Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

communication skills

Corey1

I was wondering if there is something else i can do to further my communication skills when i summon a demon. I feel his presence but i am left with a pendulum for communication. I am working on clearing my mind and opening my third eye but i am left feeling like i can do more.

Are you working on your clairaudience chakras too? And *all* clairvoyance chakras, not just 3rd Eye? Empower your throat chakra too, it rules the clairaudience chakras.

Also, you can do the "Veil of Isis", HPS Maxine wrote a sermon on "Words Of Power", you can search for it in the group. Vibrate "Isis" 20 times daily, it helps with opening clairaudience and clairvoyance. Pronounced "eeeeee-ssssss-eeeeee-ssssss"

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Corey" <corey_b85@... wrote:

I was wondering if there is something else i can do to further my communication skills when i summon a demon. I feel his presence but i am left with a pendulum for communication. I am working on clearing my mind and opening my third eye but i am left feeling like i can do more.

In "words of power" there is another mantra I love using. I believe its the 1st it will both spin and release energy from the chakras, while at the same time praising our Father Satan as our True creator God. I'd most definitely recommend it. AVE!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:45:24 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: communication skills
  Are you working on your clairaudience chakras too? And *all* clairvoyance chakras, not just 3rd Eye? Empower your throat chakra too, it rules the clairaudience chakras.

Also, you can do the "Veil of Isis", HPS Maxine wrote a sermon on "Words Of Power", you can search for it in the group. Vibrate "Isis" 20 times daily, it helps with opening clairaudience and clairvoyance. Pronounced "eeeeee-ssssss-eeeeee-ssssss"

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Corey" <corey_b85@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back