Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Coming to Satanism from a mixed (forced) religious background

dannybethoney

My mother is Pagan and comes from a Mormon family, my father's side of the family is Christian, and some family friends who helped raise me are Catholic (personally, I can't see any difference between Catholicism and Christianity). I was also in foster care as a teen for about a year before being reunited with my mother, and the foster parent threatened to call the cops if I didn't let her drag me along to her Christian church. I just recently discovered the JoS website and I find that what I've read so far resonates with me (I read more every day). Any advice for someone who's trying to discover their spirituality (and who they are as a person)?

Meditate, study JoS, not forgetting astrology part. Study your planets, houses etc. The more you advance the more you will know yourself.
Cheers.

On Friday, 9 June 2017, dannybethoney@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  My mother is Pagan and comes from a Mormon family, my father's side of the family is Christian, and some family friends who helped raise me are Catholic (personally, I can't see any difference between Catholicism and Christianity). I was also in foster care as a teen for about a year before being reunited with my mother, and the foster parent threatened to call the cops if I didn't let her drag me along to her Christian church. I just recently discovered the JoS website and I find that what I've read so far resonates with me (I read more every day). Any advice for someone who's trying to discover their spirituality (and who they are as a person)?

@ dannybethoney Ayanda offers very good advice. In laying your foundation, make sure to study astrology, too.

I neglected this at first and struggled needlessly playing catchup (I still am).

Getting the foundation right, first, helps so much.

And, keep your secrets. Keep them.

Hail Satan!

@danny. Ref being new to Satanism
StudyIng jos and learning astrology is good. However, to learn more about who you are within paganism and Satanism, start withWww.exposingchristianity.com
It'll tell you some surprising info. Even for someone like you from a mixed background.
Also, here its a beginner's guide to Satanism:https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/162014

Also, BEFORE you start meditations you should dedicate your soul to Satan. Or to put it another way, DO NOT try any of the meditations found on the jos site until you are dedicated. The enemy is very good at mind games. Especially when a Gentile learns about the freedom and wisdom with the True Creator Satan. It's not unusual for Gentiles to experience mental problems and even death before they dedicate. The enemy will do anything to keep one of *their goy slaves*. Satan protects His own!
So read the above information. Then only when you are ready, dedicate your soul to Satan. 
Any other questions, feel free to ask on this forum.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 12:09 PM, dannybethoney@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   My mother is Pagan and comes from a Mormon family, my father's side of the family is Christian, and some family friends who helped raise me are Catholic (personally, I can't see any difference between Catholicism and Christianity). I was also in foster care as a teen for about a year before being reunited with my mother, and the foster parent threatened to call the cops if I didn't let her drag me along to her Christian church. I just recently discovered the JoS website and I find that what I've read so far resonates with me (I read more every day). Any advice for someone who's trying to discover their spirituality (and who they are as a person)?

Hail!

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 3:02 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@ dannybethoney Ayanda offers very good advice. In laying your foundation, make sure to study astrology, too.

I neglected this at first and struggled needlessly playing catchup (I still am).

Getting the foundation right, first, helps so much.

And, keep your secrets. Keep them.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back