Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Church bells

What is their purpose? Are they emitting bad frequencies?
No, they are like props, by themselves they have no power, but they have symbolic meaning.

In standard ritual you ring the bell at the beginning and end, symbolizing the vibration that alters reality (achieving a goal), similar to when we vibrate AUM at the beginning and end of a ritual/prayer.

It is a bell. It makes bell sounds. There is nothing dangerous.

The bell is ancient symbol that represents the vibration of the energy, the enemy the only thing he did was steal it and use it in their churches.

Church bells developed out of the monasteries. They existed for the same reasons muezzins do in Islam, they serve as a reminder of 'jesus' to go to worship and to remind the monks of their 'tasks'. This was co-opted from Roman bathing periods that were announced by bells, a kind of theft of a secular meaning put into a 'religious' one of 'cleansing'.

A lot of the meaning of Saturday and Sunday was stolen and reintrepreted along similar lines as well.

I unfortunately live in the church area of my city. In addition to marking the passing of the hours (it usually marks 15min in 15min) it has different sounds for the various liturgical functions. They're just very annoying

At most it makes people think about the church once an hour, like Pavlov's dogs.
Yes, the church bell is designed to do just that, this is also why churches and cathedrals would dominate any skyline prior to the modern era and why services would be so boring and in a foreign/archaic language (Latin) that it would put people in a receptive state. The crap was and is an irritant.

Christian 'reformers' around the time of Wycliffe and Hus who tried to get rid of the bells actually were often persecuted. The church WANTED them there by power of death.

That's the entire point: operant conditioning. HPS Maxine went over this countless times.

The first thing NS Germany did for necessary metal was to smelt down the bells across all of Germany and Europe, 100K+ were smelted along with the crosses.

Last edited:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back