Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Children

tashbryce

I want to do my dedication ritual but I'm not sure if it will somehow affect my 7yo son, so my question is even though I plan to do it while he is asleep and in a separate part of the house, is this a safe thing to do? The reason I'm concerned is because I know young children are more susceptible to seeing things as there minds are not yet corrupted by society's views etc and I dont want my son to feel afraid because he doesnt yet understand that Father Satan and His Demons are our friends.
Has anyone else had children in this situation they can share their views with me please?

Hail Satan!

My daughter was there with me when I dedicated and there was no problem. My dedication was powerful and lasting and my daughter has no adverse side effects. Don't worry the Gods will protect her.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tashbryce" <tashbryce@... wrote:

I want to do my dedication ritual but I'm not sure if it will somehow affect my 7yo son, so my question is even though I plan to do it while he is asleep and in a separate part of the house, is this a safe thing to do? The reason I'm concerned is because I know young children are more susceptible to seeing things as there minds are not yet corrupted by society's views etc and I dont want my son to feel afraid because he doesnt yet understand that Father Satan and His Demons are our friends.
Has anyone else had children in this situation they can share their views with me please?

Hail Satan!

hello everyone. i was just wanting to know if i could have any advice from some parents out there.i havent meditated in over a year, ive only recently begun doing them again. my girlfriend had a tough pregnancy and my daughter is now almost one year old. onw that im beginning to meditate again a few questions arose. 1) when should i tell my daughter about satan? i personally dont think young children can comprehend things such as religion, either way im just not sure how to approach something like that. and 2) if i continue with power meditation and get into problems with the enemy, could they harm my daughter? its been a long time since ive done any meditating like i said, and my chakras are almost completely shut off so i couldnt protect her from attacks. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Most important thing is to start meditating so that you can have the power to protect your daughter if the need arises.And as far as telling your daughter about Satan I have the same problem.But I am sure when th time comes we will know.But I know our daughter will grow up in a Satanic household for sure.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Children
Sent: Sun, Aug 19, 2012 12:34:23 AM

<td val[/IMG]   hello everyone. i was just wanting to know if i could have any advice from some parents out there.i havent meditated in over a year, ive only recently begun doing them again. my girlfriend had a tough pregnancy and my daughter is now almost one year old. onw that im beginning to meditate again a few questions arose. 1) when should i tell my daughter about satan? i personally dont think young children can comprehend things such as religion, either way im just not sure how to approach something like that. and 2) if i continue with power meditation and get into problems with the enemy, could they harm my daughter? its been a long time since ive done any meditating like i said, and my chakras are almost completely shut off so i couldnt protect her from attacks. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hail Satan!

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back