Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Childhood memories

Sphelele Khanyeza

Hail my fellow satanist,i just remembere how i was open when i was about 12years.I could hear this soft calm voice that use to talk to me,one time when there was a storm i was alone in a room.Then ths voice said to me get out,get out now.when i got out the roof of the house fell off.

I remembered all of this because of meditating and slowly am starting to hear that voice again.
I am sharing ths,to let everyone who is new that patience is everythng and keep doin ur daily meditation programme.

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Amon
Hail Gusion
Hail to all the GODS of Duat

Sounds like a positive voiceIt could very well be a demon, if not Father himselfCan you share more stories? 
Hail satan!

2013/6/5 Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@...
  Hail my fellow satanist,i just remembere how i was open when i was about 12years.I could hear this soft calm voice that use to talk to me,one time when there was a storm i was alone in a room.Then ths voice said to me get out,get out now.when i got out the roof of the house fell off.

I remembered all of this because of meditating and slowly am starting to hear that voice again.
I am sharing ths,to let everyone who is new that patience is everythng and keep doin ur daily meditation programme.

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Amon
Hail Gusion
Hail to all the GODS of Duat

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back