Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

commitment

i didn't do the commitment ritual yet because
i'm stil figuring things out but i was wondering
wich day would be the best to do it and how dus it feel?

well,, i've always known that there's much more to satanism than what it seems, and finally to be here, its amazing.
many times in the night, i feel like im not alone n that i have someone watching over me. i want to know my Father..and when i read the website, somehow i just felt that i didnt even need anything more to make me feel convinced. but now i see my life just fading away..i feel blue and powerless..im almost depressed..
since the past few days, something inside my mind tells me that i shud dedicate soon.
yesterday i felt reeeally fuckin weak. spiritually..emotionally. i needed something to lift me up. later that day while i was bathing, it just came to me that its time for me to tell Satan that i want his presence in my life..and just then my mood, my mind..just brightened up. and that i want to...i need to feel the joy of being part of this. but im still not sure if im ready.
please help asap i need to know..
and what are the immediate effect in ur life after u've dedicated?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back