Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Confused

runescape_maniac1

Hello, first of all I would like to point out that I do not really believe in the God of Christianity. I was studying Satanism and it really catches my attention. I do not consider Joy Of Satan as a malignant site but i would really like to ask why the color scheme and pictures are so frightening looking?

P.S. I really do not want to offend. Please forgive me if I do.

Because of the xian indoctrination - that's why.

No, you're not offending anyone, yet be aware of the fact that the fact that you're experiencing this fright, so to say, is caused by the manipulation, which we are all subject to. The more we read, study and meditate, the more obvious and sickening it becomes, and eventually, the more truth we are able to see - and this Truth is Satan and His Teachings.

Xian 'god' was and has always been a tool to remove our heritage - the occult / spiritual power within us. The jewish race is behind all of this.

Study JoS, and you will find only confirmation of my words.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "runescape_maniac1" <runescape_maniac1@... wrote:

Hello, first of all I would like to point out that I do not really believe in the God of Christianity. I was studying Satanism and it really catches my attention. I do not consider Joy Of Satan as a malignant site but i would really like to ask why the color scheme and pictures are so frightening looking?

Last night, something happened. I was on a site with a bunch of friends, when someone brought up the topic of "God". Normally I would just laugh and move on with whatever I was doing, but for some reason, I took offence and started ranting about How god is evil (which I believe 100%). Then the topic switched to Satan, and how he is evil, as well as how if you are evil, you will be sent to hell. I started ranting again, but how it was the opposite. That GOD was evil, and Satan was good.
I dont actually remember what happened, or what i said, but during that whole time, I felt someone (or something) near me, giving me guidance for my words. And after I had said them, a wonderful feeling filled my entire being, I loved it, but I was confused as to WHY I had done this, and I had to hold myself back from shouting "HAIL SATAN!"
After thinking and meditating, I believe that I have been accepted into the arms of Satan, but I'm STILL confused. I don't feel ready for all of this, not yet. I'll open myself up to him later this evening, and see what will happen. In the meantime, I believe that i shall prepare myself for whatever may happen later this evening.

Ave Satanas!

That is great! Really, congratulations on that! I am sure Satan and his Demons are very proud of you. Can you tell us what happened after you opened up to Satan (seeing as this is a day after you've posted)? I'm interested. ^^

Anyway, good job and keep up the good work! ;D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Michael Holmes" <honoredm30@... wrote:

Last night, something happened. I was on a site with a bunch of friends, when someone brought up the topic of "God". Normally I would just laugh and move on with whatever I was doing, but for some reason, I took offence and started ranting about How god is evil (which I believe 100%). Then the topic switched to Satan, and how he is evil, as well as how if you are evil, you will be sent to hell. I started ranting again, but how it was the opposite. That GOD was evil, and Satan was good.
I dont actually remember what happened, or what i said, but during that whole time, I felt someone (or something) near me, giving me guidance for my words. And after I had said them, a wonderful feeling filled my entire being, I loved it, but I was confused as to WHY I had done this, and I had to hold myself back from shouting "HAIL SATAN!"
After thinking and meditating, I believe that I have been accepted into the arms of Satan, but I'm STILL confused. I don't feel ready for all of this, not yet. I'll open myself up to him later this evening, and see what will happen. In the meantime, I believe that i shall prepare myself for whatever may happen later this evening.

Ave Satanas!

There was something I read a while ago about a kind of story or history of Satan. I believe I read something about the Earth being mined for gold by human slaves that were controlled by "demons." And then the demons started to grant the humans super-natural powers. Does anyone know anything about this? I just can't find it anywhere. I know I got the information from somewhere.

Zecharia Sitchin "The Lost Book of Enki" - look in the "files" section in the JoS forum main page.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Alex" <alex.brewer@... wrote:

There was something I read a while ago about a kind of story or history of Satan. I believe I read something about the Earth being mined for gold by human slaves that were controlled by "demons." And then the demons started to grant the humans super-natural powers. Does anyone know anything about this? I just can't find it anywhere. I know I got the information from somewhere.

Hi everybody... I want to ask, if i haven't dedicate myself to satan, is it okay?
Because my family is christian.

And, is it okay if i trained without the protection from satan for the low level of the witchcraft??

Thanks

Wow dude if I were you I would dedicate you will not get far and prosper without father. Who cares if your family is christoan. Do what you want. And trust me you would want his protection!! But if you do the meditations okay but don't summon demons and all. Because u are still without!!

On Thu Feb 17th, 2011 4:12 AM EST hellpower1996 wrote:

Hi everybody... I want to ask, if i haven't dedicate myself to satan, is it okay?
Because my family is christian.

And, is it okay if i trained without the protection from satan for the low level of the witchcraft??

Thanks

Hi! I am very concerned. The reason is that a while ago I tried to do some meditations because of a friend, of course I had no success, then I gave up. Things work very bad for me, I feel totally unhappy, I thought maybe it's because I gave up or maybe it has something to do with trying that stuff. So now I am confused and I don't know what to do. Any help, suggestions etc.? I would appreciate a lot :)

I have been trying really hard to do as father satan guides me to do but it seems like the more I do that,the people around me act more "crazy" then normal. My wife told me it was even because of my beliefs! I have followed all the instructions on the Joy of satan website but I feel as though I have screwed up somehow. Have I?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Joe Butler" <traderjoe88@... wrote:
I have been trying really hard to do as father satan guides me to do but it seems like the more I do that,the people around me act more "crazy" then normal. My wife told me it was even because of my beliefs! I have followed all the instructions on the Joy of satan website but I feel as though I have screwed up somehow. Have I?
No,You haven't screwed up.This just indicates that Your are advancing in a way and the enemy starts messing up to make You stop because They realize that You are becoming a threat towards them.They make people around You act like They are against You, when in fact They are not.It's the enemy behind of this situations. You may also notice people(family,friends)lecturing You,being aggressive out of the blue,saying things about Satan when They don't even know that You are a Satanist etc.

According to my own experiences with this topic, many people acted crazy around me. Outbursts of family members towards me,friends calling all the time while I am trying to meditate,people talking about the ''antichrist'' while I am around and the list goes on and on.

Better thing to do is to not give attention to it.If someone acts crazy or something just be calm.Don't answer back, don't start a fight, because that is what the enemy wants you to do.Avoid conflicts if possible.

-Naneel Darr

In Satan's Almighty name ,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL MOTHER ASTAROTH!!

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

Good day,
Since 3 months now, i have been having mental issues.
1. OCD, which has completely died down now.
2. I've become so forgetful and absent minded; still dealing with this.
Is it my mind cleansing out or what? When the mind is cleansing out spiritually, do we see or exhibit the effects physically?

Note: No hallucinations, No personality disorders, No agressive behaviours.
Hail Satan!
Hail Hell!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Himmler!

Can anybody please enlighten me on what is happening to me?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "exx_clusive" <heinrichhimmler999@... wrote:

Good day,
Since 3 months now, i have been having mental issues.
1. OCD, which has completely died down now.
2. I've become so forgetful and absent minded; still dealing with this.
Is it my mind cleansing out or what? When the mind is cleansing out spiritually, do we see or exhibit the effects physically?

Note: No hallucinations, No personality disorders, No agressive behaviours.
Hail Satan!
Hail Hell!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Himmler!

Why is it that we still call the gods and goddesses of hell demons when the term was used by other religions to basically degrade them and their true form and depict them as monstrosities. I am still new to satanism so I realize that there must be a reason but I just don't know it. Please enlighten me because as of now I am stuck on the fact that it is disrespectful to Satan and his brethren.

Give this a read. It really does not mean anything bad at all,
particularly when one uses the alternate Greek spelling, which is how
I always spell it now. Lol. Hail Father Satan! Hail Lord Andras! Hail
Sorath, the one who burns!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aemon.html

On 3/4/13, jessingjohn <jessingjohn@... wrote:
Why is it that we still call the gods and goddesses of hell demons when the
term was used by other religions to basically degrade them and their true
form and depict them as monstrosities. I am still new to satanism so I
realize that there must be a reason but I just don't know it. Please
enlighten me because as of now I am stuck on the fact that it is
disrespectful to Satan and his brethren.

The church trolling with mentally ill and  enemy influenced people.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 12:14:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Confused
  If satan is really god then explain Exorcisims

No need to be rude here.
To: imadzombify <imadzombify69@...; [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 4:15:56 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Confused
  To shut up your xtian mouth:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Rose.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Power.html

satanslibrary.webs.com/Joy%20of%20Satan%202010%20Sermons.pdf

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "imadzombify" <imadzombify69@... wrote:

No Don, this answer is not to the original post of the guy scared about the images, is to this infiltrator of the exorcisms.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

No need to be rude here.

Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 4:15:56 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Confused

To shut up your xtian mouth:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Rose.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Power.html

satanslibrary.webs.com/Joy%20of%20Satan%202010%20Sermons.pdf

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "imadzombify" <imadzombify69@ wrote:

Yes I always spell it Daemons and pronounce it that way, not demons, this is just my personal opinion.
I still believe the word demon goes back to greek origins.
so as long as your intentions are well then I am sure you will not offend the Gods of Duat :)
Hail Satan!!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Give this a read. It really does not mean anything bad at all,
particularly when one uses the alternate Greek spelling, which is how
I always spell it now. Lol. Hail Father Satan! Hail Lord Andras! Hail
Sorath, the one who burns!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aemon.html

On 3/4/13, jessingjohn <jessingjohn@... wrote:
Why is it that we still call the gods and goddesses of hell demons when the
term was used by other religions to basically degrade them and their true
form and depict them as monstrosities. I am still new to satanism so I
realize that there must be a reason but I just don't know it. Please
enlighten me because as of now I am stuck on the fact that it is
disrespectful to Satan and his brethren.

Its a tactic of the enemy to enter weak deluded humans and call themselves Satan, or other Demons, but in reality its the Enemy nordics(angels) or greys or reptillians.
People really need to learn to read the entire website joyofsatan,org before ever joining these groups imho.

Hail Satan!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "imadzombify" <imadzombify69@... wrote:

Did you become fightened and hide under the bed???

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "runescape_maniac1" <runescape_maniac1@... wrote:

they are frightening to you because your views are xianized, to me it looks like home. Look up www.exposingchristianity.com , read out everything on JoS, you will see the truth and the true meaning of these 'frightening' pictures and texts.

Hail Satan !

------------------------------
On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 8:29 AM PDT keeperofstone wrote:

Hail Satan

And to give you details, color scheme is like that because Satan's favourite colors are red,black, and blue, which are the colors of everything on the page. Baphomet that you see also has it's meaning, which you can find simply by googling : 'joy of satan baphomet'. :)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Confused

they are frightening to you because your views are xianized, to me it looks like home. Look up www.exposingchristianity.com , read out everything on JoS, you will see the truth and the true meaning of these 'frightening' pictures and texts.

Hail Satan !

Hail Satan

The colours have more meaning than this. Black and Red are both symbolic of stages of the Magnum Opus. Blue, specifically royal blue, is a strong colour that is often assciated with the Gods - 'Demonic Blue Energy/Flame' for example.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

And to give you details, color scheme is like that because Satan's favourite colors are red,black, and blue, which are the colors of everything on the page. Baphomet that you see also has it's meaning, which you can find simply by googling : 'joy of satan baphomet'. :)

Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Confused

Hail Satan !

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "runescape_maniac1" <runescape_maniac1@ wrote:

Can anyone help me out. Ive been dedicated for a while. I have a few questions

First of all I have tried a summoning a few times and nothing has happened yet.

I have many other questions, if someone could message me back that would be fantastic

Are you astrally open? If not, you obviously won't be able to see the Demon, even if s/he does come. Work on your astral senses, and in the meantime, if it's an emergency, hold a ritual and ask Satan for assistance.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lost_be_found" <lost_be_found@... wrote:

Can anyone help me out. Ive been dedicated for a while. I have a few questions

First of all I have tried a summoning a few times and nothing has happened yet.

I have many other questions, if someone could message me back that would be fantastic

Attachments :
<ol>Diagram_666.gif</ol>**Our earliest beginnings and life come from our naval, and the Sun chakra, the giver of power and life is centered behind the naval. This is where our main store of life-force/witchpower/vril/chi is located** This is what i have red in JoS but in the Pictures in JoS i saw som i thing els i attached it to this mail

The "Sun"  chakra or solar 666 is the one behind the navel. I think what confused me was the word "naval". 
"The navel (clinically known as the umbilicus, colloquially known as the belly button, umbilical dip or tummy button) is a scar on the abdomen at the attachment site of the umbilical cord. All placental mammals have a navel, and it is quite conspicuous in humans"
Here in this link, it states that the Third, Solar 666 Chakra is "slightly above the naval near the solar plexus". The Solar plexus is in front and behind the Sun chakra, and the Sun Chakra is in the middle (behind the navel) as you see the diagram. 
In the opening the watchtowers meditation. The correct aligning of the Solar plexus and Solar chakra are shown. Just like the diagram you have posted. 
In the chakra alignment it speaks about the Sun chakra.
Do you comprehend? I hope it clarified you. 
---In [email protected], <dfiroozian@... wrote:

**Our earliest beginnings and life come from our naval, and the Sun chakra, the giver of power and life is centered behind the naval. This is where our main store of life-force/witchpower/vril/chi is located** This is what i have red in JoS but in the Pictures in JoS i saw som i thing els i attached it to this mail

Just ask us.

Στις 8:57 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 21 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Linda Sanderson lindasanderson2014.ls@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hi my name is Linda and I have a few questions.. Can someone help me?

<td val[/IMG][/IMG] From:"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Subject:Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Confused

Just ask us.

Στις 8:57 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 21 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Linda Sanderson lindasanderson2014.ls@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

The dedication was valid. Welcome! Hail Satan!

On Monday, November 24, 2014 10:04 PM, "Larissa Sanders babyvixen01@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG][/IMG] From:"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]

Just ask us.

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Thank you...Hail Satan!!
On Nov 25, 2014 3:56 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Monday, November 24, 2014 10:04 PM, "Larissa Sanders babyvixen01@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]<font><font>[/IMG] From:"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" < [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url]

Just ask us.

Στις 8:57 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 21 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Linda Sanderson lindasanderson2014.ls@... [JoyofSatan666]" < [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url] έγραψε:

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Hail Satan 

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 25, 2014, at 4:56 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Monday, November 24, 2014 10:04 PM, "Larissa Sanders babyvixen01@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG][/IMG] From:"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" < [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url]

Just ask us.

Στις 8:57 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 21 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Linda Sanderson lindasanderson2014.ls@... [JoyofSatan666]" < [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url] έγραψε:

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

You should go to:Exposing Christianity  Then when your ready to puke go to this website and read about Satan's favorite colors.  The deal with the colors, well... it's a love and honor thing.  We all have it for Satan.  You should try it.Satan  

---In [email protected], <runescape_maniac1@... wrote :

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back