Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

coming againt each other

Amun

Hello! One question always bewildered me and I thought to ask it in this forum. Can demons come against each other? Can demons in a certain man fight against each other? If yes, then why? Will that not destroy the man who hosts the demons? I have a second question but I will post iot after I read your answer please.

Wait...Whaaat?Hosts the Demons???Please don't tell me you believe the enemy nonsense that Demons possess people and leave inside human bodies?

No, they don't do that, they have bodies of their own and are too powerful to stay long inside human bodies, they would make them explode. Enemy angels/greys are weak and possess humans, not our Demons.

As about Demons fighting eachother, no, they are on the same side and currently they are more united than ever, as there is spiritual war against their enemies going on.

--- In [email protected], "Amun" <amunhayem@... wrote:

Hello! One question always bewildered me and I thought to ask it in this forum. Can demons come against each other? Can demons in a certain man fight against each other? If yes, then why? Will that not destroy the man who hosts the demons? I have a second question but I will post iot after I read your answer please.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back