Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Coming out more and more.

Brian

Hey SS family,
I am choosing to come out more and more in my little community in central Alabama.I am tired of hiding who I really am.Maxine said in one of her sermons,that if you can come out,do so if it dosn't hurt your livelihood.So I am choosing to,of my own free will.

The other day I was in the break room,where I work,and one of my managers sat down next to me.I was reading a book on Demonalatry.He asked me what I was reading,and I said a book on developing a relationship with demons.He said,well who do you know that does that,to which I replied me.The whole room looked at me,and looked back down at their tables.Fuck them!If they don't want to know,than don't ask.

I am getting to the point where I am telling the truth about my relationship with Father Satan.If they can talk openly about their fake god jewsus,and openly blaspheme the old Gods,then I feel I can stand up for the truth of how wonderful Father Satan is,and how beautiful His demons are.Now I am not saying that anyone else needs to do this.I realize it can hurt some peoples careers.

But I am old.Have been at my job for 11 years.Am highly respected,and depended upon for the work I do in the retail store I work at.My customers love me for the assistance that I have given them for many years.Most look past the fact that I don't believe the way a lot of them do,because of the great service I supply for them.I think those of us the can come out,should.I love the relationship I have with Father,and am getting tired of hiding that love.What do you all think?

Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Hey SS family,
I am choosing to come out more and more in my little community in central Alabama.I am tired of hiding who I really am.Maxine said in one of her sermons,that if you can come out,do so if it dosn't hurt your livelihood.So I am choosing to,of my own free will.

The other day I was in the break room,where I work,and one of my managers sat down next to me.I was reading a book on Demonalatry.He asked me what I was reading,and I said a book on developing a relationship with demons.He said,well who do you know that does that,to which I replied me.The whole room looked at me,and looked back down at their tables.Fuck them!If they don't want to know,than don't ask.

I am getting to the point where I am telling the truth about my relationship with Father Satan.If they can talk openly about their fake god jewsus,and openly blaspheme the old Gods,then I feel I can stand up for the truth of how wonderful Father Satan is,and how beautiful His demons are.Now I am not saying that anyone else needs to do this.I realize it can hurt some peoples careers.

But I am old.Have been at my job for 11 years.Am highly respected,and depended upon for the work I do in the retail store I work at.My customers love me for the assistance that I have given them for many years.Most look past the fact that I don't believe the way a lot of them do,because of the great service I supply for them.I think those of us the can come out,should.I love the relationship I have with Father,and am getting tired of hiding that love.What do you all think?

Hail Satan!
Brian.

Hail Satan!! I personally think everyone should be able to do this without hurting thier career, family...ect as this is what our founding fathers said in the constitution and fought for freedom of oppresiion. I also do not see this freedom accorded to satanist, when most must hide thier true beliefs. I am very glad you are able to do it. myself, i live around many of the kike jehova witnesses and i always say Hail Satan! to them when they try to shove their kike bullshit in my face. alot of ppl think i am being sarcastic or joking--if only they knew. i just let them think whatever they want. One day satanism will be recognised for the TRUE religion, i am sure.

HAIL brother, that is a very inspiring story

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, February 6, 2011 10:52:53 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Coming out more and more.

Hey SS family,

Hail Satan!
Brian.

Awesome!
My husband, 2 kids (18 and 14) and I converted in August 2010. Ever since, we made no secret of our wonderful Father Satan. My kids have each turned away a friend and I managed to convert my daughter's boyfriend. I am currently 'working' on my friend. She has not converted yet, but her eyes have opened to how pathetic xianity is.
We have lost other friends in the process, but who cares?
We dislike their religion, why should we stick with them, anyway?
Hail Father Satan!!!!

On Sun Feb 6th, 2011 12:15 PM EST dennis bella wrote:

Hey SS family,
I am choosing to come out more and more in my little community in central
Alabama.I am tired of hiding who I really am.Maxine said in one of her
sermons,that if you can come out,do so if it dosn't hurt your livelihood.So I am
choosing to,of my own free will.

The other day I was in the break room,where I work,and one of my managers sat
down next to me.I was reading a book on Demonalatry.He asked me what I was
reading,and I said a book on developing a relationship with demons.He said,well
who do you know that does that,to which I replied me.The whole room looked at
me,and looked back down at their tables.Fuck them!If they don't want to
know,than don't ask.

I am getting to the point where I am telling the truth about my relationship
with Father Satan.If they can talk openly about their fake god jewsus,and openly
blaspheme the old Gods,then I feel I can stand up for the truth of how wonderful
Father Satan is,and how beautiful His demons are.Now I am not saying that anyone
else needs to do this.I realize it can hurt some peoples careers.

But I am old.Have been at my job for 11 years.Am highly respected,and depended
upon for the work I do in the retail store I work at.My customers love me for
the assistance that I have given them for many years.Most look past the fact
that I don't believe the way a lot of them do,because of the great service I
supply for them.I think those of us the can come out,should.I love the
relationship I have with Father,and am getting tired of hiding that love.What do
you all think?

Hail Satan!
Brian.

Excellent! For those who can openly announce themselves, it's a wonderful privilege and you should definitely do so. These stories are so encouraging for the rest of us.

For those who cannot, however, do NOT feel guilty. After all, Satan himself said that oftimes it is better to remain quiet and under the radar.

Hey SS family,
sermons,that if you can come out,do so if it dosn't hurt your livelihood.So I am

know,than don't ask.

with Father Satan.If they can talk openly about their fake god jewsus,and openly
blaspheme the old Gods,then I feel I can stand up for the truth of how wonderful
Father Satan is,and how beautiful His demons are.Now I am not saying that anyone

relationship I have with Father,and am getting tired of hiding that love.What do
you all think?

Hail Satan!
Brian.

How wonderful it must be to have you whole family (plus others in your immediate circle) be able to acknowledge Satan openly and directly !! I always considered myself quite fortunate that my circumstances do not force me to practice in total secrecy, but I still move in circles where I must be somewhat circumspect much of the time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cornelia Myburgh <cs.myburgh@... wrote:

Awesome!
My husband, 2 kids (18 and 14) and I converted in August 2010. Ever since, we made no secret of our wonderful Father Satan. My kids have each turned away a friend and I managed to convert my daughter's boyfriend. I am currently 'working' on my friend. She has not converted yet, but her eyes have opened to how pathetic xianity is.
Hail Father Satan!!!!

Hey SS family,

know,than don't ask.

you all think?

Hail Satan!
Brian.

<td val[/IMG]Greetings,
The double standard is getting to me at work.I am always treated differently,and when I was just pagan,I never let it bother me.But now that I have been a Spiritual Satanist,I have a whole new awareness of the blaspheme.I guess you get more spiritually sensitive,when you perform power meditations for any length of time.One day I was in there,and this lady was saying how this xtian minister was caught away.Yeh what the fuck ever.They always get caught up.Any way he said he was in hell and saw how ugly the demons that he saw were.She spent 15 minutes describing how hideous they were.  I got so upset that I almost started crying,and I stormed out of that room.

As Maxine says,they are damning themselves,and will be quite sorry when they stand before the real God.They can say praise jewsus,and god bless,but we can't say shit,without getting BS for it.I am with you.I am looking forward to being free to praise Father Satan openly,and not having people freak out.As is true to Father,He gives us a boldness,and a confidence,that most of us have never experienced before.I am not sure what it is,but I am getting to the point to where I don't give a shit who hears me.And its not for shock value either,but for the love and respect I have for Father.
Hail Satan!
Brian.  

--- On Sun, 2/6/11, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Coming out more and more.
Date: Sunday, February 6, 2011, 4:13 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hey SS family,

Hail Satan!
Brian.

Hail Satan!! I personally think everyone should be able to do this without hurting thier career, family...ect as this is what our founding fathers said in the constitution and fought for freedom of oppresiion. I also do not see this freedom accorded to satanist, when most must hide thier true beliefs. I am very glad you are able to do it. myself, i live around many of the kike jehova witnesses and i always say Hail Satan! to them when they try to shove their kike bullshit in my face. alot of ppl think i am being sarcastic or joking--if only they knew. i just let them think whatever they want. One day satanism will be recognised for the TRUE religion, i am sure.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks!Just what I feel for our wonderful Father Satan.He has set me free,and showed me what real love is.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Sun, 2/6/11, dennis bella <db4830@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Coming out more and more.
Date: Sunday, February 6, 2011, 5:15 PM

Hey SS family,

Hail Satan!
Brian.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Greetings,
Let me give you a clearer picture.My wife is a xtian,but very open minded,and supports me in all I do,but doesn't believe it herself.Although she is starting to see a difference in me,and our life together.Has even requested me doing some curses in her behalf.She knows the power of the soul.But the rest of my family are devout xtians,and think I am going to hell in a hand basket.

After doing my dedication last January,I sent a blanket e-mail to all my family around the country.Most of them are pastors of churches.The e-mail was entitled Family update from Hell.Like the updates that are sent to family members during the holidays.If you are interested I could sent a copy to you,or anyone else for that mater.The jist of it was my dedication,happy I am not a xtian anymore,and quit sending me shit about jewsus,because I will just put it in the garbage where it belongs. Needless to say my brother and sister have disowned me,as well as all my other relatives.There are consequences to our actions.I guess they are praying for my soul.The idiots!I do have some pagan friends that still don't share our views,only because I had a pagan coven for many years.Looking forward to starting a Satanic coven one day we will see.

So no,my circle of influence is far from Satanic,but it dosn't matter to me.The only thing that does matter is,am I standing up for what I believe.I have always been one to do that,and I don't see myself changing any time soon.To me there is a lot more chips on the table now.I want my Father to proud of me,when the battle is over,and we are truly free to love Him openly.

Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Mon, 2/7/11, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 2:26 AM

How wonderful it must be to have you whole family (plus others in your immediate circle) be able to acknowledge Satan openly and directly !! I always considered myself quite fortunate that my circumstances do not force me to practice in total secrecy, but I still move in circles where I must be somewhat circumspect much of the time.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Cornelia Myburgh <cs.myburgh@... wrote:

Awesome!
Hail Father Satan!!!!

Hey SS family,

know,than don't ask.

you all think?

Hail Satan!
Brian.
[/TD]

I did my dedication to Father in October 2010 and have never felt so alive and free.My son is studying over a lot about Satanism and is in the process of converting over as is my youngest daughter that just turned 18.[/B] I was a bit apprehensive at first about how people would react to the change but with staying true to who I am and being consistent with my personal growth,things have progressed very nicely.[/B] Of course some people have slid away from me as a result but I was ready for that.[/B] If it works for you to come out,so be it .Father takes care of helping guide us to where we need to go each step as we continue to grow.[/B] Hail Satan!   [/B]

I myself have found a stronger sense of myself. I speak up and don't back down to others intimidation. I walk with my head higher than ever before since I dedicated myself to Father. Part of it is due to not feeling the need to love and respect others simply because it is the "right thing to do". I respect others until they show disrespect,then I simply return the sentiment. I proudly honor Father everywhere I go and whomever I meet anytime it comes up.[/B] Hail Satan![/B]

Hi, you are so right i feel the same way, i feel so much stronger myself, im not submissive to assholes, HAIL SATAN

Sent: Sun, February 6, 2011 9:43:18 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Coming out more and more.

I myself have found a stronger sense of myself. I speak up and don't back down to others intimidation. I walk with my head higher than ever before since I dedicated myself to Father. Part of it is due to not feeling the need to love and respect others simply because it is the "right thing to do". I respect others until they show disrespect,then I simply return the sentiment. I proudly honor Father everywhere I go and whomever I meet anytime it comes up.[/B] Hail Satan![/B]

<td val[/IMG]Greetings,
Good for you!Some Satanist's say that it is not good to be public,that it shows a sign of immaturity.Fuck that! I am 53,and a very responsible person,who has been in a stable marriage,and been at my job for over 16 years.To me its about standing up for Father,and being counted as a strong,confident Spiritual Satanist,who as you said,doesn't cow down to that filthy nazerine bullshit.Sometimes it does get a little tiring,getting treat like shit ,because of standing up for the real God,instead of following everyone else to the slaughter. 
Hail Satan!
Brian.
--- On Mon, 2/7/11, motherwolff3@... <motherwolff3@... wrote:
Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 2:43 AM

[/TD]

where can i find such books? cause the old grimories are
just useless junk that has been filled with xian lies..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hey SS family,

Hail Satan!
Brian.

<td val[/IMG]Hail Satan,
Let me first say something that has already been stated on here before.Everything you read,needs to be read satanically,meaning discarding bullshit.Connally's books on Demonalatry,are full of bull shit about 9 foot circles,tree of life, and shit too.But at least she looks as the demons themselves,as real and worth having a relationship with.But she is not a Spiritual Satanist in my opinion.
Hail Satan!
Brian.
--- On Tue, 2/8/11, incogni2_89 <matshanssen@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 7:45 AM

Hey SS family,

Hail Satan!
Brian.
[/TD]

aha. that will probably be hard the first time, to discard bullshit :p cause i'm kind of new. planing on doing the dedication asap when i come back home, 2 days left!! can't wait! then all i got to do is get the privacy needed to do the dedication ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan,
Let me first say something that has already been stated on here before.Everything you read,needs to be read satanically,meaning discarding bullshit.Connally's books on Demonalatry,are full of bull shit about 9 foot circles,tree of life, and shit too.But at least she looks as the demons themselves,as real and worth having a relationship with.But she is not a Spiritual Satanist in my opinion.
Hail Satan!
Brian.
--- On Tue, 2/8/11, incogni2_89 <matshanssen@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 7:45 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hey SS family,

Hail Satan!

Brian.

Brian I for one am proud to be your brother. I think we should all do this. I have started to a little but now after reading this I will more. I would of lived to see their faces when you replied me!! Priceless. Lol

Hey SS family,

Hail Satan!
Brian.

I think it is wonderful! I myself am pretty open about my Spiritual
Satanism; I wear my inverted crucifix and Baphomet when I go out, and
if anyone asks (though not many people do), I simply say I am a
Spiritual Satanist. It is time that we come out of the shadows, if we
can do so safely. There is no reason we should hide who we are and our
relationship to Father Satan.

On 2/9/11, Arturo Bing <arturobing@... wrote:
Brian I for one am proud to be your brother. I think we should all do this.
I have started to a little but now after reading this I will more. I would
of lived to see their faces when you replied me!! Priceless. Lol

Hey SS family,
sermons,that if you can come out,do so if it dosn't hurt your
livelihood.So I am choosing to,of my own free will.

The other day I was in the break room,where I work,and one of my managers
sat down next to me.I was reading a book on Demonalatry.He asked me what I
was reading,and I said a book on developing a relationship with demons.He
said,well who do you know that does that,to which I replied me.The whole
room looked at me,and looked back down at their tables.Fuck them!If they
don't want to know,than don't ask.

I am getting to the point where I am telling the truth about my
relationship with Father Satan.If they can talk openly about their fake
god jewsus,and openly blaspheme the old Gods,then I feel I can stand up
for the truth of how wonderful Father Satan is,and how beautiful His
demons are.Now I am not saying that anyone else needs to do this.I realize
it can hurt some peoples careers.

But I am old.Have been at my job for 11 years.Am highly respected,and
depended upon for the work I do in the retail store I work at.My customers
love me for the assistance that I have given them for many years.Most look
past the fact that I don't believe the way a lot of them do,because of the
great service I supply for them.I think those of us the can come
out,should.I love the relationship I have with Father,and am getting tired
of hiding that love.What do you all think?

Hail Satan!
Brian.

<td val[/IMG]Good for you Allison,
I agree it is time we be more open about our belief's.Don't you just hate the double standard that we have to put up with.I am doing my best to stand up for Father also_Only wish I could wear a inverted crucifix,but walking around Walmart where I work,might be a little tricky.I get enough frowns with my Baphomet ring,and necklace.lol
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Thu, 2/10/11, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 10:00 PM

On 2/9/11, Arturo B[/IMG]arturobing@... wrote:

Hey SS family,

Hail Satan!
Brian.
[/TD]

Yes, I hate it. People are so fucking ignorant, and what's worse most
of them do not want to learn. But, what can you do? We can only teach
those who desire the truth.

Hey, you have a Baphomet ring? Sweet! Where'd you get it? I would love
to have one of those; I only have a pendant. Ave Satanas!

On 2/10/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Good for you Allison,
I agree it is time we be more open about our belief's.Don't you just hate
the double standard that we have to put up with.I am doing my best to stand
up for Father also_Only wish I could wear a inverted crucifix,but walking
around Walmart where I work,might be a little tricky.I get enough frowns
with my Baphomet ring,and necklace.lol
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Thu, 2/10/11, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Brian I for one am proud to be your brother. I think we should all do
this.

Hey SS family,

sat down next to me.I was reading a book on Demonalatry.He asked me what
I

demons are.Now I am not saying that anyone else needs to do this.I
realize

depended upon for the work I do in the retail store I work at.My
customers

love me for the assistance that I have given them for many years.Most
look

past the fact that I don't believe the way a lot of them do,because of
the

out,should.I love the relationship I have with Father,and am getting
tired

Hail Satan!

Brian.

<td val[/IMG]Greetings Allison,
I got it from the MYSATAN site,which I no longer belong to.They closed my account because I was always on JoS instead of theirs.Dos't bother me though because you are my family,and not them.I will probably be booted off of the other Satanic site for no action on it also.But I am a Spiritual Satanist,and always will be,so I don't want to deal with other who call themselves Satanist like,Laveyen,modern,post modern,licuferian,and all the others who think our Father is a figment of their imagination.Been through all the different view's of who they think Father is,and they just don't interest me anymore.This is my home.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Fri, 2/11/11, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Date: Friday, February 11, 2011, 5:44 AM

Yes, I hate it. People are so fucking ignorant, and what's worse most
of them do not want to learn. But, what can you do? We can only teach
those who desire the truth.

Hey, you have a Baphomet ring? Sweet! Where'd you get it? I would love
to have one of those; I only have a pendant. Ave Satanas!

On 2/10/11, Br[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:
Good for you Allison,
I agree it is time we be more open about our belief's.Don't you just hate
the double standard that we have to put up with.I am doing my best to stand
up for Father also_Only wish I could wear a inverted crucifix,but walking
around Walmart where I work,might be a little tricky.I get enough frowns
with my Baphomet ring,and necklace.lol
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Thu, 2/10/11, All[/IMG]apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]apocalypseofjon@...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

On 2/9/11, Arturo B[/IMG]arturobing@... wrote:

this.

Hey SS family,

sat down next to me.I was reading a book on Demonalatry.He asked me what
I

realize

customers

look

the

tired

Hail Satan!

Brian.
[/TD]

I too am very open about my love and dedication to Father. We should be proud to serve Him, and not try to hide our true feelings. I would happily live one life time of loyalty to our Father, than a million lifetimes worshipping that useless Jew basterd. I feel honoured that I found Father, found happiness and spiritual fulfilment after so many years of lies, deceit and bullshit.

Nik

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hey SS family,

Hail Satan!
Brian.

I agree with all of you, brothers and sisters !We have to be proud. Nothing is more important than our beloved Father and our loyalty to Him.Yes, we are lucky "to have heard His call". Hail Satan !Ave Satan ! Rege Satan !Death, death, death to the reptiles !
De : Belial_666 <darkjedi99@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Ven 11 février 2011, 13h 51min 39s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Coming out more and more.

I too am very open about my love and dedication to Father. We should be proud to serve Him, and not try to hide our true feelings. I would happily live one life time of loyalty to our Father, than a million lifetimes worshipping that useless Jew basterd. I feel honoured that I found Father, found happiness and spiritual fulfilment after so many years of lies, deceit and bullshit.

Nik

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Hey SS family,

Hail Satan!
Brian.

On 2/11/11, Belial_666 <darkjedi99@... wrote:
I too am very open about my love and dedication to Father. We should be
proud to serve Him, and not try to hide our true feelings. I would happily
live one life time of loyalty to our Father, than a million lifetimes
worshipping that useless Jew basterd. I feel honoured that I found Father,
found happiness and spiritual fulfilment after so many years of lies, deceit
and bullshit.

Nik

this.
I have started to a little but now after reading this I will more. I
would

Hey SS family,
I am choosing to come out more and more in my little community in
central

The other day I was in the break room,where I work,and one of my
managers
sat down next to me.I was reading a book on Demonalatry.He asked me
what I
was reading,and I said a book on developing a relationship with
demons.He
said,well who do you know that does that,to which I replied me.The
whole
room looked at me,and looked back down at their tables.Fuck them!If
they

realize

customers
look
the
tired

Hail Satan!
Brian.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back