Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Christians are so fucking stupid.

hells88priestess

If logic were a person, Christians would have it bound, gagged, gang-banged and mutilated past the point of recognition by now.

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/201103 ... /703159945

That is a link to a news article where a retarded Christian set ablaze his hotel room claiming Satan was in there and that he was trying to protect the "good" people from Him. That is one of many articles I've read with the same theme. I read another article, where a bunch of people jumped out a window in an apartment building to get away from the "devil." Apparently some idiot thought a naked black man holding his baby was the "devil."

Some other accounts I've read was a man cutting off his arm, then microwaving it because of fear from the "devil!" One of my favorites is where a bunch of idiots in a 3rd world country stared into the sun untill they blinded themselves trying to the "virgin" mary.

If enough Christians were left in a room with a bunch of pointy objects for a few days, I would be suprised if half of them walked out later.

HAIL SATAN88
HAIL HITLER88
HAIL LOGIC
FUCK CHRISTIANS

Lol! Damn Sister, that is indeed ridiculous! Xians really take the
cake, don't they? Actually, I think they take the whole damn bakery.
What a bunch of fucking imbeciles! Fuck them, and fuck their stupid,
life-hating 'god'! Hail Father Satan! Hail Logic and Common Sense!

On 3/21/11, hells88priestess <hells88priestess@... wrote:
If logic were a person, Christians would have it bound, gagged, gang-banged
and mutilated past the point of recognition by now.

That is a link to a news article where a retarded Christian set ablaze his
hotel room claiming Satan was in there and that he was trying to protect the
"good" people from Him. That is one of many articles I've read with the same
theme. I read another article, where a bunch of people jumped out a window
in an apartment building to get away from the "devil." Apparently some idiot
thought a naked black man holding his baby was the "devil."

Some other accounts I've read was a man cutting off his arm, then
microwaving it because of fear from the "devil!" One of my favorites is
where a bunch of idiots in a 3rd world country stared into the sun untill
they blinded themselves trying to the "virgin" mary.

If enough Christians were left in a room with a bunch of pointy objects for
a few days, I would be suprised if half of them walked out later.

HAIL SATAN88
HAIL HITLER88
HAIL LOGIC
FUCK CHRISTIANS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells88priestess" <hells88priestess@... wrote:
If logic were a person, Christians would have it bound, gagged, gang-banged and mutilated past the point of recognition by now.

That is a link to a news article where a retarded Christian set ablaze his hotel room claiming Satan was in there and that he was trying to protect the "good" people from Him. That is one of many articles I've read with the same theme. I read another article, where a bunch of people jumped out a window in an apartment building to get away from the "devil." Apparently some idiot thought a naked black man holding his baby was the "devil."

Some other accounts I've read was a man cutting off his arm, then microwaving it because of fear from the "devil!" One of my favorites is where a bunch of idiots in a 3rd world country stared into the sun untill they blinded themselves trying to the "virgin" mary.

If enough Christians were left in a room with a bunch of pointy objects for a few days, I would be suprised if half of them walked out later.

HAIL SATAN88
HAIL HITLER88
HAIL LOGIC
FUCK CHRISTIANS
Logic is a sustainer of life.Imagine if a grown up with logic put His finger on a 500 volt case.He would be a dead case.Logic is what keeps human beings alive.But Humans have the gift that they can act beyond logic.This is the Female brain,The God part.Truth both parts,but I would say the logical a bit more.Logic in time is shaping itself according to the Non Logical reality we perceive.That's My take on it,always open for correction though.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back