Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chakra Protection

John Doe

Hi everyone! (lol I'm such a dork) So I modified the "Aura of Protection" meditation so now instead of using white-gold energy I use silver. Could I create a barrier around my chakras to protect them? If I were to completely change the color of my chakra/chakras would that do anything negative? I know when a person reaches godhood their chakras turn gold. If I change their color for protective perposes would that damage me/them in anyway? Thanks in advance!

Well, silver does neutralize destructive forces. But if you're looking for a more advanced form of aura protection:

http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc/advanced_protection.html

If you were to create a barrier around your Chakras you would
essentially be doing this:

http://www.666blacksun.com/Closing_Chakras.html

I actually did try to change the color of one of my Chakras once to
see what would happen. I don't recommend it. Nothing truly bad
happened to me, but I felt much weaker and wasn't able to control
my bioelectricity very well afterward. It just completely threw me
off. After an hour or so I gave in and changed it back to its
original color.

You seem very concerned with protecting your Chakras, but it's your
Chakras that should be protecting YOU. When our Chakras spin faster
and vibrate at a higher rate, this is what protects us from disease,
misfortune, bad planetary transits, and every other bad thing that
could happen to us. Closing them off and changing their colors will
will only make them weaker. Do the aura of protection and HP Vovim's "Advanced Protection and Filtration of Negative Energies" and you'll
be fine. :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Doe" <metaman91@... wrote:

Hi everyone! (lol I'm such a dork) So I modified the "Aura of Protection" meditation so now instead of using white-gold energy I use silver. Could I create a barrier around my chakras to protect them? If I were to completely change the color of my chakra/chakras would that do anything negative? I know when a person reaches godhood their chakras turn gold. If I change their color for protective perposes would that damage me/them in anyway? Thanks in advance!

Hey John,

Changing the colors of your chakras can help you introduce different energies into those centers. Many times this is done to heal those parts of the bodies that relate to that particular chakra, as well as to simply clean & energized them. As an example, green has been used to cleanse & energize each of the chakras in turn, then turning them gold & then finally, allowing them to return to their natural color.

You may also find that your chakras are naturally a different color; everyone is different & relates to & perceives energy in a different way. The classical chakra colors are what the general consensus of persons perceive their chakras to be.

So, I wouldn't worry about changing their colors as a method of protection; just don't close them up completely as that can make you sick. Sometimes, dimming them down now & again when things get too intense can be helpful, but never closing them.

I hope this helps you out.

Blessings,

Ben Nixx 'Al-Aswad

The Sword of MAGAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Doe" <metaman91@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ben Nixx 'Al-Aswad" <xnyghtwytchex@... wrote:
Hey John,

Changing the colors of your chakras can help you introduce different energies into those centers. Many times this is done to heal those parts of the bodies that relate to that particular chakra, as well as to simply clean & energized them. As an example, green has been used to cleanse & energize each of the chakras in turn, then turning them gold & then finally, allowing them to return to their natural color.

You may also find that your chakras are naturally a different color; everyone is different & relates to & perceives energy in a different way. The classical chakra colors are what the general consensus of persons perceive their chakras to be.

So, I wouldn't worry about changing their colors as a method of protection; just don't close them up completely as that can make you sick. Sometimes, dimming them down now & again when things get too intense can be helpful, but never closing them.

I hope this helps you out.

Blessings,

Ben Nixx 'Al-Aswad

The Sword of MAGAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Doe" <metaman91@ wrote:

Thanks you two!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back