Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chatting

dreadnecaro

And chat rooms around for JOS for talking with fellow members live? Really want someplace to hang online!

Hail Satan

That sounds great to me and it would be great place to discuss things and I belive it would also be a great way for our members to get to know one another better

If you'd like!? we have a special group for dedicated Spiritual Satanists only, Skype: Damenai. HAIL FATHER SATANHAIL THE GODS OF DU'ATHeil Hitler, Und Sieg Heil
A WarLord. 

This sounds like a lot of fun but I have the feeling, just the gut feeling that its a bad idea. I mean face to face, you could EASILY tell if one was a kike or a christian and I'd say it would be a waste of time too but actually if I were sitting and talking to fellow SS about meditations and experiences and such I'm sure it would be really productive and of course spiritual practice could be done at the same time. Would help some members feel less lonely as well, and in a spiritual context I do fall into this category... (I have actually only ever talked to a few other real Pagan style spiritualists in real life let alone True Satanists... however one was clear to be somewhat "gifted" [psychic, seeing auras with absolutely no prior training or preliminary opening practices, had a naturally shiny aura, loved the color blue] and had a naturally positive disposition towards Nazis as his father was NS. But then I tried to wake him up and make the connection for him and he disappeared off the face of the planet. Sucks because I don't know anyone else around here that is actually spiritual. I hope he considered what I said. There's no way he can't find the truth someday, I'm honestly rather surprised I found it before he did... we also had shared dreams of the cosmic war, and I explained to him the occult meaning of the two sides. Anyways, rambling...) ...but depending on the platform there could also be the chance of some kike or lackey listening in.I don't know, I don't know if I want anybody seeing my face and knowing my actual identity linked to my alias(s) online and something about this just kind of sounds like a bad idea for some reason. I hope this thread gets more replies because I want to hear what other SS opinions are on this.

Whoops i should have clarified when i mean a place we can get together i ment an online chat room with text only,  sorry for not clarifying. I Wouldnt be worthy of a face to face meeting with you guys, im new after all... 

If you find a place for this kinda get together to happen hit me up i would gladly talk!

On Wednesday, October 7, 2015 10:12 PM, "kothebull@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

That sounds great to me and it would be great place to discuss things and I belive it would also be a great way for our members to get to know one another better

Hey now! I think anyone who is a Spiritual Satanist has the right to talk to <em>another</em> Spiritual Satanist! [/B]Were all together as brothers and sisters. I <em>know</em> you'd be just as valuable as any other member despite you being new or not. Have pride in yourself and never say your not worthy in the face of someone else!In anyways, an online chat room sounds GREAT! :) I'm usually very lonely and the only true friends I have are my pets and my girlfriend. I would love to be able to talk to any[/B] other TRUE SATANIST!
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back