Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Celtic/druid songs to vibe to?

Isisd

I basically know by heart all of the Loreena Mckennit ones. It would be nice to try something new... (I still love you Loreena). And I think this is the best place to ask for music recommendations of this kind. Any kind soul that wants to share their favorites? 🙏🏻

I did not know Loreena Mckennitt; I will try to listen to her.

I'll leave you with some Celtic/Pagan andante songs:

Radagast - Lugh
This one, leaving aside the Tolkien-derived band name, is a very nice track.

War Drums - The Highlands Warriors

Celtic Music - For the King

White Wolf Spirit

Lords of Iron

The King of the Highlands

Victorious

Pagan Metal - Nidhöggr

Legend

Walking with the Wolves

Wolf Warrior

Wolf Blood
This last one is one of my favourite.

I hope you'll like them and find them interesting.

I did not know Loreena Mckennitt; I will try to listen to her.

I'll leave you with some Celtic/Pagan andante songs:

Radagast - Lugh
This one, leaving aside the Tolkien-derived band name, is a very nice track.

War Drums - The Highlands Warriors

Celtic Music - For the King

White Wolf Spirit

Lords of Iron

The King of the Highlands

Victorious

Pagan Metal - Nidhöggr

Legend

Walking with the Wolves

Wolf Warrior

Wolf Blood
This last one is one of my favourite.

I hope you'll like them and find them interesting.
Thank you very much! I will listen to these during my free time. Blessed be ☽◯☾

It's actually such a coincidence you posted this; I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla (IDK if anyone else is familiar with these games, I'm sure some of you are) but when I tell you the music in this game is phenomenal! I'm nottttt even lying. Hang on, I'll post a link to a playlist on YouTube of the songs from the game. Especially the songs from the Wrath of the Druids DLC for this game. UGH so good.
There are about 195 songs on the playlist I'm gonna drop the link to. I promise you right now, you'll love this entire playlist. SO mf GOOD!
I think that link should take you to the entire playlist, lemme know what you think, friend!
Much love 💙

There's many kind of Celtic songs , depending of what kind of vibe and use you want it for, there's peaceful and there's war kind of songs.

One of my favorites ones is this :
This holds a special place in my soul.

Dance of the Satyrs Daemomia Nymphae

I basically know by heart all of the Loreena Mckennit ones. It would be nice to try something new... (I still love you Loreena). And I think this is the best place to ask for music recommendations of this kind. Any kind soul that wants to share their favorites? 🙏🏻
Not sure if this really falls under the Celtic umbrella, it's more so pagan. I'd highly reccomend listening to Lyfaberg by wardruna

Wanted to drop this one as well for y'all;
This one is also from Assassin's Creed Valhalla, but it's from the Druid DLC, hence why it's sung in a Celtic dialect.
SO BEAUTIFUL, this one gives me chills EVERY TIME.

This one always helps me to calm down

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back