Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Celebs?? How did they really get there?

clint27w05

Here's a question I thought up while I was taking a shower. How did they really get there? I've heard of people working hard to get where they are, but is that how the celebs did it? Or were they a part of a family who lives life on top of the pyramid? Why is it when you do research on some of these celebs their story of where they came from and how they made it to the top just doesn't make sense? Were they placed there by someone? Were they voted in or chosen from a group of people to represent someone or something? Is it all a part of a system not based on talent but of status? We've all heard the rags to riches story of how a celeb just happened to be in the right place at the right time, but is that really how it happened? Or did they grow up in a very wealthy family who had connections to the top? I've also noticed that every single celeb is a Catholic or has a connection to the Vatican? Why? Has anyone ever read the story of Madonna? She was Catholic, along with Gwen Stefani, Lady GaGa..and Gwen Stefani also married Gavin Rossdale(Rosschild?) who is Jewish. So is it just me or are all of the celebs representing the Vatican or Israel? If so why? I'd like to hear from people who possibly might know the truth to this mystery. Thanks!

Because the most powerful managers in this business are jews. They have connections and they have the money. This is their business. They can make famous anyone they choose or see suitable. Celebs are part of the plan of the massive brainwashing that is taking place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "clint27w05" <clint27w05@... wrote:

Here's a question I thought up while I was taking a shower. How did they really get there? I've heard of people working hard to get where they are, but is that how the celebs did it? Or were they a part of a family who lives life on top of the pyramid? Why is it when you do research on some of these celebs their story of where they came from and how they made it to the top just doesn't make sense? Were they placed there by someone? Were they voted in or chosen from a group of people to represent someone or something? Is it all a part of a system not based on talent but of status? We've all heard the rags to riches story of how a celeb just happened to be in the right place at the right time, but is that really how it happened? Or did they grow up in a very wealthy family who had connections to the top? I've also noticed that every single celeb is a Catholic or has a connection to the Vatican? Why? Has anyone ever read the story of Madonna? She was Catholic, along with Gwen Stefani, Lady GaGa..and Gwen Stefani also married Gavin Rossdale(Rosschild?) who is Jewish. So is it just me or are all of the celebs representing the Vatican or Israel? If so why? I'd like to hear from people who possibly might know the truth to this mystery. Thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back