Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Coca plant

kraken3reich

It is curious how it was Inti, the Inca sun god, who gave the coca plant to the indigenous people.
The coca leaf played a fundamental role in the Inca culture, being used in their
rituals and ceremonies, likewise, it was also part of their traditional medicine. The incas
They considered the coca leaf sacred and believed in its spiritual and healing properties.
According to Inca legend, the Inca sun god, Inti, gave the coca plant to the Andean civilization.
The Incas chaccha (chewed) the coca leaf to combat hunger, fatigue and
Also sadness, they considered it sacred, offering it to the gods and warriors
ennobled
Now Azazel, the one who inspired rock and roll to humanity, who is the sun god, also cocaine continues to be used in rock culture.

Cocaine and coca plant leaves are two very, very different things and only resemble each other on the surface so I do not see how the comparison is fair, much less when Azazel Apollo is mentioned alongside cocaine use which I find very dubious and ignorant on your part.

Cocaine and coca plant leaves are two very, very different things and only resemble each other on the surface so I do not see how the comparison is fair, much less when Azazel Apollo is mentioned alongside cocaine use which I find very dubious and ignorant on your part.
Sorry if I wrote something wrong, I just wanted to mention that I found it curious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back