Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chakra spinning/Alignment

serpentleo666

Hello fellow brothers and sisters I'm having trouble with chakra spinning/alignment every time I try and visualize one of my chakras they don't stay in place and they move around everywhere.. Could anybody let me know how to fix this or if they have had the same problem? Hail Father Satan!

Yeah you need to get more control over your mind. Start doing more void meditation. Also relax more when mediating. 

On Saturday, February 21, 2015 9:05 PM, "serpentleo666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello fellow brothers and sisters I'm having trouble with chakra spinning/alignment every time I try and visualize one of my chakras they don't stay in place and they move around everywhere.. Could anybody let me know how to fix this or if they have had the same problem? Hail Father Satan!

This brings me to another question concerning the clarity of visualization:
When I dream I literally see things in high definition, full of light etc without any trouble.When I visualize I can occasionally get very clear images as well.
But when I am trying to conjure white golden light around me I am having some difficulty. I can definitely feel the positive effect of the meditation and work and am feeling enhanced energy, but I am always a little frustrated because I can't really get absolutely clear bright light. I work with sun energy, but during nighttime meditation or on cloudy days I would prefer to conjure up the light. Also generally speaking, I love that light and I have seen flashes of it...it feels special. How can I get more of it? 
I am going to ask Father Satan but would really appreciate your insights!
HAIL SATAN

On Sunday, February 22, 2015 6:57 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yeah you need to get more control over your mind. Start doing more void meditation. Also relax more when mediating. 

On Saturday, February 21, 2015 9:05 PM, "serpentleo666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back