Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

christian nonsence

Daniel Dalpino

Why is is that everytime I tell a christian I'm a satanist, they always feel the need to try to "save my soul"? Its starting to get on my nerves because its disrespectful to me and my religion...I just don't get why they do that

--
Malicious Agressive Gut Grinding Offensive Tyrants

<td val[/IMG]Why are you foolish enough to tell them in the first place? How do you expect them to react when the are under the spell of Christianity, something that is penetrated so deep down into their souls that anything out side the bible is a mental disorder to them. They've been completely brainwashed life time after life time. That's why you get such a reaction. SIEG HEIL! 14/88!
"One day, our patience will run dry, and the Jews will have their filthy brazen lying mouths stuffed once and for all!"- Reichsminister Joseph Goebbels
-fourthreich666
www.fourthreich666.wix.com/reich www.fourthreich66.wix.com/jesusexposed
[/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] christian nonsence
Sent: Wed, Jan 1, 2014 11:30:18 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Why is is that everytime I tell a christian I'm a satanist, they always feel the need to try to "save my soul"? Its starting to get on my nerves because its disrespectful to me and my religion...I just don't get why they do that

--
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Why are you foolish enough to tell them in the first place? How do you expect them to react when the are under the spell of Christianity, something that is penetrated so deep down into their souls that anything out side the bible is a mental disorder to them. They've been completely brainwashed life time after life time. That's why you get such a reaction. SIEG HEIL! 14/88!
"One day, our patience will run dry, and the Jews will have their filthy brazen lying mouths stuffed once and for all!"- Reichsminister Joseph Goebbels
-fourthreich666
www.fourthreich666.wix.com/reich www.fourthreich66.wix.com/jesusexposed
[/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] christian nonsence
Sent: Wed, Jan 1, 2014 11:30:18 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Why is is that everytime I tell a christian I'm a satanist, they always feel the need to try to "save my soul"? Its starting to get on my nerves because its disrespectful to me and my religion...I just don't get why they do that

--
[/TD]

Because they think youll be burning in torment forever and also think your wrong :( I know how you feel, it gets me HAIL LORD LUCIFER!
On 2 Jan 2014 02:52, "Daniel Dalpino" <dalpino.daniel.shasta@... wrote:
  Why is is that everytime I tell a christian I'm a satanist, they always feel the need to try to "save my soul"? Its starting to get on my nerves because its disrespectful to me and my religion...I just don't get why they do that

--

you're not supposed to tell anyone that you're a Satanist.

If You tell someone you worship a God that theyve been taught theyre whole life to think bad of then of course they're gonna do such things. They dont know the truth.

------------------------------
On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 3:30 PM PST Daniel Dalpino wrote:

Why is is that everytime I tell a christian I'm a satanist, they always
feel the need to try to "save my soul"? Its starting to get on my nerves
because its disrespectful to me and my religion...I just don't get why they
do that

--

*M*alicious *A*gressive *G*ut *G*rinding *O*ffensive *T*yrants

Because they are all delusional, think that Satan is the biggest bad guy out there, and are scared that you are going to wind up in their imaginary eternal fiery torture pit they call Hell. They will *never* respect your religion, as they see it as an insult to theirs.

It is safer to avoid telling people you are Satanist, because most everyone - from Jews to pagans - have the hate on for Satanists. You never know who is going to blow up in your face about it. Satan even told us to keep our calling a secret in the Black Book.

my bf knows I'm Satanic, and unfort. He is a christian... but he used to be one of us... I may have a shot of reshowing him the Truth.

joshua branch <joshbranch.498@... wrote:

Because they think youll be burning in torment forever and also think your
wrong :( I know how you feel, it gets me

HAIL LORD LUCIFER!
On 2 Jan 2014 02:52, "Daniel Dalpino" <dalpino.daniel.shasta@...
wrote:

Why is is that everytime I tell a christian I'm a satanist, they always
feel the need to try to "save my soul"? Its starting to get on my nerves
because its disrespectful to me and my religion...I just don't get why they
do that

--

*M*alicious *A*gressive *G*ut *G*rinding *O*ffensive *T*yrants

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back