Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

concerned about someone

Brian

Hey All,
There is this person I know who says she is SS,but her actions make me wonder.She says that she has a guardian,who is not one of the Gods from Hell.So that makes my quite concerned,that she is messing with one of those filthy angels.She calls it an arch shinigami,and said it has been with her since she was born.All I can find is its a death angel.I already told her to ask it weeks ago,if it was one of Satans,and she said that it said it was,and another SS friend of her confirmed it.Now if that was the case,then why is there nothing in the JoS site about it.Which by the way,is the only reference I would ever think of using.So if any clergy or member has any info on this,I would sure like to pass it on to her,for her own safety.
Hail Satan
Brian

Hmm I'm not really sure but it sounds to me like a typical person with reverse xian fantasies who still hasn't deprogrammed from enemy lies about us. Like it's those people who make up stories that they have guardians who have to do with "death" and all that BS and all stereotypical enemy lies. It's really interesting that these fake Satanist almost always seem to say that they have a GD associated with the enemy stereotypes and lies about death and darkness (like Set or Nergal) or even they are such being reincarnated on earth. I've never heard of people like those say that thye have Thoth or Horus or another being who was always portrayed as benevolent as their guardians or something.

Satanism has nothing to do with "death", christianity is about death.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hey All,
There is this person I know who says she is SS,but her actions make me wonder.She says that she has a guardian,who is not one of the Gods from Hell.So that makes my quite concerned,that she is messing with one of those filthy angels.She calls it an arch shinigami,and said it has been with her since she was born.All I can find is its a death angel.I already told her to ask it weeks ago,if it was one of Satans,and she said that it said it was,and another SS friend of her confirmed it.Now if that was the case,then why is there nothing in the JoS site about it.Which by the way,is the only reference I would ever think of using.So if any clergy or member has any info on this,I would sure like to pass it on to her,for her own safety.
Hail Satan
Brian

A question: does she brag about hereself? Does she talk about other reverse xian things? If she does then it's surely a typical reverse xian fantasy person. I forgot to mention that these are the infiltrators who brag about how powerful they are and they usually mention enemy lies and reverse xian crap.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Hmm I'm not really sure but it sounds to me like a typical person with reverse xian fantasies who still hasn't deprogrammed from enemy lies about us. Like it's those people who make up stories that they have guardians who have to do with "death" and all that BS and all stereotypical enemy lies. It's really interesting that these fake Satanist almost always seem to say that they have a GD associated with the enemy stereotypes and lies about death and darkness (like Set or Nergal) or even they are such being reincarnated on earth. I've never heard of people like those say that thye have Thoth or Horus or another being who was always portrayed as benevolent as their guardians or something.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hey All,
Hail Satan
Brian

<td val[/IMG]No!

--- On Sun, 9/18/11, diznit26 <diznit26@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: concerned about someone
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, September 18, 2011, 2:48 PM

A question: does she brag about hereself? Does she talk about other reverse xian things? If she does then it's surely a typical reverse xian fantasy person. I forgot to mention that these are the infiltrators who brag about how powerful they are and they usually mention enemy lies and reverse xian crap.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hey All,
Hail Satan
Brian
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Now that could be!

Date: Sunday, September 18, 2011, 2:44 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hey All,
Hail Satan
Brian
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]But you still didn't answer my question of who they are,Satanic or no.
Hail Satan
Brian

Hey All,
Hail Satan
Brian
[/TD]

I don't know that part, sorry, I *guess* maybe not from the description I saw on wikipedia. It says a shinigami is just a personification of death or any death entity, and as we know our Gods have nothing to do with death.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

But you still didn't answer my question of who they are,Satanic or no.
Hail Satan
Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hey All,

Hail Satan

Brian

<td val[/IMG]Yea thats what I thought too thanks.

Date: Sunday, September 18, 2011, 3:19 PM

I don't know that part, sorry, I *guess* maybe not from the description I saw on wikipedia. It says a shinigami is just a personification of death or any death entity, and as we know our Gods have nothing to do with death.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Hey All,

Hail Satan

Brian
[/TD]

He basically already helped you figure it out. 

On Sep 18, 2011, at 11:15 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]But you still didn't answer my question of who they are,Satanic or no.
Hail Satan
Brian

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

--- [/IMG][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hey All,
Hail Satan
Brian
[/TD]

hi i am a dedicated satanist i did my  dedication rituals but for now i have seen no signs is satan really with me?
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 3:13 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: concerned about someone

<td val[/IMG]Now that could be!

Hey All,
Hail Satan
Brian
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Hey All,
Hail Satan
Brian
i agree with diznit brother.... the same shit happen to me with one of my member in my coven... he say he was speaking to the demon called the green raper something like that but i think the enemy was jus trying to set him on the wroth path...... to mislead him with the wrogn information.....

hail satan
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 3:19 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Hey All,

Hail Satan

Brian

When I want to dedicate my soul to Father Satan,do I do it at night or anytime of the day?Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Brian" <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 13:41:36 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] concerned about someone
  Hey All,
Hail Satan
Brian

It maybe a shikigami instead of a shinigami,lol,seems like she made that up,shinigami is of the enemy.Grim reaper oriental version,it not even a pagan god,it very NEW,she read too much manga i guess.The grim reaper is the enemy.Gods of eden,i think,show info what the reaper is,associated with enemy et.

On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 08:21 PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Yea thats what I thought too thanks.

Hail Satan

Brian

Hey All,

Hail Satan

Brian

<td val[/IMG]Thank you! Also what I thought.
Hail Satan
Brian

--- On Sun, 9/18/11, Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: concerned about someone
Date: Sunday, September 18, 2011, 4:14 PM

It maybe a shikigami instead of a shinigami,lol,seems like she made that up,shinigami is of the enemy.Grim reaper oriental version,it not even a pagan god,it very NEW,she read too much manga i guess.The grim reaper is the enemy.Gods of eden,i think,show info what the reaper is,associated with enemy et.

On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 08:21 PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Yea thats what I thought too thanks.

--- On Sun, 9/18/11, d[/IMG]diznit26@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]diznit26@...

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Brian

Hey All,

Hail Satan

Brian
[/TD]

Yes, it has me concerned also.   I was unaware of this until we discussed this earlier.  I am uncertain what to think of her claim, and the fact these SS friends of hers are telling her things that might be in error.  There are many things the enemy can do, and one might be sending us these beings masquerading as GD.  It may not be that she is even aware she is messing with one of those filthy angels.  To ask just ask it if it is of Satan doesn't seem to be enough for me to be persuaded this whatever it is, is truly what it says it is.  I recall reading in the JoS site the importance of testing all things, including something in this situation.  It had something to do with having any questions we should test it by demanding it go if not of Satan's, and in this case I believe she should. I think a wise person should test everything. 
Which leads me to the question, is there a possibility there are other Demons whose names aren't mentioned on that list? I do not mean the one our friend claims has been with her since she was very young, but in general? Is it possible there are others, for example an incubus or succubus whose name is not on that list? Just a question I had to the possibility...
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 8:41 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] concerned about someone

Hey All,
Hail Satan
Brian

anytime of the day
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, September 18, 2011 11:43:49 am
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] concerned about someone

When I want to dedicate my soul to Father Satan,do I do it at night or anytime of the day?
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 13:41:36
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hey All,
There is this person I know who says she is SS,but her actions make me wonder.She says that she has a guardian,who is not one of the Gods from Hell.So that makes my quite concerned,that she is messing with one of those filthy angels.She calls it an arch shinigami,and said it has been with her since she was born.All I can find is its a death angel.I already told her to ask it weeks ago,if it was one of Satans,and she said that it said it was,and another SS friend of her confirmed it.Now if that was the case,then why is there nothing in the JoS site about it.Which by the way,is

@Tammy...I'm pretty sure the answer to your question is yes. There are
lots of Daemons out there; just because they are not on the Jos list
doesn't make them not legitimate or valid. Still, one should be
cautious and try and make certain of the being before becoming too
heavily involved. If he/she is truly of Satan, they will understand
that you're just trying to make sure they are who they say they are.

However, in regards to this person that Brian's talking about, either
she's just talking out of her ass and lying, or she is being misled
somehow, probably by an enemy entity of some sort. Which I can't say
for certain, as I don't know her. It sounds like she probably reads
manga or watches a lot of anime, and maybe this entity is playing on
that. I don't know anything about shinigami or shikigami in the
traditional Japanese cultural sense, but I do know that shinigami, or
death gods/spirits, is a concept used quite frequently in popular
anime and manga. Just tread cautiously with her, bro! I mean, don't
get too close to her personally, until you know more. Hail Father
Satan!

On 9/18/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
anytime of the day

When I want to dedicate my soul to Father Satan,do I do it at night or
anytime of the day?

Hey All,
There is this person I know who says she is SS,but her actions make me
wonder.She says that she has a guardian,who is not one of the Gods from
Hell.So that makes my quite concerned,that she is messing with one of those
filthy angels.She calls it an arch shinigami,and said it has been with her
since she was born.All I can find is its a death angel.I already told her to
ask it weeks ago,if it was one of Satans,and she said that it said it
was,and another SS friend of her confirmed it.Now if that was the case,then
why is there nothing in the JoS site about it.Which by the way,is

<td val[/IMG]I am sorry but I have given up on her.She is to stubborn,and won't listen to anything I am saying,so it is on her now.But thanks Ali
Hail Satan
Brian

--- On Tue, 9/20/11, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2011, 4:36 AM

Satan!

On 9/18/11, Shannon Outlaw <<a rel="nofollow">soutlaw92@... wrote:
anytime of the day
Fro[/IMG]trish11@...

anytime of the day?

Fro[/IMG]briangibbons20@...
Sender: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Reply-To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Hey All,
[/TD]

Are these people onl[/IMG]</var> out of our egroups when they show up with their carnival act.
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:31:53 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]I am sorry but I have given up on her.She is to stubborn,and won't listen to anything I am saying,so it is on her now.But thanks Ali
Hail Satan
Brian

Satan!

anytime of the day
Fro[/IMG]trish11@...

anytime of the day?

Hey All,
[/TD]

I don't blame you, Brian.  Sometimes our efforts go wasted on those that refuse to listen, thus I believe we should save it for those more open to the truth. Hail, Satan, our Father and True Creator God!
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 11:31 AM

<td val[/IMG]I am sorry but I have given up on her.She is to stubborn,and won't listen to anything I am saying,so it is on her now.But thanks Ali
Hail Satan
Brian

Satan!

anytime of the day
Fro[/IMG]trish11@...

anytime of the day?

Hey All,
[/TD]

Well, you tried. If she wants to be stupid and not listen, it's her
loss. We can't force people. Hail Father Satan!

On 9/21/11, Tammy Arnold <thecatwoman3@... wrote:
I don't blame you, Brian.  Sometimes our efforts go wasted on those that
refuse to listen, thus I believe we should save it for those more open to
the truth. Hail, Satan, our Father and True Creator God!

Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 11:31 AM

I am sorry but I have given up on her.She is to stubborn,and won't listen to
anything I am saying,so it is on her now.But thanks Ali
Hail Satan
Brian

Satan!

On 9/18/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
anytime of the day

anytime of the day?

Hey All,
Hell.So that makes my quite concerned,that she is messing with one of
those
filthy angels.She calls it an arch shinigami,and said it has been with
her
since she was born.All I can find is its a death angel.I already told her
to
was,and another SS friend of her confirmed it.Now if that was the
case,then

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back