Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Consern about servitors

me_lol38

So when I create my servitor my heart chakra and solar plexus begins to burn. What is the cause of this? Is it that I am connecting with my servitor or I am using them up.

Pzl answer.

HAIL SATAN

Are those the chakras that correspond to your servitor's purpose? And, you are expelling the energy you draw in, out through those chakras to your servitor? If not, that could be why they are burning, from energy building up. Alternatively, if so, then that could be why they burn, from the energy passing through. It depends on how you as an individual feel energy.

Also, make sure you are drawing in more than enough energy to give to your servitor, you don't want to drain yourself.

Read the instructions again. You are supposed to be connecting with it, that's how it's under your will and command. Unless it's a black magick servitor, of course. That's a bit trickier.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "me_lol38" <me_lol38@... wrote:

So when I create my servitor my heart chakra and solar plexus begins to burn. What is the cause of this? Is it that I am connecting with my servitor or I am using them up.

Pzl answer.

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back