Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Confused ~.~

Alex Akame

Hi, i'm very confused.

The thing is ..that as someone posted before, i can't find my way...i mean i'm so confused that now i can love everyone and then i hate all...like in this moment i will kill whomever with no reason and then i'll cry for it. And when i'm with people i am thinking that it is impossible for this world to be this way and why are they like this etc... as i said when i'm with them i always am happy/laugh/ make jokes and then when i'm alone i start thinking about it and i consider myself stupid. This means that i have too much of water element or what? I am sometimes so depressed that i feel like i can commit suicide anytime. Also i am very into dreaming... i am dreaming people i don't know...same with places. It can't pass a night without me remembering one dream[sometimes i remember up to 5 and they are having a big impact on me...i can wake up laughing/crying and i'll be all day like that] just if someone wakes me up...(I ,once, dreamed about HP Maxine..) Can someone help me or give me an advice on what should i do for stabilizing myself ? Don't judge me already as an idiot .-. I am just confused...

wow.
umm meditate and control your impulses????? - whisper and breathe HAIL SATAN! :D
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 8:27:14 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Confused ~.~

Hi, i'm very confused.

The thing is ..that as someone posted before, i can't find my way...i mean i'm so confused that now i can love everyone and then i hate all...like in this moment i will kill whomever with no reason and then i'll cry for it. And when i'm with people i am thinking that it is impossible for this world to be this way and why are they like this etc... as i said when i'm with them i always am happy/laugh/ make jokes and then when i'm alone i start thinking about it and i consider myself stupid. This means that i have too much of water element or what? I am sometimes so depressed that i feel like i can commit suicide anytime. Also i am very into dreaming... i am dreaming people i don't know...same with places. It can't pass a night without me remembering one dream[sometimes i remember up to 5 and they are having a big impact on me...i can wake up laughing/crying and i'll be all day like that] just if someone wakes me up....(I ,once, dreamed about HP Maxine..) Can someone help me or give me an advice on what should i do for stabilizing myself ? Don't judge me already as an idiot .-. I am just confused...

at least you can rember your dreams i cant rember one and if i do its usally hazy but when i do go to sleep my mind i dont know what happens but things pop up out of nowhere and its like a bedtime story and in the morning i cant even rember the story its blackness all the way through i dont know if opening myself up more will help me rember but o well =P the stuff i do rember i want to forget too much violence maybe thats my problem there i dont want to rember and i have trained myself not to rember o well idk what to tell you im a newbie by um 3 days ago xD im really new and have not yet done the ritual whitch i plan on doing soon even if i have to sneak out

I think you probably are strong in water,emotionally im fire so im rarely sad,just pissed off alot lol.You may want to invoke earth to help balance your emotions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back