Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Confused about the voices in my head

Russ

These last few weeks someone's talking to me in my head and i decided I'll figure out who that is, i instantly felt like i had to close my eyes, and after i closed my eyes i saw some shapes( looks like a part of someone's sigil) so i drew it and looked whose sigil is that, turned out it's Dantalian's sigil there's other sigil that has the shapes that i saw but i feel Dantalian's sigil more.

I'm happy that he's my guardian Demon. I'm very interested in what he can do, i also took a screenshot of his name 4 months ago because i see him very cool. And i also asked for signs if he really is my guardian Demon and i got the sign.

But the problem is that there is a thought of me that what if I'm mistaken and he's not my guardian. And whenever I'm talking to him I'm not sure if I'm really talking to him or it's just my brain making up stuffs, how can i make sure if I'm really talking to him or someone and not my brain making up the response that I'm expecting to get, and also if i do opening clairaudience again would it make the voice more clear and accurate? . I'm kind of like a little bit confused and don't know what to believe.

Focus on the sigil and ask him.
Im not advanced enough yet. But I read that you should ask. "Are you my guardian" they should give you a sign.

Void meditation can be a major help with this one will usually know when a god is communicating with us and it’s not always verbal almost hardly or never unless on another level so void meditation and satanic rituals satanic prayer etc if u can and protection daily ofcoz

Russ said:

Yeah you can work on your clairaudience, but maybe this will take longer for an accurate result. I would just confirm with Satan so you know that you are actually speaking not just to an entity, but to Dantalian.

Russ said:
These last few weeks someone's talking to me in my head and i decided I'll figure out who that is, i instantly felt like i had to close my eyes, and after i closed my eyes i saw some shapes( looks like a part of someone's sigil) so i drew it and looked whose sigil is that, turned out it's Dantalian's sigil there's other sigil that has the shapes that i saw but i feel Dantalian's sigil more.

I'm happy that he's my guardian Demon. I'm very interested in what he can do, i also took a screenshot of his name 4 months ago because i see him very cool. And i also asked for signs if he really is my guardian Demon and i got the sign.

But the problem is that there is a thought of me that what if I'm mistaken and he's not my guardian. And whenever I'm talking to him I'm not sure if I'm really talking to him or it's just my brain making up stuffs, how can i make sure if I'm really talking to him or someone and not my brain making up the response that I'm expecting to get, and also if i do opening clairaudience again would it make the voice more clear and accurate? . I'm kind of like a little bit confused and don't know what to believe.

How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41191&p=217248&hilit=how+to+find+my+gd+guide#p217248

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back