Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

christian fiance

I see no reason why Satan would mind if you lied to christians. I don't think Satan want's us to be martyrs.

You may want to consider using Isa/Algiz runic energy to prevent them from harming you/the child.
"In a positive and healthy manner for me this energy is protecting me".
"In a positive and healthy manner for me this energy is preventing *name/s* from harming me."

Christian and Satanic energies don't mix too well. I try to keep the energies from "exploding" when I'm around them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sergio Carbajal <xv3stkws@... wrote:

i been having some trouble lately with my babies mama alot of negativity has been going on for a while on top of that she end up noticing that im satanist and her whole family are mad christians so she ended up tellin them and they were all agianst me and shit i dont plan on leavin father satan because of all this shit going on rite now even my babies mama is planing to go christian too so im mean its like i can easily leave her shes the ,mother of my baby and i love her but i think lying about my beliefs would work so im thinkinof just lying and say im not into no more but i kno i am so i hope father lucifer understands what im going through .. any comments are welcome

hail father lucifer
and the gods of hell

The Gods will have no problem with this. It is an unfortunate situation, but it is also completely understandable.
The last thing Satan would make you do is leave your child and the woman you love, that is not right.

I hope things work out for you, I'm sure with the Gods' guidance and working through this you can work it out well.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sergio Carbajal <xv3stkws@... wrote:

i been having some trouble lately with my babies mama alot of negativity has been going on for a while on top of that she end up noticing that im satanist and her whole family are mad christians so she ended up tellin them and they were all agianst me and shit i dont plan on leavin father satan because of all this shit going on rite now even my babies mama is planing to go christian too so im mean its like i can easily leave her shes the ,mother of my baby and i love her but i think lying about my beliefs would work so im thinkinof just lying and say im not into no more but i kno i am so i hope father lucifer understands what im going through .. any comments are welcome

hail father lucifer
and the gods of hell

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back