Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Concentration

leafwizard88

I notice while I'm in the middle of void meditation the object fades out (not to be confused with switching to another object). This happens in and out of void meditation. Are there any runes or such that help with concentration?

the rune Isa :)

------------------------------
On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 4:39 PM EDT leafwizard88 wrote:

I notice while I'm in the middle of void meditation the object fades out (not to be confused with switching to another object). This happens in and out of void meditation. Are there any runes or such that help with concentration?

Object?Fades out? In void meditation there's not any specific object, you only focus on the present and don't allow any thought to arise.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "leafwizard88" <leafwizardmaster@... wrote:

Clarify for me do you mean visualizing an object with your eyes closed to strengthen your visualization skills or are you focusing on an object in the room with your eyes open?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "leafwizard88" <leafwizardmaster@... wrote:

What does it mean when one is doing void meditation and while gettin deeper and deeper into a tance one sees a flash of bright light and hears a roar??

If you are staring at an object (aka staring off into space) and the object begins to fade out, that means you are getting better at void meditation. It sounds to me like you are beginning to block out your environment even.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 3:39 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Concentration

lucky bastard i've never been able to have something that cool happen with my adhd i'm unable to focus to that extent unmedicated and medicated my higher brain functions don't let me relax enough

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

What does it mean when one is doing void meditation and while gettin deeper
and deeper into a tance one sees a flash of bright light and hears a roar??

Lol yeah, I did  experience that while being medicated, but I have stopped using MJ cause its not really using your own mind power to get to that level! 
I'm trying to get that x.p on my own!
Hail Lord Satan!!:)

This is a positive thing then. I just feel distant and talking to people becomes weird. But I will adjust to this change eventually.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

If you are staring at an object (aka staring off into space) and the object begins to fade out, that means you are getting better at void meditation. It sounds to me like you are beginning to block out your environment even.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 3:39 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Concentration

Not true Firestarter...there are many types of void meditations. You should re-read the JOS website. Be sure of something before you reply or give advice...

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail All The Powers of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Object?Fades out? In void meditation there's not any specific object, you only focus on the present and don't allow any thought to arise.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "leafwizard88" <leafwizardmaster@ wrote:

Void meditation is completely emptying the mind.

Focusing on one specific object with your eyes open is an alternative to void meditation for those not yet able to completely empty their mind of thoughts at will.

If you are focusing on and trying to see an object with your eyes closed you are visualizing and not void meditating.

Why does this matter? Because there was another post in here, almost the exact opposite of this with a person struggling to visualize during workings despite having practiced void meditation for a while, making the common mistake that practicing void meditation will simultaneously grant you visualization skills or vice versa. Which isn't true.

Void meditation allows you to quieten the mind and control your thoughts.
Visualizing objects does what it says, allows you to visualize better.
Both need to be practiced everyday.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lz241113" <lz241113@... wrote:

Not true Firestarter...there are many types of void meditations. You should re-read the JOS website. Be sure of something before you reply or give advice...

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "leafwizard88" <leafwizardmaster@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I for one am very impressed by your posts firestarter and have learned a lot from them.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Concentration
Sent: Fri, Jun 29, 2012 4:37:07 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I've already read that. It's just that I don't call visualizing something void meditation. What people normally call "void meditation" is plain stilling the mind. And my mind couldn't translate "visualization" into void meditation at the time I was writing that post because I was busy, sleepy and I was used to calling it "visualization". LOL.

So I made a mistake because I was sleepy, so what? Do you have anything to say about the MAJORITY of what I write and not trying to isolate a minor mistake I make (which all people make from time to time) and bash me on it? If not, point dismissed.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lz241113" <lz241113@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "leafwizard88" <leafwizardmaster@ wrote:

[/TD]

I know :) very knowledgeable guy. There are a a couple of spiritual satanists up here that I admire :)

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 4:51 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

I for one am very impressed by your posts firestarter and have learned a lot from them.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]I think firestarter is female.I hope to oneday be able to answer posts like she does.I do the best I can but don't have near the knowledge that you and others have on here.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Concentration
Sent: Fri, Jun 29, 2012 8:55:21 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
I know :) very knowledgeable guy. There are a a couple of spiritual satanists up here that I admire :)

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 4:51 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

I for one am very impressed by your posts firestarter and have learned a lot from them.

[/TD]

and I know the way he answers posts are great! so inspiring.ike I said there are many cool SS up here.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 4:59 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

I think firestarter is female.I hope to oneday be able to answer posts like she does.I do the best I can but don't have near the knowledge that you and others have on here.

<td val[/IMG]But I forgot Shannon I do have my lily and she is very knowleable.She has taught me so much and continues to do so.

Sent: Fri, Jun 29, 2012 9:02:55 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
and I know the way he answers posts are great! so inspiring.ike I said there are many cool SS up here.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 4:59 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

I think firestarter is female.I hope to oneday be able to answer posts like she does.I do the best I can but don't have near the knowledge that you and others have on here.

[/TD]

Maybe I have a female soul, but I can assure you my body is pretty male. Some people here who have emailed me even know my name.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]So sorry firestarter someone told Raven you were female too so we were both wrong.But I have no doubt and she will tell you that although I am a male I am much in touch with my female side too.

Sent: Sat, Jun 30, 2012 4:45:58 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Maybe I have a female soul, but I can assure you my body is pretty male. Some people here who have emailed me even know my name.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

There's another member here called "firebird" or something who is a female, maybe they're confusing me with her.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

So sorry firestarter someone told Raven you were female too so we were both wrong.But I have no doubt and she will tell you that although I am a male I am much in touch with my female side too.

Hello could u help me?

the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Maybe I have a female soul, but I can assure you my body is pretty male. Some people here who have emailed me even know my name.

Hahaha!

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 7:45 AM EEST the_fire_starter666 wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Yes very possible but I have known you for a couple of years now and am ashamed I have not gotten to know you personally myself.Maybe we can change that one day.

Sent: Sun, Jul 1, 2012 7:12:31 AM

<td val[/IMG]   There's another member here called "firebird" or something who is a female, maybe they're confusing me with her.

So sorry firestarter someone told Raven you were female too so we were both wrong.But I have no doubt and she will tell you that although I am a male I am much in touch with my female side too.

[/TD]

Not true either...please, read the Void Meditation section of JOS, and not just the first few paragraphs...scroll down.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Focusing on one specific object with your eyes open is an alternative to void meditation for those not yet able to completely empty their mind of thoughts at will.

If you are focusing on and trying to see an object with your eyes closed you are visualizing and not void meditating.

Why does this matter? Because there was another post in here, almost the exact opposite of this with a person struggling to visualize during workings despite having practiced void meditation for a while, making the common mistake that practicing void meditation will simultaneously grant you visualization skills or vice versa. Which isn't true.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lz241113" <lz241113@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

This is in the "advanced void meditation" part, it's different than normal void meditation. Void meditation is exactly what he said, emptying your mind. When one normally talks about void meditation they mean that only. In normal speech you'll never hear visualization being called "void meditation", it's called "visualization". This page has other meditations like meditation on emotions, e.t.c. again these are not NORMAL void meditation, that's why they're again in the advanced void meditation part. You won't hear any person talking about plain "void meditation" and referring to these. That's why the spiritual warfare training program talks about "visualization training" and not "void meditation training". If visualization was also called void meditation wouldn't you think it would be called like that in the spiritual training program?

And I'm pretty sure both Draco and me have read that part. You don't need only read the site, but also use your common sense and how things are usually called.

Like I said, I already memorized everything on that page, and I don't call visualization or any other things "void meditation" and my mind isn't programmed to recognize when somebody says "void meditation" and "object" together.

If you want to distinguish the normal void meditation from visualization how would you call it if both were called "void meditation"???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lz241113" <lz241113@... wrote:

Not true either...please, read the Void Meditation section of JOS, and not just the first few paragraphs...scroll down.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lz241113" <lz241113@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

The difference between void meditation and visualization is like the difference between walking and running. Running is advanced walking the same way visualization is advanced void meditation. But nobody calls running walking and asks things like "people tell me that I must walk for 40 mins every day but I can't do it more than 1 min without getting tired. Is that normal"?? The JoS page on void meditation is the same as a manual titled "how to walk" and then it goes on to list "advanced" walking such as running, hopping on one leg, crawling e.t.c. but these are not really called "walking".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

This is in the "advanced void meditation" part, it's different than normal void meditation. Void meditation is exactly what he said, emptying your mind. When one normally talks about void meditation they mean that only. In normal speech you'll never hear visualization being called "void meditation", it's called "visualization". This page has other meditations like meditation on emotions, e.t.c. again these are not NORMAL void meditation, that's why they're again in the advanced void meditation part. You won't hear any person talking about plain "void meditation" and referring to these. That's why the spiritual warfare training program talks about "visualization training" and not "void meditation training". If visualization was also called void meditation wouldn't you think it would be called like that in the spiritual training program?

And I'm pretty sure both Draco and me have read that part. You don't need only read the site, but also use your common sense and how things are usually called.

Like I said, I already memorized everything on that page, and I don't call visualization or any other things "void meditation" and my mind isn't programmed to recognize when somebody says "void meditation" and "object" together.

If you want to distinguish the normal void meditation from visualization how would you call it if both were called "void meditation"???

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

It's still Void Meditation...your point is moot. They can be seen as one and the same. When you visualize, you're not really thinking, just visualizing and feeling, hence, void meditation. You're the one not using common sense and asuming things.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

You use visualization to improve your focus at an advanced level. Void meditation is exactly the meditation used to improve your focus by clearing away unwanted thoughts. We are most of the time thinking about something and its not always useful to ourselves. Now, how are you going to just stop thinking? For most people that would be extremely difficult like trying to turn off their brain. A more effective way is to solely think about something via visualisation or at a basic level focusing eyes open on something.

The difference between void meditation and visualization is like the difference between walking and running. Running is advanced walking the same way visualization is advanced void meditation. But nobody calls running walking and asks things like "people tell me that I must walk for 40 mins every day but I can't do it more than 1 min without getting tired. Is that normal"?? The JoS page on void meditation is the same as a manual titled "how to walk" and then it goes on to list "advanced" walking such as running, hopping on one leg, crawling e.t.c. but these are not really called "walking".

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

<td val[/IMG]So I have a question for you firestarter.What is the best meditation for astral touch or feeling Demons?Is the one where you feel a color good or is there a better one.Not just for firestarter but any one can answer btw.

Sent: Sat, Jul 7, 2012 5:09:03 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Also, what you said about visualizing and thinking is WRONG. I can assure you I can visualize perfectly and still have my thoughts in my mind. All I do is put them in the background and concentrate in visualizing, they don't bother me at all, but I still can feel that there are thoughts. Many people can do that same thing, but when doing void meditation, you can't really do it while having these thoughts in your mind because by definition void meditation is banishing those thoughts.

See, the main point in visualization is NOT trying to clear your mind of thoughts, but creating mental images. If you can create mental images and think at the same time, it's still ok. That's how it completely differs than normal void meditation. The same with other "advanced" void meditation exercises such as focusing on an emotion, a sound e.t.c. the point in these is not clearing your mind but focusing on those so you can train for magick. For most workings you need to do both, clear your mind and create mental images.

So, now who's assuming? You clearly assumed something which is wrong? Do you even know what assume means? Because you blabber how I always "assume" things and yet you never pointed one instance where I did that, but on the contrary I've pointed where you've assumed things all the time and you completely ignored that and blamed me for the exact same thing.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I also note you not only disregarded my post, but Draco's post as well. Visualization and normal void meditation are NOT one and the same, like Draco said if you do not do visualization but do normal void meditation you will have problems working magick. Nor if you do visualization only will you train to shut down all your thoughts, because in visualization you actually create something with your mind, a mental image, it's not totally empty. They are completely different from eachother, and as he said you need to practice BOTH of them.

Not only you need to practice visualization and void meditation BOTH of them, but other meditations which are in the "advanced void medtiation" section like controlling your emotions, focusing on sounds, mantras, e.t.c. These are all important and completely different from eachother. That's again the reason the spiritual warfare training program mentions all of them as separate parts to do on separate days and not one of them only. If they were all one and the same don't you think you would only need to do ONE of them and not ALL of them?? But you DO NEED TO DO ALL OF THOSE.

There's also void meditation with the eyes open, and void meditation with the eyes closed, again those two are different from eachother, and again it's important to do both of them so you can train in both ways.

Now again I repeating it, instead of blabbering the same things over and over take some time to read what we actually wrote and then post something.

Please see my analogy I posted. Visualization is void meditation in the same way running is walking. So even if it's still void meditation, it's not called like that in common tongue. It has a different name to separate it from normal void meditation. The only page where it links visualization to void meditation is that page on JoS, just to show that's an advanced version of void meditation. You'll never see visualization called "void meditation", people will be confused if both are called by the same name.

Do you call running walking? Do you call buses cars? The same way visualization and void meditation are usually called different names even if they have the same root.

You completely disregarded my entire post where I mentioned that exact thing of the separate name and you created a straw-man argument. WHY? I never said that the visualization is not a form a void meditation. I said it's different than NORMAL void meditation. LOOK my post up.

Actually I've seen you do this all the time with my posts. You completely disregard the most part of what I say and you create a false image of what I supposedly said and you attack that false image. Seriously, this is a logical fallacy called "straw man argument". Look it up on wikipedia.

Now, please note I'm NOT gonna reply again if I see more straw-men. If you want to attack my post, focus on what I say instead of making up what I supposedly said.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lz241113" <lz241113@ wrote:

It's still Void Meditation...your point is moot. They can be seen as one and the same. When you visualize, you're not really thinking, just visualizing and feeling, hence, void meditation. You're the one not using common sense and asuming things.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

[/TD]

There's a better one I think, the one in Initiation into Hermetics. Some traitor ex-high priest posted some techniques for awakening the astral senses in his site which was an adaptation of the ones in the Initiation into Hermetics. You are surrounding yourself with the earth element, visualize your body being buried in earth and you absorb the earth element into your skin and if you are doing it correctly your skin tingles. That's the meditation and it was supposed to be done for about 10 mins. It had meditations for other astral senses but used different elements, one for astral sight where you aborbed the fire element into your eyes, one for astral hearing where you absorbed the air element into your ears e.t.c.

So I have a question for you firestarter.What is the best meditation for astral touch or feeling Demons?Is the one where you feel a color good or is there a better one.Not just for firestarter but any one can answer btw.

You have tried it right? :)

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 4:15 PM EDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

There's a better one I think, the one in Initiation into Hermetics. Some traitor ex-high priest posted some techniques for awakening the astral senses in his site which was an adaptation of the ones in the Initiation into Hermetics. You are surrounding yourself with the earth element, visualize your body being buried in earth and you absorb the earth element into your skin and if you are doing it correctly your skin tingles. That's the meditation and it was supposed to be done for about 10 mins. It had meditations for other astral senses but used different elements, one for astral sight where you aborbed the fire element into your eyes, one for astral hearing where you absorbed the air element into your ears e.t.c.

So I have a question for you firestarter.What is the best meditation for astral touch or feeling Demons?Is the one where you feel a color good or is there a better one.Not just for firestarter but any one can answer btw.

Oh good, they are in the Advanced Meditation group. The messages on that group go back to 2005 because it wasn't hacked, you can find them there if you do some search.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Thanks my friend I knew I could count on you.My wife and I are doing a lot of medium work with Demons and I have developed my hearing and sight to some degree but need to work on my touch.

Sent: Sat, Jul 7, 2012 8:15:56 PM

<td val[/IMG]   There's a better one I think, the one in Initiation into Hermetics. Some traitor ex-high priest posted some techniques for awakening the astral senses in his site which was an adaptation of the ones in the Initiation into Hermetics. You are surrounding yourself with the earth element, visualize your body being buried in earth and you absorb the earth element into your skin and if you are doing it correctly your skin tingles. That's the meditation and it was supposed to be done for about 10 mins. It had meditations for other astral senses but used different elements, one for astral sight where you aborbed the fire element into your eyes, one for astral hearing where you absorbed the air element into your ears e.t.c.

[/TD]

I thought they were in the Jos files.

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 4:26 PM EDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

Oh good, they are in the Advanced Meditation group. The messages on that group go back to 2005 because it wasn't hacked, you can find them there if you do some search.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Absolutely. Visualization is void meditation in the same way running is walking. And just like walking long distances won't give you the ability to run marathons, void meditation won't allow you to visualize.

But regardless of the semantics, the important thing is everyone knows they both need to practice silencing the mind and visualizing *seeing* objects, people, visions etc as separate skills.

Additionally, hearing, smelling, feeling, tasting and emotions need to be practiced individually and when more advanced combining them.

Consciousness (not to be confused with the intellect = Air) is truly Akashic in nature, it is spaceless, timeless and unlimited in every way. We need only exercise it more.

Hail Satan!

Please see my analogy I posted. Visualization is void meditation in the same way running is walking. So even if it's still void meditation, it's not called like that in common tongue. It has a different name to separate it from normal void meditation. The only page where it links visualization to void meditation is that page on JoS, just to show that's an advanced version of void meditation. You'll never see visualization called "void meditation", people will be confused if both are called by the same name.

Do you call running walking? Do you call buses cars? The same way visualization and void meditation are usually called different names even if they have the same root.

You completely disregarded my entire post where I mentioned that exact thing of the separate name and you created a straw-man argument. WHY? I never said that the visualization is not a form a void meditation. I said it's different than NORMAL void meditation. LOOK my post up.

Actually I've seen you do this all the time with my posts. You completely disregard the most part of what I say and you create a false image of what I supposedly said and you attack that false image. Seriously, this is a logical fallacy called "straw man argument". Look it up on wikipedia.

Now, please note I'm NOT gonna reply again if I see more straw-men. If you want to attack my post, focus on what I say instead of making up what I supposedly said.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Personally I think it is the one for feeling color. Great vibes

Hail LuciferSent from my BlackBerry®From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 13:02:11 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]; the_fire_starter666@...<the_fire_starter666@...ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Concentration

<td val[/IMG]So I have a question for you firestarter.What is the best meditation for astral touch or feeling Demons?Is the one where you feel a color good or is there a better one.Not just for firestarter but any one can answer btw.

<td val[/IMG]   Also, what you said about visualizing and thinking is WRONG. I can assure you I can visualize perfectly and still have my thoughts in my mind. All I do is put them in the background and concentrate in visualizing, they don't bother me at all, but I still can feel that there are thoughts. Many people can do that same thing, but when doing void meditation, you can't really do it while having these thoughts in your mind because by definition void meditation is banishing those thoughts.

See, the main point in visualization is NOT trying to clear your mind of thoughts, but creating mental images. If you can create mental images and think at the same time, it's still ok. That's how it completely differs than normal void meditation. The same with other "advanced" void meditation exercises such as focusing on an emotion, a sound e.t.c. the point in these is not clearing your mind but focusing on those so you can train for magick. For most workings you need to do both, clear your mind and create mental images.

So, now who's assuming? You clearly assumed something which is wrong? Do you even know what assume means? Because you blabber how I always "assume" things and yet you never pointed one instance where I did that, but on the contrary I've pointed where you've assumed things all the time and you completely ignored that and blamed me for the exact same thing.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I also note you not only disregarded my post, but Draco's post as well. Visualization and normal void meditation are NOT one and the same, like Draco said if you do not do visualization but do normal void meditation you will have problems working magick. Nor if you do visualization only will you train to shut down all your thoughts, because in visualization you actually create something with your mind, a mental image, it's not totally empty. They are completely different from eachother, and as he said you need to practice BOTH of them.

Not only you need to practice visualization and void meditation BOTH of them, but other meditations which are in the "advanced void medtiation" section like controlling your emotions, focusing on sounds, mantras, e.t.c. These are all important and completely different from eachother. That's again the reason the spiritual warfare training program mentions all of them as separate parts to do on separate days and not one of them only. If they were all one and the same don't you think you would only need to do ONE of them and not ALL of them?? But you DO NEED TO DO ALL OF THOSE.

There's also void meditation with the eyes open, and void meditation with the eyes closed, again those two are different from eachother, and again it's important to do both of them so you can train in both ways.

Now again I repeating it, instead of blabbering the same things over and over take some time to read what we actually wrote and then post something.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

[/TD]

Sounds good. I'll be trying that out soonSent from my BlackBerry®From: "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 20:15:56 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Concentration

<td val[/IMG]I found it in my book this morning.

Sent: Sat, Jul 7, 2012 8:04:59 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Personally I think it is the one for feeling color. Great vibes

Hail LuciferSent from my BlackBerry®<hr> From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 13:02:11 -0700 (PDT) To: [email protected] <[email protected]; the_fire_starter666@...<the_fire_starter666@... ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Concentration

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Yes it is thanks.

Sent: Sat, Jul 7, 2012 8:04:59 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Personally I think it is the one for feeling color. Great vibes

Hail LuciferSent from my BlackBerry®<hr> From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 13:02:11 -0700 (PDT) To: [email protected] <[email protected]; the_fire_starter666@...<the_fire_starter666@... ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Concentration

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

[/TD]
[/TD]

I do agree with this, I'm not opposed to logic :)
The only problem I had was the denial that certain void meditations DO involve visualization as well...granted, at an advanced level.
I do think that one helps the other, the better you are at void meditation, the better you'll be at visualization, and vise-versa.

And, I also agree with the "common speach" aspect to differentiate
between the two...but, we musn't asume that all people use this the same way. That's all.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Absolutely. Visualization is void meditation in the same way running is walking. And just like walking long distances won't give you the ability to run marathons, void meditation won't allow you to visualize.

But regardless of the semantics, the important thing is everyone knows they both need to practice silencing the mind and visualizing *seeing* objects, people, visions etc as separate skills.

Additionally, hearing, smelling, feeling, tasting and emotions need to be practiced individually and when more advanced combining them.

Consciousness (not to be confused with the intellect = Air) is truly Akashic in nature, it is spaceless, timeless and unlimited in every way. We need only exercise it more.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back