Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Coming of Age Ritual

Sean1

Hello there fellow disciples of Satan! I'd like to ask your advice on an idea I've been tossing around for a sort of coming of age ritual. At the end of this month I will be turning 18, and I have set this date as a sort of turning point in my life where I will abandon the carefree laziness of the child and accept my place in the world as an adult and warrior in the armies of Hell. For this event I would like to somehow receive the blessings of a demon or demoness so I might kick off my adulthood on a positive, empowering note. But there's a problem. All of my perceptions are firmly rooted in the physical. I strain to perceive even the most simple of energy patterns despite multiple attempts at opening my third eye, and what I do see is usually so vague I doubt its existence. To assist with this I've decide upon an avenue with which I have more experience; psychedelic hallucinogens, namely mushrooms. Though I've never had any particularly interesting psychic events occur during previous trips, is there a chance that if I put the right intention into this one that I might use it as a crutch to open my perceptions, if just for the night? Or does this reek too much of typical new-age hippie drug culture to be of any value? Though naturally the final decision is up to me, I'd really like to hear some opinions on the idea, just in case I am risking personal harm by doing something incredibly stupid.

Thank you for your time, and infinite praise to the old Gods!

Hi.

IMO, using drugs in something that involves Father Satan and yourself is really disrespectful.

Don't worry about not being "pyschic". If u want the blessings and/or guidance of the Gods or any of the powers of hell- just respectfully ask for this during your ritual.

I believe all rituals should be personal. A good idea.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sean" <Sean_of_doom@... wrote:

Hello there fellow disciples of Satan! I'd like to ask your advice on an idea I've been tossing around for a sort of coming of age ritual. At the end of this month I will be turning 18, and I have set this date as a sort of turning point in my life where I will abandon the carefree laziness of the child and accept my place in the world as an adult and warrior in the armies of Hell. For this event I would like to somehow receive the blessings of a demon or demoness so I might kick off my adulthood on a positive, empowering note. But there's a problem. All of my perceptions are firmly rooted in the physical. I strain to perceive even the most simple of energy patterns despite multiple attempts at opening my third eye, and what I do see is usually so vague I doubt its existence. To assist with this I've decide upon an avenue with which I have more experience; psychedelic hallucinogens, namely mushrooms. Though I've never had any particularly interesting psychic events occur during previous trips, is there a chance that if I put the right intention into this one that I might use it as a crutch to open my perceptions, if just for the night? Or does this reek too much of typical new-age hippie drug culture to be of any value? Though naturally the final decision is up to me, I'd really like to hear some opinions on the idea, just in case I am risking personal harm by doing something incredibly stupid.

Thank you for your time, and infinite praise to the old Gods!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back