and I'll be really glad to help. (If you asked a GD for help, be sure to thank him too)   Perhaps  I'll hear from you sometime! Hail Enki! Adam

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Wed, November 18, 2009 2:36:53 AM

Hello everyone =]

=] Thanks! Nicole

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back