Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

chat room

prettygirlmmajor

My dear brothers and sisters I would love to talk to you in the chat room somtimes but it seems like no one is ever there if you get a chance please stop by
Peace and dark blessing
Prettygirl

Prettygirl,
I wasn't even aware there was a chat room otherwise I'd be in there! Could you direct me to it? Thanks!
Hail the Gods of Old!
Ave Satanas!
-Kate

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prettygirlmmajor" <mingonvmajor@... wrote:

My dear brothers and sisters I would love to talk to you in the chat room somtimes but it seems like no one is ever there if you get a chance please stop by
Peace and dark blessing
Prettygirl

I wasn't aware of this either. :( I'd go 2 chat group of I knew how!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "balzizras19" <balzizras19@... wrote:

Prettygirl,
I wasn't even aware there was a chat room otherwise I'd be in there! Could you direct me to it? Thanks!
Hail the Gods of Old!
Ave Satanas!
-Kate

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prettygirlmmajor" <mingonvmajor@ wrote:

Peace and dark blessing
Prettygirl

Well, there is an option, on the options box to the left, on the Yahoo Groups page. When I click it though, it says "Document not Found" so it seems it has not been created at all or it was removed. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 5:51 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: chat room

Prettygirl,
Hail the Gods of Old!
Ave Satanas!
-Kate

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prettygirlmmajor" <mingonvmajor@... wrote:

Peace and dark blessing
Prettygirl

..Hail Satan!!! I just tryed it, it works just fine.
on the main page of group, where it says home. messages, post....ect just go down to where it says chat and click on (right under applications].

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Well, there is an option, on the options box to the left, on the Yahoo Groups page. When I click it though, it says "Document not Found" so it seems it has not been created at all or it was removed.

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Prettygirl,
Hail the Gods of Old!
Ave Satanas!
-Kate

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prettygirlmmajor" <mingonvmajor@ wrote:

Peace and dark blessing
Prettygirl

Yep, "Document not Found"... It doesn't work for me for some reason... Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:32 PM

on the main page of group, where it says home. messages, post....ect just go down to where it says chat and click on (right under applications].

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Well, there is an option, on the options box to the left, on the Yahoo Groups page. When I click it though, it says "Document not Found" so it seems it has not been created at all or it was removed.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Prettygirl,
Hail the Gods of Old!
Ave Satanas!
-Kate

Peace and dark blessing
Prettygirl

..Hail Satan!! Mike, i don't understand why yours won't work. Maybe some one else knows what you can do?

Yep, "Document not Found"... It doesn't work for me for some reason...

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Prettygirl,
Hail the Gods of Old!
Ave Satanas!
-Kate

Peace and dark blessing
Prettygirl

That was easy to find XD thanks. Mine says currently unavaliable but il try again later now that I know were it is..

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Prettygirl,
Hail the Gods of Old!
Ave Satanas!
-Kate

Peace and dark blessing
Prettygirl

Well it is a lil bit strange. Out of ten attempts to log into chat, only one was successful. All the rest is "Directory not Found". No idea why is that but at least I know that it does work. Sometimes. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 3:51 PM

..Hail Satan!! Mike, i don't understand why yours won't work. Maybe some one else knows what you can do?

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Prettygirl,
Hail the Gods of Old!
Ave Satanas!
-Kate

Peace and dark blessing
Prettygirl

Likewise I wasn't currently aware of this either Would very much appreciate and like to see one which works however though! I'll try and see if it works for me now too, hope to see some others of you in there!~  <em>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~</em>[/B]

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:58 PM, littletigerclaw <capnslappn@... wrote:

I wasn't aware of this either. :( I'd go 2 chat group of I knew how!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "balzizras19" <balzizras19@... wrote:

Prettygirl,
Hail the Gods of Old!
Ave Satanas!
-Kate

Peace and dark blessing
Prettygirl

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back