Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chiron - What's the deal with it?

lz241113

Heil Fellow SS.
So, i've been looking on the internet for info on Chiron since there isn't anything on the JOS (that I can find). My first question is, how important is this minor planet/asteroid in our charts...should I even bother with it?
My second question is, if the info on the internet is correct (doubtful), is this like a slightly less powerful Saturn? It describes Chiron as your biggest astrological "wound", but with great potential for healing when delt with properly...kind of like Saturn properly sublimated can teach great lessons through hardships and/or hard work.

Any input on Chiron from more informed members would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

http://www.zanestein.com/chiron_a.htm - This should do the job :)

Zane Stein is said to be the person most knowledgeable regarding this centaur.

Chiron is neither an asteroid, nor a comet - the celestial body was named 'centaur' ;) This is an astronomical fact.

Yes, one should bother dealing with this body, as it provides some additional data, rather meaningful :)

You can find some articles in the net - type 'Chiron in signs' and 'Chiron in houses'. Surely, some of the authors WILL be kikes, but we are Satanists so Satanic reading is applicable.

To give an example - I've read Liz Greene's (jewess) article on Chiron. There are some paragraphs which state 'there is no way out of suffering, and one is bound to be liberated only by death' - this is from astro.com. The sentence (paraphrased) of course concerns the mythical centaur, the leader of his race, who, when wounded by Hercules could not pass away (a demigod - son of Phylyra and Cronus) so after he renounced his immortality by giving it to Prometheus, was he finally liberated, and after 9 days (9 is a number connected to Chiron) merciful Zeus placed him in the constellation of Saggitarius, the 9 zodiac sign. A Satanist WILL see the alchemical message. Corporeal death and liberation from the mundane, and thus one attains transcendence.

Chiron is not like a 'less powerful Saturn' - Chiron, travelling between the orbits of Saturn and Uranus is the 'intermediator between the Old and personal (Saturnian) and the Modern (Uranian)'. He can show us HOW, in WHAT WAY can we realise ourselves.

This subject is wide in scope and one should search the net for him- or herself.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

SATANAS VIA, VERA ET VITA EST.
AVE LUCIFERIS OMNIPOTENS ET DEORUM SAMBUCUS!!
VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lz241113" <lz241113@... wrote:

Heil Fellow SS.
So, i've been looking on the internet for info on Chiron since there isn't anything on the JOS (that I can find). My first question is, how important is this minor planet/asteroid in our charts...should I even bother with it?
My second question is, if the info on the internet is correct (doubtful), is this like a slightly less powerful Saturn? It describes Chiron as your biggest astrological "wound", but with great potential for healing when delt with properly...kind of like Saturn properly sublimated can teach great lessons through hardships and/or hard work.

Any input on Chiron from more informed members would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Lol I remember liz greene's post on www.astro.com about how 'One should not fight saturn, but get on with it and realize that this is life'. Kind of shit. I was like SURE, then I went and defeated saturn for another day in the line. Its hilarious how they infect Astrology with such crap. Another laughable fact is that these jewish astrologers make astrology seem empty, dull and stupid and only physical. While its a lot more, that if people knew, they wouldn't neglect its importance. Its like what they do to the new age meditations. Making meditation seem stupid or the ooooommmmm kind of thing. They are the incarnations of deception.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@... wrote:

Chiron is neither an asteroid, nor a comet - the celestial body was named 'centaur' ;) This is an astronomical fact.

Yes, one should bother dealing with this body, as it provides some additional data, rather meaningful :)

You can find some articles in the net - type 'Chiron in signs' and 'Chiron in houses'. Surely, some of the authors WILL be kikes, but we are Satanists so Satanic reading is applicable.

To give an example - I've read Liz Greene's (jewess) article on Chiron. There are some paragraphs which state 'there is no way out of suffering, and one is bound to be liberated only by death' - this is from astro.com. The sentence (paraphrased) of course concerns the mythical centaur, the leader of his race, who, when wounded by Hercules could not pass away (a demigod - son of Phylyra and Cronus) so after he renounced his immortality by giving it to Prometheus, was he finally liberated, and after 9 days (9 is a number connected to Chiron) merciful Zeus placed him in the constellation of Saggitarius, the 9 zodiac sign. A Satanist WILL see the alchemical message. Corporeal death and liberation from the mundane, and thus one attains transcendence.

Chiron is not like a 'less powerful Saturn' - Chiron, travelling between the orbits of Saturn and Uranus is the 'intermediator between the Old and personal (Saturnian) and the Modern (Uranian)'. He can show us HOW, in WHAT WAY can we realise ourselves.

This subject is wide in scope and one should search the net for him- or herself.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lz241113" <lz241113@ wrote:

Heil Fellow SS.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Many thanks Siguarddraconis :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@... wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lz241113" <lz241113@ wrote:

Heil Fellow SS.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Just wanted to say thanks again to Siguarddraconis,
as I was looking up further info on Chiron using the link you provided and other searches, thoughts started flashing in my head directing me on how to deal with the energies of this Centaur in my chart. It was my GD helping me out, I felt her presence next to me (unmistakable, She is so Beautiful and Powerful!). It actually clarified other issues she'd been helping me with, to attain balance in the physical sense...Hail to Satan and the Demons/Domonesses, their willingness to help and guide us always astounds me. They are so wise!

And I'd also like to say congratulations on your new colour and development Hoodedcobra, you're an inspiration to me (and many others, I'm sure).

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Lol I remember liz greene's post on www.astro.com about how 'One should not fight saturn, but get on with it and realize that this is life'. Kind of shit. I was like SURE, then I went and defeated saturn for another day in the line. Its hilarious how they infect Astrology with such crap. Another laughable fact is that these jewish astrologers make astrology seem empty, dull and stupid and only physical. While its a lot more, that if people knew, they wouldn't neglect its importance. Its like what they do to the new age meditations. Making meditation seem stupid or the ooooommmmm kind of thing. They are the incarnations of deception.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@ wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

Heil Fellow SS.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

<td val[/IMG]I am so far behind on posts now it will be another week before I can get caught up.

I would like to say something on this one though before I leave for the weekend. I do agree with replies to it as well.

The cycle of this planetoid is 51 years. I have had my return recently. I have been very cautious about giving it any real significance, but I have followed it for observation & most software will put it in your chart & treat it as any other planet. You will notice the return at age 51 as it is a conjunction, so the most powerful aspect. From my own experience, I can't say a lot for the rest of the transiting aspects as they seem too colored by other transits so I have reserved judgment. However, one can typically gain some insight from the mythology behind the name.

I would say that I did have to deal with healing a wound. Physical & otherwise. I will leave it at that.

Culled:

In ancient times, Chiron, the Wounded Healer, was originally a god of healing. In later mythology, as a teacher of heroes and an oracle, he survived as one of the centaurs. These wild creatures, half man and half horse, were not noted either for their sensitivity, or their intelligence and represented mankind's attachment to the lower animal passions. In modern astrology, he stands for the deep wounds in the subconscious that we have to heal.

A comet-like planetoid now called Chiron was discovered on November 1, 1977. This <em>rara avis</em> flies between the courses of Saturn and Uranus in a highly elliptical 51-year orbit, closer at perihelion to the Sun than Saturn and almost as far out at aphelion as Uranus. This has the effect of moving him swiftly through some signs, such as Libra, but very slowly through others, such as Aries. The current scientific position is that Chiron probably originated in the Kuiper Belt, a disk of objects orbiting beyond Neptune. Chiron's discovery marked the burgeoning of a new class of celestial objects now known as Centaurs. Although he was neither the first (if you count <em>Hidalgo</em>) nor the largest (<em>Chariklo</em>, Chiron's mythological wife) of many such minor planets to be discovered, Chiron still remains the most significant in terms of astrological significance.

Chiron, immortal son of Kronos (Saturn), governs healing and relationships & is typically called the wounded healer.

Unlike the drunken centaurs, Chiron was wise, with extensive knowledge of the healing arts, astrology, music and medicine. Heracles (Hercules) unintentionally wounded his teacher in the knee, during his battle with the centaurs. Thus his wound was in a sense self-inflicted, for he himself had taught the hero to make the poisoned arrow by dipping it in the blood of the Hydra.

The last of his kind, Chiron relinquished immortality so that the titanic rebel Prometheus who brought the gift of fire – stolen from the gods – to humans. Thus he died so that humanity might live. [sound familiar?] After his death, he was placed in the firmament as the constellation <em>Centaurus</em>, the Centaur.

Chiron is a knowledge-holder who transmits higher teachings, either as an outer teacher (Saturn), or as an inner teacher or spirit guide (Uranus). Embodying the archetype of "the wounded healer", Chiron stresses the importance of going within to find an answer – and then sharing it with others.

His teachings are now resurfacing through the advent of holistic health and education. Chiron is often seen to be a "maverick", perhaps due to his eccentric orbit, and his closeness to Uranus.

Chiron, recently discovered, is not a traditional planet, so has no essential dignities, and no long history of research. Interested astrologers are at variance with regard to his influence and even his name! Modern astronomical discoveries like Chiron are sometimes seized upon by those who are dissatisfied with the way traditional astrology operates, thinking that if it's new, it must be important. This approach reveals a lack of understanding of astrological principles. The new discoveries (even Pluto, Neptune and Uranus) are still under consideration and are external to the framework of astrology, even though they clearly have effects on human behaviour and significant roles in generational transitions, natural events and so on. The jury is still out on them, as it is on Chiron, the Centaurs, the Asteroids and other notables such as the Galactic Center.

"In reality, the spirit is often chained up in the cellar, buried under ancestral rubble, until the wound of living has reached its density then spirit bursts through. At fifty, death is no longer just a psychological process or metaphysical metaphor; it is a physical reality. The pain of living is peaking. While death may seem unreachable, on a faraway horizon, nonetheless, it is visible, more visible that ever before. Moving towards that inevitability seems to also hold the key to a renewed release of spirit."

-- Brian Clark (Could be a jew as he has a first name as a last name. But the statement is valid.)

--- On Wed, 7/18/12, lz241113 <lz241113@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Chiron - What's the deal with it?
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2012, 9:36 AM

Heil Fellow SS.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
[/TD]

How does one defeat Saturn? I firmly believe for the weak Saturn is really bad but through meditation and empowerment even Saturn's energies could be put to good use and help you. I've been using it to bring on a greater sense of self discipline and it's serving me well. Saturn isn't going anywhere we should make the best of what is and what will always be.

Chiron doesn't seem to be of great importance from what I've read about it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@ wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

Heil Fellow SS.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Great info on Chiron, siguard. I always take Chiron into consideration.

It's important to notice that Chiron, being the "bridge" between Saturn and Uranus, the first transcendental planet, represents the path to transcendence itself through the healing/perfection of the soul. Chiron is the tutor of the demigods, and shows them the path to godhood. These are all also numerological characteristics of the number 9.

Despite its obvious connection to Sagittarius, some astrologers regard it as the true ruler of Virgo, given the similarities between their themes and overall influences, and I tend to agree with this. It really does make sense when you take some things into account.

Though empirical data on Chiron's influences is still very limited, there's information enough to get insight from it in a reading, and it's usually very valuable.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

Heil Fellow SS.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back