Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Clarifications on the Soul Research (Long)

jordevo74

I have read much on the soul regarding the JoS entire site as well as certain pdfs such as Initiation to Hermetics but I am still a bit wary of the fact I don't have complete confidence in the knowledge of things. For one thing The Chakras extensions and such. Ive read different things stating the Spinal Chakras are the only chakras and then Ive seen that they are the most important for our actual bioelectric and kunalini etc. (Which I agree to) and that there are middle Chakras which control the flow of our internal reserves of this energy THEN the front chakras rule the emotions and (possibly expelling energy). Now Ive heard The crown has no real extensions which I believe to be true and the Base has no extensions but Ive seen the diagram that it does indeed have a front back and the slightly higher HIP chakras. The Perineum is just the area the MIDDLE Base chakra is located as slightly lower than the front back and hip extensions or is it actually lower than the Base itself with kundalini which seems unlikely judging by how the anatomy appears unless the kundalini is wrapped around some metaphysical object out from beneath the body...How come when doing the circulation meditation and circulationg the elements it refers to different patterns and the rear base and front base extensions are skipped? Why is the Right of the Body as stated on JoS Chakras new section the DIRECTING element..I know the properties of the allegorius AIR but I could swear Air was more of a median between everything and gave definition between abilities fire and Water not actual directing as Id imagine the FIRE element doing. The Earth Im not even sure why the front rules it. Also how come the elements dont add up to how they are described on chakras such as AIR ruling the THROAT communication and EMOTION which emotion is not an air quality its detached? How is it our sixth is really ruled by the concept of AKASA where no others are and its opposite is the Solar which ruled by Fire? Im aware there are many sects to the soul such by these labels (Aura the external total resonation of the bioelectric field controlled by you and reacts to external material world, The Consciousness spirit with all the elemental aspects that create emotion awareness mental thinking and will etc, The Chakras are the powerhouses giving us the access to control the soul and our realities etc giving nourishing our mental physical health, The etherial double which is Im guessing some ectoplasmic grosser akasal WEAK part of the soul reflecting our current appearence, Then there is the Light Body and Astral Body whicjh I cant confirm yet. The Light body I thought was our internal energy which link to the Chakras as a sort of resonating SAP or VRIL witchpower produced by the chakras as a whole and like a potent INTERNAL AURA..The Astral body as in when we project IS THIS the etherial double or are they seperate things?

1. It does not matter what other books say. When you continuously do a working such as the meditational practices here, which are powerful, you put energy to it and so it makes it be. So simply by performing the meditations on a regular basis you create them. Every thought is energy. So the more you perform the meditations you reinforce them. It is equatable to feeding a thought form energy.

2. Initiation into Hermetics is more like a spiritual training manual. You can also use the 6 Month Training Program for Satanists.

3. You can also spend time empowering various areas of your body, genetics, etc. Every aspect of our physical body has some kind of astral counterpart. So in meditations you can empower corresponding chakras, whether minor or major. For instance, if I want to empower, i.e. increase the amount of energy my nose has I may visualize a mini chakra there and empower it maybe with a mantra and or pranayama. I make them exist.

4. Meditation increases yout biolectricity/electromagnetism/the elemental forces in your being.

5. Fire=Masculine, Electric, Expansive, Hot, Extending, Repulsive, etc. Water=Feminine, Magnetic, Contractive, Cold, Receptive, Attracts, etc. Air=Hermaphrodite, Vibrational, Areas in between the two poles of temperature, Either or, etc. Earth = Connective, the Form kept by the former Elements, etc. Ether/Akasa = Common Energy to all things, Everything, Frequency, Faith/Belief in, etc.

6. Everything has astral counterparts, i.e. more or less purely energetic and vibrational counterparts. And therefore, so does the organs, internal parts, etc.

Hope this helped

Hail Father Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jordevo74" <aoiveae12@... wrote:

I have read much on the soul regarding the JoS entire site as well as certain pdfs such as Initiation to Hermetics but I am still a bit wary of the fact I don't have complete confidence in the knowledge of things. For one thing The Chakras extensions and such. Ive read different things stating the Spinal Chakras are the only chakras and then Ive seen that they are the most important for our actual bioelectric and kunalini etc. (Which I agree to) and that there are middle Chakras which control the flow of our internal reserves of this energy THEN the front chakras rule the emotions and (possibly expelling energy). Now Ive heard The crown has no real extensions which I believe to be true and the Base has no extensions but Ive seen the diagram that it does indeed have a front back and the slightly higher HIP chakras. The Perineum is just the area the MIDDLE Base chakra is located as slightly lower than the front back and hip extensions or is it actually lower than the Base itself with kundalini which seems unlikely judging by how the anatomy appears unless the kundalini is wrapped around some metaphysical object out from beneath the body...How come when doing the circulation meditation and circulationg the elements it refers to different patterns and the rear base and front base extensions are skipped? Why is the Right of the Body as stated on JoS Chakras new section the DIRECTING element..I know the properties of the allegorius AIR but I could swear Air was more of a median between everything and gave definition between abilities fire and Water not actual directing as Id imagine the FIRE element doing. The Earth Im not even sure why the front rules it. Also how come the elements dont add up to how they are described on chakras such as AIR ruling the THROAT communication and EMOTION which emotion is not an air quality its detached? How is it our sixth is really ruled by the concept of AKASA where no others are and its opposite is the Solar which ruled by Fire? Im aware there are many sects to the soul such by these labels (Aura the external total resonation of the bioelectric field controlled by you and reacts to external material world, The Consciousness spirit with all the elemental aspects that create emotion awareness mental thinking and will etc, The Chakras are the powerhouses giving us the access to control the soul and our realities etc giving nourishing our mental physical health, The etherial double which is Im guessing some ectoplasmic grosser akasal WEAK part of the soul reflecting our current appearence, Then there is the Light Body and Astral Body whicjh I cant confirm yet. The Light body I thought was our internal energy which link to the Chakras as a sort of resonating SAP or VRIL witchpower produced by the chakras as a whole and like a potent INTERNAL AURA..The Astral body as in when we project IS THIS the etherial double or are they seperate things?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back