Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Conflicted about Marijuana

rinzuul

Hello brothers and sisters. I recently read a topic on the board discussing marijuana and it's effect on the aura. I was shocked hearing that it creates holes in the aura and leaves you open, vulnerable. Of course, my immediate response was to quit it altogether, since it hinders my spiritual advancement.

However, what leaves me conflicted is that I have the most powerful, vivid, and clear visualizations while under the effects of marijuana. I can feel the energy immediately upon visualizing and focusing on it. I am no where near that level of clarity when I'm not under the effects of marijuana.

I want to simply leave marijuana in my past, but I am having trouble letting go. The energy I feel while doing power meditations while under the effects of marijuana are so intense compared to when I am not.

I currently am doing Flame Meditations in hopes that it will help with visualization clarity. Are there any other meditations or methods you know of that can also help with my visualizations? I'm thinking the more clear the visualization, the more energy will be felt, which is why I'm having such intense feelings of energy when I visualize on marijuana.

HAIL SATAN!

It's a drug induced delusion caused by THC in the marijuana.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rinzuul" <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

Hello brothers and sisters. I recently read a topic on the board discussing marijuana and it's effect on the aura. I was shocked hearing that it creates holes in the aura and leaves you open, vulnerable. Of course, my immediate response was to quit it altogether, since it hinders my spiritual advancement.

However, what leaves me conflicted is that I have the most powerful, vivid, and clear visualizations while under the effects of marijuana. I can feel the energy immediately upon visualizing and focusing on it. I am no where near that level of clarity when I'm not under the effects of marijuana.

I want to simply leave marijuana in my past, but I am having trouble letting go. The energy I feel while doing power meditations while under the effects of marijuana are so intense compared to when I am not.

I currently am doing Flame Meditations in hopes that it will help with visualization clarity. Are there any other meditations or methods you know of that can also help with my visualizations? I'm thinking the more clear the visualization, the more energy will be felt, which is why I'm having such intense feelings of energy when I visualize on marijuana.

HAIL SATAN!

Remember there is a difference between thinking you feel the energy while you are drugged, and it actually being there. You know, people get high and jump six story buildings because they think they can fly.

Are you having trouble letting marijuana go because you think you become a better mage, or because you are addicted to it?
You are basically skipping all the hard work just for the sake of being able to visualize more clearly. Besides being vulnerable to enemy attacks during these times of war, you will probably not be able to perform ANY magick without being high.

The use of Marijuana, like many other drugs, damages your brain. Areas of your brain that you literally need for The Magnum Opus which is what spiritual advancement is all about. You need the pineal gland to secrete the dripping ambrosia. The pineal gland is also the "psychic powerhouse" of the soul, so smoking a joint and then 'meditating' will just bring you one step forward and two steps back.

For visualization exercises, look to the first month of the spiritual warfare program: http://fight4satan666.webs.com/First_Month.htm
They are excellent. I try to do visualization exercises every day. The stronger your visualization, the stronger your magick.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rinzuul" <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Everything in moderation. Things are backwards. alot of times what's good is bad and what's bad is good. and I would agree with u. I kinda feel the same way but I don't smoke like I use to.  also I've done my research on marijuana it has its benefits. Try the site normal working to reform marijuana laws. http://norml.org/ it has some information there that alot of people that I've talked to are ignorant concerning the medicinal value of marijuana.
and don't go buy what the government says about it. They lie. It is after all a natural herb/plant and not a drug. the problem is dangerous prescription drugs.Which if u look at the side effects of the worse prescription drugs called psychiatric drugs and others as well most if not all have sudden death listed as a side effect. psychiatric drugs will spiritually/chemically murder u and its really the worst. think of cat having 9 lives when u meditate u evolve. u build ur life up. u end up taking psychiatric drugs those 9 lives get killed and quick harder than any other man made drug. not to mention their other side effects. Really the only effect of psychiatric drugs is harm. marijuana won't hurt u unless of course it's laced with psychiatric drugs then it might kill u. It's a personal choice ideally u should be proficient on your own without marijuana unless of course uve recently taken psychiatric drugs then marijuana would be the antidote. if u knew the medical establishment like I do then u would know that modern drugs is the disease not the cure. Besides the life saving and absolutely necessary antibiotics/drugs. Those who don't go to the doctor are the ones that shall be healthy and live to see old age the ones who do go to the doctor are the ones that get sick and die early. Marijuana won't harm ur spiritual advancement but psychiatric drugs sure will. but untill marijuana is legalized it is the thing that the Jewish society and government says is bad.so think about that. develop your powers and abilities without marijuana. And look at the true history of marijuana. Oh and ur conflicted because marijuana is good and marijuana is bad. About it putting holes in your aura I was suprised as well when I first heard that. Also to get off topic I absolutely hate how much people are brainwashed by lies that they have this disorder and that disorder ADHD blah blah blah etc. there's no such thing as a mental disorder. It can't be biologically proven. There is absolutely no biochemical test, blood test, MRI, or anything that can prove u have a mental disorder. it doesn't exist. Modern psychiatric treatment is a complete fraud I said complete, Mental disorders is a lie that is used by the American psychiatric association/criminals/the psychiatry people. their bible book the Diagnostic statistical manual of mental disorders filled with lies just waiting to diagnose u with/label u, next thing u know ur thrown into a psychiatric hospital prison, for no reason at all, forced drugged with the supposed cure which is actually the cause psychiatric drugs, tortured in secluded rooms while u become brain dead,and beat down because ur a gentile. And guess how much the psychiatric hospital is making off of u money wise per month 13,000. so say u have 30 psychiatric hospital inmates and there's 10 units in the hospital then that psychiatric hospital is making 3,900,000 per year plus+ on you by hurting u. and there's psychiatric hospitals all over. It's insane. There insane. The enemy in insane oh god. there crazy do something. What u can do if ur a true spiritual satanist is vow psychiatric drugs never. Psychiatric treatment never, psychiatric hospitals never, psychiatrist never, psychologist never, social worker never, therapist never, doctors rarely nurses rarely, police rarely , protect and serve my ass, cuz they'll put u in that psychiatric hospital that will damn ur god so hard ull wanna kill them full of shit insane people who work for psychiatric hospitals and the psychiatry people.marijuana won't make u insane. Psychiatric drugs will. 
Z
On Apr 10, 2013, at 5:52 PM, "rinzuul" <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Cannabis in the medical realm has properity for healing and has been used in Aryuveda. But it also has side effects on the body like any drug. As listed in Aryuvedic texts it has a strong caution in its use.  That in the wrong amount is damaging to the lungs, kidneys and brain. Its listed as addictive.  Now the pothead advocates groups like to push pot as a drug for medical aliments. But this is chicken shit on their part. Because they really want an excuse to smoke and grow pot all they want. And are trying to find anything they can push a positive for propaganda reasons. To this agenda. How many of these potheads have a actual medical condition, cannabis could help? A small number of the over all advocates of the pro cannabis movement.  Which how many will be happy just to have pot for medical use only and not smoke it outside that. So if they are healthy or have an aliment cannabis can't help, not use it. None of them obviously. They are being disgenious on purpose. Then when we get into cannabis it has to be given in specific doses subject to the consitution of the patient and the nature of the aliment. Within its proper context in tradition health systems.  Otherwise it can be harmful and causes more negative side effects. And cause addiction to it which makes the situaiton worse for the individual. Which is the arguement you make about prescription drugs. Cannabis does harm spiritual advance as numerous people have testified here it did for them. Its a drug that also opens people to influence from enemy. The Jews are the one who have been pushing the drug culture into our societies along with heavy drinking and smoking.  Its the pothead crowd that is always the most ignorant of pot. They just are addicted to it and pushing any apologetic to legalize their addiction.   
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Conflicted about Marijuana
  Everything in moderation. Things are backwards. alot of times what's good is bad and what's bad is good. and I would agree with u. I kinda feel the same way but I don't smoke like I use to.  also I've done my research on marijuana it has its benefits. Try the site normal working to reform marijuana laws. http://norml.org/ it has some information there that alot of people that I've talked to are ignorant concerning the medicinal value of marijuana.
and don't go buy what the government says about it. They lie. It is after all a natural herb/plant and not a drug. the problem is dangerous prescription drugs.Which if u look at the side effects of the worse prescription drugs called psychiatric drugs and others as well most if not all have sudden death listed as a side effect. psychiatric drugs will spiritually/chemically murder u and its really the worst. think of cat having 9 lives when u meditate u evolve. u build ur life up. u end up taking psychiatric drugs those 9 lives get killed and quick harder than any other man made drug. not to mention their other side effects. Really the only effect of psychiatric drugs is harm. marijuana won't hurt u unless of course it's laced with psychiatric drugs then it might kill u. It's a personal choice ideally u should be proficient on your own without marijuana unless of course uve recently taken psychiatric drugs then marijuana would be the antidote. if u knew the medical establishment like I do then u would know that modern drugs is the disease not the cure. Besides the life saving and absolutely necessary antibiotics/drugs. Those who don't go to the doctor are the ones that shall be healthy and live to see old age the ones who do go to the doctor are the ones that get sick and die early. Marijuana won't harm ur spiritual advancement but psychiatric drugs sure will. but untill marijuana is legalized it is the thing that the Jewish society and government says is bad.so think about that. develop your powers and abilities without marijuana. And look at the true history of marijuana. Oh and ur conflicted because marijuana is good and marijuana is bad. About it putting holes in your aura I was suprised as well when I first heard that. Also to get off topic I absolutely hate how much people are brainwashed by lies that they have this disorder and that disorder ADHD blah blah blah etc. there's no such thing as a mental disorder. It can't be biologically proven. There is absolutely no biochemical test, blood test, MRI, or anything that can prove u have a mental disorder. it doesn't exist. Modern psychiatric treatment is a complete fraud I said complete, Mental disorders is a lie that is used by the American psychiatric association/criminals/the psychiatry people. their bible book the Diagnostic statistical manual of mental disorders filled with lies just waiting to diagnose u with/label u, next thing u know ur thrown into a psychiatric hospital prison, for no reason at all, forced drugged with the supposed cure which is actually the cause psychiatric drugs, tortured in secluded rooms while u become brain dead,and beat down because ur a gentile. And guess how much the psychiatric hospital is making off of u money wise per month 13,000. so say u have 30 psychiatric hospital inmates and there's 10 units in the hospital then that psychiatric hospital is making 3,900,000 per year plus+ on you by hurting u. and there's psychiatric hospitals all over. It's insane. There insane. The enemy in insane oh god. there crazy do something. What u can do if ur a true spiritual satanist is vow psychiatric drugs never. Psychiatric treatment never, psychiatric hospitals never, psychiatrist never, psychologist never, social worker never, therapist never, doctors rarely nurses rarely, police rarely , protect and serve my ass, cuz they'll put u in that psychiatric hospital that will damn ur god so hard ull wanna kill them full of shit insane people who work for psychiatric hospitals and the psychiatry people.marijuana won't make u insane. Psychiatric drugs will. 
Z On Apr 10, 2013, at 5:52 PM, "rinzuul" <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back