Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Celebrity Satanists?

hail.enki

Are there any well-known celebrities who are Satanists? I'm not talking metal bands, i mean like Film Stars, Politicians and WELL KNOWN BY ALL people.

if there are, they will probably never release that information to the public, they dont want to get cut down and out of the media... the jews still have control over it, if there are any, nobody will know it for awhile, maybe never

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

Are there any well-known celebrities who are Satanists? I'm not talking metal bands, i mean like Film Stars, Politicians and WELL KNOWN BY ALL people.

I am not sure but this is an interesting question and if there are any, they would be great in spreading the Truth of Satan.

A lot of the most popular actors and actresses are Jews unfortunately or they are xians. The problem is even if one of the most loved celebrities were a Satanist, they would probably lose their job if Hollywood or who ever they work for found out. Our enemies only want to sell the unsuspecting populace xian and jew filth and not anything remotely Spiritual or intelligent.

If anyone knows any Satanic celebrities that are not Black Metalists then let us all know.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

Think about this logically, my friend. First, we have Jews deciding who
becomes famous in the first place. Second, if you were famous and a
Satanist, what do you think that would do to your career? So if there
are, they're not going to come out until we're more accepted.

hail.enki wrote:
Are there any well-known celebrities who are Satanists? I'm not
talking metal bands, i mean like Film Stars, Politicians and WELL
KNOWN BY ALL people.

Can't think of any Satanists, but a lot of musicians have been involved in the occult. Also there are a lot of LEVAYEN satanists that are celebrities.

Jimmy Page and David Bowie were both into Crowley for example. Marilyn Manson is a Levayen Satanist and has claimed that he used the occult to fuel his success. Kind Diamond was a Levayen Satanist...but I guess he falls into the "metal guy" category lol. There are others that aren't musicians...but I can't remember all of them.

A shit ton use the kike magick of the kabalah...but that's to be expected of the media.

But as said before me, a true Spiritual Satanist would never admit to it. Satan would rather us be sucessful than ruin our careers by revealing the truth when it is not necesary.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dylan J. Tucker" <dylanjtucker@... wrote:

Think about this logically, my friend. First, we have Jews deciding who
becomes famous in the first place. Second, if you were famous and a
Satanist, what do you think that would do to your career? So if there
are, they're not going to come out until we're more accepted.

hail.enki wrote:

Are there any well-known celebrities who are Satanists? I'm not
talking metal bands, i mean like Film Stars, Politicians and WELL
KNOWN BY ALL people.

was just wondering was Prince (the singer) one of ours or not, or any celebrity for that matter, or do most of them practice the fake satanics, such a newb question I know but I am a newb so I has questions, just trying to figure out who we hate besides the jews and xians and reptilians.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back