Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chakra work

Fourth Reich 666

Hi, I'm looking for some more advanced chakra work, specifically for the three knots, but all In total, what I currently do is spin them, breathe energy into them, vibrate the Sanskrit mantras 27-36 time

And I expand my aura then condense the energy into a small ball and direct it to what ever chakra I want.

What other ways are there

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat

Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph Göebels

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Watchtower medtations are good. Aligning this with the correct day for each chakra.

Single and Twin serpent meditations, doing a set on the front and back extensions as well as the main chakras. This is listed on HP Vovim's site. I'm not sure what the state of his site is currently, but if you get a chance, look it up when its working.

Be sure that you're working on all extensions, front back and sides.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

Hi, I'm looking for some more advanced chakra work, specifically for the three knots, but all In total, what I currently do is spin them, breathe energy into them, vibrate the Sanskrit mantras 27-36 time

And I expand my aura then condense the energy into a small ball and direct it to what ever chakra I want.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

So not only doing the serpent meditation on my 7 chakras, but on the extensions ?

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 24 Jul 2013, at 01:35 p.m., "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  Watchtower medtations are good. Aligning this with the correct day for each chakra.

Single and Twin serpent meditations, doing a set on the front and back extensions as well as the main chakras. This is listed on HP Vovim's site. I'm not sure what the state of his site is currently, but if you get a chance, look it up when its working.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Yes, Front and Back.

And spinning all chakra extensions when you are spinning them or doing vibrations. Not sure if this was clear. What I would usually do is the vibrations for the main chakra, then spin the extensions for a few mins after. Or you could do something similar to the Watchtower meditations with whatever Vibrations you choose for the respective chakra.

So not only doing the serpent meditation on my 7 chakras, but on the extensions ?

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

On 24 Jul 2013, at 01:35 p.m., "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

in which direction should i spin my chakra. i knew but i forgot it. and i remember spinning it in the wrong direction made me feel all tired and stuff.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Yes, Front and Back.

And spinning all chakra extensions when you are spinning them or doing vibrations. Not sure if this was clear. What I would usually do is the vibrations for the main chakra, then spin the extensions for a few mins after. Or you could do something similar to the Watchtower meditations with whatever Vibrations you choose for the respective chakra.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

On 24 Jul 2013, at 01:35 p.m., "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

There are those that say a specific direction. But I am of the opinion that they should be spun whichever way feels natural to you. If you are spinning them one way, and they aren't spinning as fast, shinning as vibrantly or just not feeling right, then do it the other way.

Whatever way feels natural.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

in which direction should i spin my chakra. i knew but i forgot it. and i remember spinning it in the wrong direction made me feel all tired and stuff.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Yes, Front and Back.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

-En Haradren Amlug.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

You don't have to have anything to advanced, energy flows where attention goes, all you really need to do is focus on them

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 7:17 AM, Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

--
overt enemy

I did that when I first started spinning them, no matter how hard I tried they just wouldn't, then I changed direction and problem solved

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 24 Jul 2013, at 04:10 p.m., "hecktic_shadow" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  There are those that say a specific direction. But I am of the opinion that they should be spun whichever way feels natural to you. If you are spinning them one way, and they aren't spinning as fast, shinning as vibrantly or just not feeling right, then do it the other way.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Yes, Front and Back.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

-En Haradren Amlug.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Don't try and spread misinfo, we know what we're talking about in here, so you're not going to get past it.

You are correct in the fac that energy flows where the attention is focused. But that dosn't mean that this is all you need. Vibration for one example, is very strong and powerful. And will always increase the effectiveness of a working over simply visualising and focusing.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:

You don't have to have anything to advanced, energy flows where attention
goes, all you really need to do is focus on them

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 7:17 AM, Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@...
wrote:

Hi, I'm looking for some more advanced chakra work, specifically for the
three knots, but all In total, what I currently do is spin them, breathe
energy into them, vibrate the Sanskrit mantras 27-36 time

And I expand my aura then condense the energy into a small ball and direct
it to what ever chakra I want.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

--

*overt enemy*

I was just saying if your having trouble, maybe you should try something simpler and then move on. Vovim did a lot of his chakra work by visualization. Vibration is more powerful but not the only method. Know what your talking about, I didn't spread any misinformation. And I'm disappointed that you would be so rude 

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 10:41 PM, En Haradren Amlug <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  Don't try and spread misinfo, we know what we're talking about in here, so you're not going to get past it.

You are correct in the fac that energy flows where the attention is focused. But that dosn't mean that this is all you need. Vibration for one example, is very strong and powerful. And will always increase the effectiveness of a working over simply visualising and focusing.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:

wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

--

*overt enemy*

--
overt enemy

You should have been more specific, En Haradren Amlug has been around longer than you, he know precisely what he's talking about. And I asked for advanced work, chakra spinning basically has no effect for me at all. Do yes, once you get advanced you do need to do something more advanced. And I never said I was having trouble.
Take no offence 

SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 25 Jul 2013, at 04:39 p.m., Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:
  I was just saying if your having trouble, maybe you should try something simpler and then move on. Vovim did a lot of his chakra work by visualization. Vibration is more powerful but not the only method. Know what your talking about, I didn't spread any misinformation. And I'm disappointed that you would be so rude 

-En Haradren Amlug.

wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

--

*overt enemy*

--
overt enemy

Greetings@mazin all the advanced and other meditations are on the meditations page. if you want more advanced meditations i suggest you ask your GD or one of the GODS/GODDESSES you are comfortable with. Please use only one mail as it raises up the antenna

ULF FRATER
WOLF(ULF)MAN............

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Chakra work

You should have been more specific, En Haradren Amlug has been around longer than you, he know precisely what he's talking about. And I asked for advanced work, chakra spinning basically has no effect for me at all. Do yes, once you get advanced you do need to do something more advanced. And I never said I was having trouble.
Take no offence 

SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    

-En Haradren Amlug.

wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

--

*overt enemy*

--
overt enemy

If you are truly so advanced, why not ask some Demons for advice?

HAIL SATAN!

Take no offence

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@ wrote:

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 7:17 AM, Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@
wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

--

*overt enemy*

--
overt enemy

If you read I said I did

SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 26 Jul 2013, at 08:10 a.m., "hells666steward" <hells666steward@... wrote:
  If you are truly so advanced, why not ask some Demons for advice?

HAIL SATAN!

Take no offence

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@ wrote:

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 7:17 AM, Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@
wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

--

*overt enemy*

--
overt enemy

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mazin Kamal <mazink02@... wrote:

I did that when I first started spinning them, no matter how hard I tried they just wouldn't, then I changed direction and problem solved

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

On 24 Jul 2013, at 04:10 p.m., "hecktic_shadow" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@ wrote:

Yes, Front and Back.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

-En Haradren Amlug.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Can someone plz explain to me in which order I should open my chakras, and if I can open my 3rd eye first before I open any other Chakra? That would be really appreciative.
Thanks and HAIL SATAN!!!
Happy Halloween/Samhain!!!

It was stated in one of Maxine Dietrich's sermons that you should open them going down the spine. Not to be confused with aligning them downwards. The reason behind not going upwards from the base chakra is that she stated it causes problems, although not sure about what problems.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back