Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Confusion regarding 23rd Dec, Satan-Krishna-Vishnu

liberate4free

We all know that Satan's most Important Day of the year is December 23, when the Sun is one degree into Capricorn. The day following the beginning of the Winter Solstice/ YULE is celebrated.

In South-India there is a festival similar called Vaikunta Ekadashi or "the gate to Lord's Inner Sanctum". According to vedic astrology sun enters Sagittarius on 23rd. I know vedic has been twisted and corrupted, which makes it unreliable and inaccurate.

My point being is Dec 23rd is only cherished as Enki's day. Is Enki also Krishna? I had strong feelings( 90%) they both are the same.

Hail Enki!!

Krishna Cares for his Children,That is basically Enki. They share similarities however a bit corrupted but i believe yes.

Just type in "Krishna" in the main JoS e-group search bar

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I have heard that Krishna is the Hindu form of jewsus. I can't remember my source, but I'm just stating it here in case anyone else remembers or if nobody else replies. Shiva is said to be Satan/Enki.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liberate4free" <liberate4free@ wrote:

We all know that Satan's most Important Day of the year is December 23, when the Sun is one degree into Capricorn. The day following the beginning of the Winter Solstice/ YULE is celebrated.

In South-India there is a festival similar called Vaikunta Ekadashi or "the gate to Lord's Inner Sanctum". According to vedic astrology sun enters Sagittarius on 23rd. I know vedic has been twisted and corrupted, which makes it unreliable and inaccurate.

My point being is Dec 23rd is only cherished as Enki's day. Is Enki also Krishna? I had strong feelings( 90%) they both are the same.

Hail Enki!!

Danielou, a great scholar, Indologist and initiated Sivite, who teached and lived in India for two decades. Stated on this subject that Krisna is the Vasnava version of Siva. If you note also of Sanat Kumara.

Krisna is an ancient universal title for the symbolic sol God. Of which Satan represents. However the Vasnava's have corrupted this symbolic form and mytho's into a xianized program of lunacy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

I have heard that Krishna is the Hindu form of jewsus. I can't remember my source, but I'm just stating it here in case anyone else remembers or if nobody else replies. Shiva is said to be Satan/Enki.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liberate4free" <liberate4free@ wrote:

Hail Enki!!

I knew Satan is Siva. Maha Siva-rathri " Great night of Lor Siva" is celebrated on 20 Feb. According to the Hindu calendar the Sun enters 1 deg of Capricorn on 20th Feb. This beyond no doubt proves Siva is another alias for Satan.

Is the Hindu calendar completely wrong? and is the Western calendar that accurate?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

Danielou, a great scholar, Indologist and initiated Sivite, who teached and lived in India for two decades. Stated on this subject that Krisna is the Vasnava version of Siva. If you note also of Sanat Kumara.

Krisna is an ancient universal title for the symbolic sol God. Of which Satan represents. However the Vasnava's have corrupted this symbolic form and mytho's into a xianized program of lunacy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Enki!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back