Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Cincinnati, OH

Brolyn

Hey, I'm in Cincinnati OH USA. Wondering if there are any other Satanists in the area or, hopefully, groups that meet regularly. I'm still new to all of this since my dedication and I think it would help me stay focused if I had someone true to our beliefs to work with or have as a mentor.

Brolyn H

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons of Hell

I'm from akron, not very close I suppose

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brolyn" <brolyn_h@... wrote:

Hey, I'm in Cincinnati OH USA. Wondering if there are any other Satanists in the area or, hopefully, groups that meet regularly. I'm still new to all of this since my dedication and I think it would help me stay focused if I had someone true to our beliefs to work with or have as a mentor.

Brolyn H

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons of Hell

I am in Lancaster, Ohio. Im me at akiahoover@...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brolyn" <brolyn_h@... wrote:

Brolyn H

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons of Hell

I actually live 30 minutes away from Cincinnati over the boarder in Indiana. I wasn't aware there were others so close to me. lol

Brolyn H

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons of Hell

im in cleveland ohio and ive been looking for satanists here for a while now

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cookie Monster" <sunshineteatimez@... wrote:

I actually live 30 minutes away from Cincinnati over the boarder in Indiana. I wasn't aware there were others so close to me. lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brolyn" <brolyn_h@ wrote:

Brolyn H

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons of Hell

<td val[/IMG]It's still cool to know someone that close ^_^. It feels like everyday I'm surrounded more and more by cretins/jews. It's comforting knowing there are brothers and sisters close by.

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons/Gods of Hell

--- On Tue, 1/26/10, kvnfidler <kvnfidler@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Cincinnati, OH
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 7:13 AM

I'm from akron, not very close I suppose

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Brolyn" <brolyn_h@.. . wrote:

Brolyn H

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons of Hell
[/TD]

Hi, I'm new to all this too and it would be great to meet with other Satanist...I'm in Lexington Ky....not to far from OH

Sent: Tue, January 26, 2010 9:17:36 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Cookie Monster" <sunshineteatimez@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Brolyn" <brolyn_h@ wrote:

Brolyn H

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons of Hell

Hi, I'm a new Satanist myself and not to far from OH....I live in Lexington, Ky....

Brolyn H

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons of Hell

<td val[/IMG]I live in the Columbus/Dublin area :)

--- On Tue, 1/26/10, the god of fuck <gof82@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 9:17 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Cookie Monster" <sunshineteatimez@ ... wrote:

Brolyn H

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons of Hell
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]More people than I thought. Makes my heart smile. :)

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demon/Gods of Hell

--- On Wed, 1/27/10, Elizabeth Remy <wheresfrank2864212@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Cincinnati, OH
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 10:51 AM

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]I live in the Columbus/Dublin area :)

--- On Tue, 1/26/10, the god of fuck <gof82@sbcglobal. net wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Brolyn H

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons of Hell
[/TD]
[/TD]

Very close to me in Lancaster.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Elizabeth Remy <wheresfrank2864212@... wrote:

I live in the Columbus/Dublin area :)

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Brolyn H

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons of Hell

wow seems to be quite a few of us, sometimes although extremely rewarding it seems the truthful path can be a very lonely path, maybe if enough would be interested we could all together chose a location and meet for drinks or something....think it would be great just to be around other Satanists for a little while

Sent: Wed, January 27, 2010 10:44:45 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Elizabeth Remy <wheresfrank2864212 @... wrote:

Brolyn H

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons of Hell

Hi, if you dont mind having a middle aged man as friend you can always add me here or on yahoo IM, i like to help and chat, and i am definatly dedicated and true to Spiritual Satanism
my email address shows you what to add or msg on AIM

Hail Enki
Sent: Wed, January 27, 2010 8:34:45 AM

Hi, I'm a new Satanist myself and not to far from OH....I live in Lexington, Ky....

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Brolyn" <brolyn_h@.. . wrote:

Brolyn H

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons of Hell

<td val[/IMG]I agree. i work second shift so it would be easy for me to go out if its in the evening or late evening for a get together.

Hail Satan

--- On Thu, 1/28/10, Dianne Carter <diannecarter89@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 9:49 PM

wow seems to be quite a few of us, sometimes although extremely rewarding it seems the truthful path can be a very lonely path, maybe if enough would be interested we could all together chose a location and meet for drinks or something... .think it would be great just to be around other Satanists for a little while

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Elizabeth Remy <wheresfrank2864212 @... wrote:

To: <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Brolyn H

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons of Hell
[/TD]

I would be up for that. Maybe even split a room with someone if needed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dianne Carter <diannecarter89@... wrote:

wow seems to be quite a few of us, sometimes although extremely rewarding it seems the truthful path can be a very lonely path, maybe if enough would be interested we could all together chose a location and meet for drinks or something....think it would be great just to be around other Satanists for a little while

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Elizabeth Remy <wheresfrank2864212 @... wrote:

--- On Tue, 1/26/10, the god of fuck <gof82@ wrote:

Brolyn H

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons of Hell

<td val[/IMG]i agree.

--- On Thu, 1/28/10, Dianne Carter <diannecarter89@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 9:49 PM

wow seems to be quite a few of us, sometimes although extremely rewarding it seems the truthful path can be a very lonely path, maybe if enough would be interested we could all together chose a location and meet for drinks or something... .think it would be great just to be around other Satanists for a little while

Brolyn H

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons of Hell
[/TD]

Is there anyone in SC?

Sent: Wed, January 27, 2010 2:30:14 AM

Hi, I'm new to all this too and it would be great to meet with other Satanist...I' m in Lexington Ky....not to far from OH

Sent: Tue, January 26, 2010 9:17:36 PM

Brolyn H

Hail Satan/Lucifer
Sude Ea/Enki
And the Demons of Hell

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back