Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Concerning prayers and healing

angelcloudfyre

hi,
    I want deeply to develop a personal relation with Lord Satan and build on this for the duration of my earthly existence and beyond. I have been studying the JoS website materials for quite some months now. Also i am currently starting week two of my daily practice of the suggested (read essential!) spiritual warfare program. I am learning alot about myself in this process. I am having a few difficulties however. I will make a brief statement here of the mojor stuff that i feel is holding me back.

Firstly and, I feel, most importantly, I feel unable to communicate effectively. I dont mean this in any kind of negetive, but... i spend time in dedicated wordings(aka "prayers"?) to satan several time throughout the days now. but i feel as though either i am not responded to.. or something perhaps is blocking the communications and i am unable to "hear" him... i am a full grown man.. yet it bring me to tears not to be hearing him as i need this badly now more than ever.

Along the lines of the first.. Has anyone some reference to any form of prayer book or collections of prayers to satan? I do prefer to make my own words, but i feel this is important also to have around and recite at times of need or desire.

Thirdly, and lastly for now. I have not fully dedicated yet although i want to but am fearful of doing it stupidly and screwing up somthing.. i am currently in need of healing quickly and i feel my life is in danger to internal and spiritual matters. Without being able to communicate i feel unable to get my request, my cry for assistance to him or his demons and i do not know what is in teh way. I don't know if it's wrong to ask. but, i must. please will people send this out on my behalf and get this thing, whatever it is its real.. out of teh way so that i might follow also the path of my destiny. i will continue also of course doing all i can on my own, power meditation daily, my program routines, prayer, and many other things. But this i feel weeak against at this moment.

Thank you for everything. and i apoplgize for typos

Dark blessings to all.
        Hail Satan!

Yeah, seems like the enemy is causing you distress in one form or another. I will say this, you won't be able to hear him for quite some time, as you have to open your Soul, and empower it to a point to where you can both see, and hear him, along with your Guardian Daemon, and Any other God/Goddesses you may encounter specifically empowering your clairaudiene, and clairvoyance chakras for this matter because they are the ones that go along with psychic hearing, psychic sight.

If you ever happen to see anything without your Soul being open, I know from personal experience that's it's the enemy. Grey's and angel's have highly telepathic abilities, and can transmit mental images in real time to you, and make you think it's one of our Gods/Goddesses. It was a hard time for me back then..

You have to Dedicate, and work for Father Satan. He will get back to you whenever he has time. I also know that from personal experience. Begin the 40 days of power after you Dedicate. The six months training program should be done after.

http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

It's not advisable to meditate before Dedicating trust me, I also know the extremely negative experiences one can have with that too, typically involving the enemy. You will be attacked without protection.

Also, if you heard my Dedication story, then it would make you relax. I had a rather... eh .. interesting... Dedication Ritual. Which I would not like to share, but for an emphatical purpose, I wrote that. You'll most likely make a mistake, just do it. You don't need much of anything. Just a pen/pencil, a piece of paper, and a lighter to burn the the paper and a razor. There's only a need to get out a wheency amount of blood, and mix it with the ink, or lead.

[/IMG]before [/B]you do any kind of meditations. Also don't worry about screwing anything up just do it and if something happens oh well my dedication ritual wasn't perfect either as well as many others so relax. For the communication part you need to open up your soul and empower your psychic centers but again not until you dedicate.

On Friday, April 3, 2015 11:32 AM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yeah, seems like the enemy is causing you distress in one form or another. I will say this, you won't be able to hear him for quite some time, as you have to open your Soul, and empower it to a point to where you can both see, and hear him, along with your Guardian Daemon, and Any other God/Goddesses you may encounter specifically empowering your clairaudiene, and clairvoyance chakras for this matter because they are the ones that go along with psychic hearing, psychic sight.

If you ever happen to see anything without your Soul being open, I know from personal experience that's it's the enemy. Grey's and angel's have highly telepathic abilities, and can transmit mental images in real time to you, and make you think it's one of our Gods/Goddesses. It was a hard time for me back then..

You have to Dedicate, and work for Father Satan. He will get back to you whenever he has time. I also know that from personal experience. Begin the 40 days of power after you Dedicate. The six months training program should be done after.

http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

It's not advisable to meditate before Dedicating trust me, I also know the extremely negative experiences one can have with that too, typically involving the enemy. You will be attacked without protection.

Also, if you heard my Dedication story, then it would make you relax. I had a rather... eh .. interesting... Dedication Ritual. Which I would not like to share, but for an emphatical purpose, I wrote that. You'll most likely make a mistake, just do it. You don't need much of anything. Just a pen/pencil, a piece of paper, and a lighter to burn the the paper and a razor. There's only a need to get out a wheency amount of blood, and mix it with the ink, or lead.

Sounds to me like you've been doing everything you should be doing and you really want to become a Spiritual Satanist.  I'd become one.  If you think you're going to screw up something on the Dedication Ritual or that their may be something your not getting and you have a question regarding the Dedication Ritual, you can ask your question on here, no problem.

Brother, you are doing everything good you can. The next step to take is to dedicate your soul and open the door to your full potential and gain a guardian.
As for the "prayers", I often call upon Father in telepathic-communication. The reason he doesn't speak to us is his high level of business like most of our Gods. BUT they do hear us and often answer our prayers.
As for "prayer-guidelines", use the enochian keys on the website. (Goto the Satanic Rites and Rituals Tab).
You show great potential and I understand your need for proof in this skeptical world- trust me brother when I say you will see that proof in due and proper time and you will weep tears of joy as we all had at one time.

Hail Father Odin! Hail Lady Agares! Hail to the Forces!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back