Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chat

alrick89

HI
I would like to chat to fellow satanist's online so if you're interested add me on Msn Colterdude(at)hotmail.com
If enough people are interested in chatting maybe we can create JOS chat group in msn?
do reply and tell me what do you think.
Also i you are willing to chat in skype/etc email me your contact info and ill add you toedric(at)gmail.com

I'm Henry and I am also looking for satanists to chat with, I'm on yahoo chat under berlandohank

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alrick89" <toedric@... wrote:

HI
I would like to chat to fellow satanist's online so if you're interested add me on Msn Colterdude(at)hotmail.com
If enough people are interested in chatting maybe we can create JOS chat group in msn?
Also i you are willing to chat in skype/etc email me your contact info and ill add you toedric(at)gmail.com

..Hail Satan!! There is a Chat feature right here on the groups, click on it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alrick89" <toedric@... wrote:

HI

Hail satan....please I would like to no who are 7 sons of father satan ...apart from nergal and thoth ..I would like to no about the rest thank you all ....hail father satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Hiim interesting in that tooi have MSN  and yahoo messenger, and skype and facebookmy yahoo messenger is: [email protected] windows live messenger is: [email protected] my skype is: raykusenif want, just add me
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 5:59 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Chat

I'm Henry and I am also looking for satanists to chat with, I'm on yahoo chat under berlandohank

HI

Don't know why, but everytime i try to use the chat feature my browser says "Document Not Found

Sorry, the document you requested is not available.
Please click here to visit the Yahoo! Groups home page."
Suggestions anyone?

Hail Enki and all Gods of duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! There is a Chat feature right here on the groups, click on it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alrick89" <toedric@ wrote:

HI

<td val[/IMG]i'd love to chat im in yahoo under cody31214

-Cody [/B]  HAIL ENKI!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!
666!!!
88!!![/B]

--- On Fri, 2/17/12, Henry Nav <berlandohank@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, February 17, 2012, 9:59 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "alrick89" <toedric@... wrote:

HI
[/TD]

Yeah chating chating oh yah am just looking for my fellow zambian satanist if any add me to your msngr

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 7:16 PM IST Cody ---------- wrote:

i'd love to chat im in yahoo under cody31214

-Cody

HAIL ENKI!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!
666!!!
88!!!

--- On Fri, 2/17/12, Henry Nav <berlandohank@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, February 17, 2012, 9:59 PM

HI

Where is the chat option? It used to be over on the left but now it is gone. Is the option under maintanence or what?

Did you miss the announcement from Yahoo where it said that the "Chat" and "Group Apps" will be removed on 4th of July? This has been showing for weeks at the top of the JoS group page.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "termintator2288" <johnfrench2288@... wrote:

Where is the chat option? It used to be over on the left but now it is gone. Is the option under maintanence or what?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back