Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Completing the Dedication process...Correctley

kidnickels17

Dear Children of the Father Satan, i need help. Normally im by no means a perfectionist, i just kind of go with whatever happens. But this is a different matter. Problem: i have my dark blue and a red candle (unfortunately, black was too hard to find in a dinky town such as mine) a sterilized razor to make an incision...an old apple cider bottle cap for an 'inkwell' and a shishkabob wooden skewer with the tip flayed to serve as a quill... and a random piece of clean printer paper to write it all down on... i am still perplexed however, am i supposed to write the ENTIRE prayer in blood, or JUST sign my name in blood? if i am to only sign in blood... what do i write the rest of it with? i want to get this done asap but i really dont want to rush it and do something wrong. also, in the prayer on the JoS website, it says "...proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God..." does that mean i can say Satan OR Lucifer? or do i say them both... or may i merely refer to him as Father?
Any input/advice would be greatly appreciated. And, in my case... Quite Needed.
HAIL SATAN!!

You only need to sign your name in blood, and if you can only get a drop of blood out to smear on your signature, that's fine too. What matters is that you are showing a test of character by drawing blood. Write the prayer in pencil or pen, whichever you want.

Lucifer is his title, it means "Shining One". So you're not calling him by two different names. Don't say just "Father", as many people just say "father" because they're afraid to say "Satan".

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidnickels17" <kidnickels17@... wrote:

Dear Children of the Father Satan, i need help. Normally im by no means a perfectionist, i just kind of go with whatever happens. But this is a different matter. Problem: i have my dark blue and a red candle (unfortunately, black was too hard to find in a dinky town such as mine) a sterilized razor to make an incision...an old apple cider bottle cap for an 'inkwell' and a shishkabob wooden skewer with the tip flayed to serve as a quill... and a random piece of clean printer paper to write it all down on... i am still perplexed however, am i supposed to write the ENTIRE prayer in blood, or JUST sign my name in blood? if i am to only sign in blood... what do i write the rest of it with? i want to get this done asap but i really dont want to rush it and do something wrong. also, in the prayer on the JoS website, it says "...proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God..." does that mean i can say Satan OR Lucifer? or do i say them both... or may i merely refer to him as Father?
HAIL SATAN!!

well just do what feels r[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 1:47 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Completing the Dedication process...Correctley

HAIL SATAN!!

"as many people just say "father" because they're afraid to say "Satan"." - not really.

Personally I use 'Father', 'Satan' & 'Lucifer' interchangeably, since I know whom these nouns refer to.

BUT you are right in that some people haven't purified themselves of xian dung, so they may have some sort of discomfort when calling our Creator God by His holy Names.

Also, some deluded Satanists, who do not deserve calling themselves Satanists anyway, use 'Enki' because they think that the name 'Satan' apparently means 'the Enemy of Humans'.

Well, the name IS distorted, since 'Satan' means TRUTH in Sanskrit.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

You only need to sign your name in blood, and if you can only get a drop of blood out to smear on your signature, that's fine too. What matters is that you are showing a test of character by drawing blood. Write the prayer in pencil or pen, whichever you want.

Lucifer is his title, it means "Shining One". So you're not calling him by two different names. Don't say just "Father", as many people just say "father" because they're afraid to say "Satan".

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidnickels17" <kidnickels17@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

Yes, Siguard. I myself alternate between Satan, Enki and just
"Father." I like to just call him Father usually, because I feel very
close to him, as a daughter would to her father. However, yes, a few
people do have lingering xian fears, so they might be reticent to use
the name Satan. Hail Father Satan always!

On 10/18/11, siguarddraconis <siguarddraconis@... wrote:
"as many people just say "father" because they're afraid to say "Satan"." -
not really.

Personally I use 'Father', 'Satan' & 'Lucifer' interchangeably, since I know
whom these nouns refer to.

BUT you are right in that some people haven't purified themselves of xian
dung, so they may have some sort of discomfort when calling our Creator God
by His holy Names.

Also, some deluded Satanists, who do not deserve calling themselves
Satanists anyway, use 'Enki' because they think that the name 'Satan'
apparently means 'the Enemy of Humans'.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

You only need to sign your name in blood, and if you can only get a drop
of blood out to smear on your signature, that's fine too. What matters is
that you are showing a test of character by drawing blood. Write the
prayer in pencil or pen, whichever you want.

Lucifer is his title, it means "Shining One". So you're not calling him by
two different names. Don't say just "Father", as many people just say
"father" because they're afraid to say "Satan".

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidnickels17" <kidnickels17@
wrote:

Dear Children of the Father Satan, i need help. Normally im by no means
a perfectionist, i just kind of go with whatever happens. But this is a
different matter. Problem: i have my dark blue and a red candle
(unfortunately, black was too hard to find in a dinky town such as mine)
a sterilized razor to make an incision...an old apple cider bottle cap
for an 'inkwell' and a shishkabob wooden skewer with the tip flayed to
serve as a quill... and a random piece of clean printer paper to write
it all down on... i am still perplexed however, am i supposed to write
the ENTIRE prayer in blood, or JUST sign my name in blood? if i am to
only sign in blood... what do i write the rest of it with? i want to get
this done asap but i really dont want to rush it and do something wrong.
also, in the prayer on the JoS website, it says "...proclaim Satan
Lucifer as my one and only God..." does that mean i can say Satan OR
Lucifer? or do i say them both... or may i merely refer to him as
Father?
Any input/advice would be greatly appreciated. And, in my case... Quite
Needed.
HAIL SATAN!!

I meant for new people, I interchange them too.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

"as many people just say "father" because they're afraid to say "Satan"." - not really.

Personally I use 'Father', 'Satan' & 'Lucifer' interchangeably, since I know whom these nouns refer to.

BUT you are right in that some people haven't purified themselves of xian dung, so they may have some sort of discomfort when calling our Creator God by His holy Names.

Also, some deluded Satanists, who do not deserve calling themselves Satanists anyway, use 'Enki' because they think that the name 'Satan' apparently means 'the Enemy of Humans'.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidnickels17" <kidnickels17@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

I don't know if I did mine wrong then but I wrote the dedication in pen and then only signed in blood-I had enough trouble as it is getting my name in blood (it's a fucking long name lol) but I think that the blood is just to show ur commitment. I think as long as u believe In father and believe in the words in ur dedication u should b fine. It's in ur heart what matters.. Not evey1 is the same and not every1s ritual goes without issues just be open to Father and all will be well. :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidnickels17" <kidnickels17@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

Just your name in blood. Its what in your heart that counts, not what's on the paper. Also we call him Father because just that. He created us. Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@... wrote:

I don't know if I did mine wrong then but I wrote the dedication in pen and then only signed in blood-I had enough trouble as it is getting my name in blood (it's a fucking long name lol) but I think that the blood is just to show ur commitment. I think as long as u believe In father and believe in the words in ur dedication u should b fine. It's in ur heart what matters.. Not evey1 is the same and not every1s ritual goes without issues just be open to Father and all will be well. :)

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back