Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chrystal Meth Realization

hartwhite1987

When i was 12 years old i got into the Black Metal scene and have always been curious about the arts and the power it holds. I have also been very keen on my intuition and the unseen forces that surround me. Ever since i started using Amphetamine i seem to have grown so much without even trying. I have grown so much respect for the arts i feel i am ready to become one of the Satanic Elite. The things i have seen and heard while using meth have shown me the truth about the darkness that has always consumed me. A good friend of mine told me to study for a year and a day before i fully dedicate myself. I took her advice and i have been studying for almost six months now. I meditate several times a day with my pendulum and i am already getting stronger. But when i get high it seems i have no energy inside me. In some aspects i gain certain ability's yet i lose others. When i meditate with my pendulum it will just sit there like a rock, like my energy is dead. Chrystal Meth gave me the respect needed to embrace the arts but i think its time to let it go. I am trying to stop because i feel its getting in the way of further advancement. Why does meth open up some doors while closing others?

Get off of meth , that shit's eating brain and you call that growing?

------------------------------
On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 2:53 PM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

Not sure what you are referring to by "arts", but black metal has nothing to do with Satanism. Most bands there are atheists who use the christian version of Satan to rebel against christianity. In fact some of the worst blasphemies against Satan and our Gods I've seen are in the lyrics of black metal songs. They talk about darkness evil sacrifices and that stereotypical bullshit which have nothing to do with True/Spiritual Satanism. There was even a xian infiltrator who was trying to prove Satan is "evil" by quoting the lyrics from a song from Dimmu Borgir.

Now you know obviously that we don't support nor condone illegal drugs, so I'm not sure why you are trying to discuss this illegal stuff.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hartwhite1987" <hartwhite1987@... wrote:

When i was 12 years old i got into the Black Metal scene and have always been curious about the arts and the power it holds. I have also been very keen on my intuition and the unseen forces that surround me. Ever since i started using Amphetamine i seem to have grown so much without even trying. I have grown so much respect for the arts i feel i am ready to become one of the Satanic Elite. The things i have seen and heard while using meth have shown me the truth about the darkness that has always consumed me. A good friend of mine told me to study for a year and a day before i fully dedicate myself. I took her advice and i have been studying for almost six months now. I meditate several times a day with my pendulum and i am already getting stronger. But when i get high it seems i have no energy inside me. In some aspects i gain certain ability's yet i lose others. When i meditate with my pendulum it will just sit there like a rock, like my energy is
dead. Chrystal Meth gave me the respect needed to embrace the arts but i think its time to let it go. I am trying to stop because i feel its getting in the way of further advancement. Why does meth open up some doors while closing others?

Satanism is not about becoming dark and gloomy. And doing Meth does nothing but create illusions in your mind. Meth does not open doors for you,even though it may appear that way. Its munipulation of the mind.

The things you saw and heard are called hallucinations. The "truths" they showed you are called delusions and all this is the result of what is called drug-induced psychosis, also known as mental illness, insanity, etc. You are dead inside, that's one of the many things meth does. That shit is the WORST drug there is, every time you use it you are doing permanent damage to your brain. Not to mention blowing your mind wide open for the enemy to do whatever the fuck they damn well please with. Watch the National Geographic documentary called "World's Most Dangerous Drug - Meth". Look at how to destroys people. Get off that shit before you are a worthless vegetable.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hartwhite1987" <hartwhite1987@... wrote:

When i was 12 years old i got into the Black Metal scene and have always been curious about the arts and the power it holds. I have also been very keen on my intuition and the unseen forces that surround me. Ever since i started using Amphetamine i seem to have grown so much without even trying. I have grown so much respect for the arts i feel i am ready to become one of the Satanic Elite. The things i have seen and heard while using meth have shown me the truth about the darkness that has always consumed me. A good friend of mine told me to study for a year and a day before i fully dedicate myself. I took her advice and i have been studying for almost six months now. I meditate several times a day with my pendulum and i am already getting stronger. But when i get high it seems i have no energy inside me. In some aspects i gain certain ability's yet i lose others. When i meditate with my pendulum it will just sit there like a rock, like my energy is dead. Chrystal Meth gave me the respect needed to embrace the arts but i think its time to let it go. I am trying to stop because i feel its getting in the way of further advancement. Why does meth open up some doors while closing others?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back