Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chaos Enegry?

[email protected]

What exactly is chaos energy. It was mentioned in the chaos assualt post, and that was the first time I ever heard of such a thing. It isn't black energy, death energy, or negative energy, so what is it and how do I manipulate and find it. Also is it save to breath in.

-Kirasuishou

Chaos energy may take some time to be able to control as it is almost uncontrollable. I myself have had problems with it in the past, but I've gained a vast understanding of it. It's safe to breathe in if you really know how to use it. If you don't, I wouldn't advise it as it can be potentially dangerous. It exists outside of normal energy that we generally work off of. It is one of the best ways to destroy an angel though. I can tell you that much. It drives them either insane or makes them think about what they follow and will even drive them to rebel against their own xian god thoughtform and fellow angels. The lesser angels are more susceptible to this, but I have seen it work with higher ups too. Sometimes it takes them a long time to revert back to their deceiving ways. I recommend you read up more about it. I'm willing to offer as much information as I can as well.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kirasuishou@..." <kirasuishou@... wrote:

What exactly is chaos energy. It was mentioned in the chaos assualt post, and that was the first time I ever heard of such a thing. It isn't black energy, death energy, or negative energy, so what is it and how do I manipulate and find it. Also is it save to breath in.

-Kirasuishou

what colour is it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Saminga" <your_number_one_enemy666@... wrote:

Chaos energy may take some time to be able to control as it is almost uncontrollable. I myself have had problems with it in the past, but I've gained a vast understanding of it. It's safe to breathe in if you really know how to use it. If you don't, I wouldn't advise it as it can be potentially dangerous. It exists outside of normal energy that we generally work off of. It is one of the best ways to destroy an angel though. I can tell you that much. It drives them either insane or makes them think about what they follow and will even drive them to rebel against their own xian god thoughtform and fellow angels. The lesser angels are more susceptible to this, but I have seen it work with higher ups too. Sometimes it takes them a long time to revert back to their deceiving ways. I recommend you read up more about it. I'm willing to offer as much information as I can as well.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kirasuishou@" <kirasuishou@ wrote:

-Kirasuishou

I believe it can either be void of color (black) or be any one of the colors in the spectrum of light or all of them at once. I think it depends on how far you go with it. I would think black would be the most destructive and dangerous though.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "LaRs" <thenailskiss@... wrote:

what colour is it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Saminga" <your_number_one_enemy666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kirasuishou@" <kirasuishou@ wrote:

-Kirasuishou

last time i heard a good place to harvest chaos energy is to visit a realm far close to the most negative edge of the balance itself called the chaos realms but dont go too far cause there is a realm even further behind the chaos realm that is a realm full of void energy void energy can be both less dangerous and even more dangerous then chaos energy its a energy that has the nature of a black hole and intense nothingness and pure negativity not very good stuff its sort of like a mix of death space time and twisted energy that technically does not have a presence its nature of of both anti matter and of null and of black hole like natures all in one

anyway stick to chaos energy its much safer compared to void energy

now a good way not a good place but a good way to harvest chaos energy is to obtain something i heard tales be called a chaos seed

its like this lil tiny piece of concentrated chaos energy that acts like a dormant spawn point for limitless amounts of chaos think of its like a sealed singularity of energy trapped inside a tiny seed like structure once awakened it spews out chaos energy like no tomorrow and can even transform a regular or powerful soul into a true chaos based creature

in short it can be used to plant on a annoying nordic or angel and it can sprout and fuck them up so fast they wont even have time to be immune

its like near instant

like a bear trap being sprung
and the effects can be permanent if it don't completely destroy the angel, target offender, or soul

anyway i may know a guy who may know the location where these chaos seeds grow and in theory

if enough of them are gathered and unleashed to rain down on the enemy home world by safe means of transport such as an etheric wormhole or a teleportation method or even a long range channeling method

it could wreak enough havoc to cause the enemy angels and enemy nordics and enemy whatever the fuck is up there on nibiru to wipe itself out in a bloodfest of insanity induced rebellion

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Saminga" <your_number_one_enemy666@... wrote:

I believe it can either be void of color (black) or be any one of the colors in the spectrum of light or all of them at once. I think it depends on how far you go with it. I would think black would be the most destructive and dangerous though.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "LaRs" <thenailskiss@ wrote:

what colour is it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Saminga" <your_number_one_enemy666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

-Kirasuishou

Ok, I'm sorry if I seem ignorant here, but I was under the impression that the Gods also lived on Nibiru... Also, I for one would be interested in these chaos seeds.   Hail Satan!

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 7:28 PM, lightofthedawn69 <lightofthedawn69@... wrote:

last time i heard a good place to harvest chaos energy is to visit a realm far close to the most negative edge of the balance itself called the chaos realms but dont go too far cause there is a realm even further behind the chaos realm that is a realm full of void energy void energy can be both less dangerous and even more dangerous then chaos energy its a energy that has the nature of a black hole and intense nothingness and pure negativity not very good stuff its sort of like a mix of death space time and twisted energy that technically does not have a presence its nature of of both anti matter and of null and of black hole like natures all in one

now a good way not a good place but a good way to harvest chaos energy is to obtain something i heard tales be called a chaos seed

its like this lil tiny piece of concentrated chaos energy that acts like a dormant spawn point for limitless amounts of chaos think of its like a sealed singularity of energy trapped inside a tiny seed like structure once awakened it spews out chaos energy like no tomorrow and can even transform a regular or powerful soul into a true chaos based creature

in short it can be used to plant on a annoying nordic or angel and it can sprout and fuck them up so fast they wont even have time to be immune

its like near instant

and the effects can be permanent if it don't completely destroy the angel, target offender, or soul

anyway i may know a guy who may know the location where these chaos seeds grow and in theory

if enough of them are gathered and unleashed to rain down on the enemy home world by safe means of transport such as an etheric wormhole or a teleportation method or even a long range channeling method

it could wreak enough havoc to cause the enemy angels and enemy nordics and enemy whatever the fuck is up there on nibiru to wipe itself out in a bloodfest of insanity induced rebellion

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "LaRs" <thenailskiss@ wrote:

what colour is it?

Hail Satan!

-Kirasuishou

They did live on Nibiru but long long ago. Got attacked by angels and evacuated the planet.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Daniel Prighel <pringers14@... wrote:

Ok, I'm sorry if I seem ignorant here, but I was under the impression that
the Gods also lived on Nibiru...
Also, I for one would be interested in these chaos seeds.

Hail Satan!

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 7:28 PM, lightofthedawn69 <
lightofthedawn69@... wrote:

last time i heard a good place to harvest chaos energy is to visit a realm
far close to the most negative edge of the balance itself called the chaos
realms but dont go too far cause there is a realm even further behind the
chaos realm that is a realm full of void energy void energy can be both less
dangerous and even more dangerous then chaos energy its a energy that has
the nature of a black hole and intense nothingness and pure negativity not
very good stuff its sort of like a mix of death space time and twisted
energy that technically does not have a presence its nature of of both anti
matter and of null and of black hole like natures all in one

now a good way not a good place but a good way to harvest chaos energy is
to obtain something i heard tales be called a chaos seed

its like this lil tiny piece of concentrated chaos energy that acts like a
dormant spawn point for limitless amounts of chaos think of its like a
sealed singularity of energy trapped inside a tiny seed like structure once
awakened it spews out chaos energy like no tomorrow and can even transform a
regular or powerful soul into a true chaos based creature

in short it can be used to plant on a annoying nordic or angel and it can
sprout and fuck them up so fast they wont even have time to be immune

its like near instant

and the effects can be permanent if it don't completely destroy the angel,
target offender, or soul

anyway i may know a guy who may know the location where these chaos seeds
grow and in theory

if enough of them are gathered and unleashed to rain down on the enemy home
world by safe means of transport such as an etheric wormhole or a
teleportation method or even a long range channeling method

it could wreak enough havoc to cause the enemy angels and enemy nordics and
enemy whatever the fuck is up there on nibiru to wipe itself out in a
bloodfest of insanity induced rebellion

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,
"Saminga" <your_number_one_enemy666@ wrote:

I believe it can either be void of color (black) or be any one of the
colors in the spectrum of light or all of them at once. I think it depends
on how far you go with it. I would think black would be the most destructive
and dangerous though.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,
"LaRs" <thenailskiss@ wrote:

what colour is it?

"Saminga" <your_number_one_enemy666@ wrote:

Chaos energy may take some time to be able to control as it is almost
uncontrollable. I myself have had problems with it in the past, but I've
gained a vast understanding of it. It's safe to breathe in if you really
know how to use it. If you don't, I wouldn't advise it as it can be
potentially dangerous. It exists outside of normal energy that we generally
work off of. It is one of the best ways to destroy an angel though. I can
tell you that much. It drives them either insane or makes them think about
what they follow and will even drive them to rebel against their own xian
god thoughtform and fellow angels. The lesser angels are more susceptible to
this, but I have seen it work with higher ups too. Sometimes it takes them a
long time to revert back to their deceiving ways. I recommend you read up
more about it. I'm willing to offer as much information as I can as well.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,
"kirasuishou@" <kirasuishou@ wrote:

What exactly is chaos energy. It was mentioned in the chaos assualt
post, and that was the first time I ever heard of such a thing. It isn't
black energy, death energy, or negative energy, so what is it and how do I
manipulate and find it. Also is it save to breath in.

-Kirasuishou

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back