Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Carbonated Water

shael666

Hey everyone.I'll keep it short this time. What's your opinion on carbonated water? Is it unhealthy(/healthy/neutral)? Are there any special conditions that you can drink it in (somewhat safely)? I'm asking because I enjoy drinking some carbonated lemonade(/carbonated water) from time to time.
Thanks in advance and have a good day

-Shael

Personally I dislike the bubbles. It does not do anything for your health and it is often added to stuff like sinas or pepsi or 7up.. Sometimes apple juice in germany. But it is soo much sugar that is in there too so often that that would be the main reason not to take it. As refined sugars deplete you of vital minerals and vitamins.

Ideally, stay away from any sort of carbonated drinks. They also have a LOTS of refined sugar which are really harmful for your body. I have been off Coke, Pepsi and their carbonated brands for a few years now. Having said that, it is understandable that we love to have aerated drinks once in a while and it is hard to eliminate them completely for many people. So, if you feel like having it, keep it to a bare minimum (maybe half a glass) that too only on special occasions. 

You should also watch out for added fluoride, a-lot of companies have the impulse to add fluoride to their drinking products, including city drinking water (tap water). Studies have also found that pharmaceuticals have been found in FILTERED tap water from years of people flushing their meds down the toilets, which in turn gets back into the water reclamation process. Meaning even the nicest water filters you can buy do not filter out all of the toxicity of the water in our pipes.
My point in all this is just be careful, and know EXACTLY what you're drinking.

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 6:27 PM, "taolvanswd@... [SSHealth]" <[email protected] wrote:

Personally I dislike the bubbles. It does not do anything for your health and it is often added to stuff like sinas or pepsi or 7up.. Sometimes apple juice in germany. But it is soo much sugar that is in there too so often that that would be the main reason not to take it. As refined sugars deplete you of vital minerals and vitamins.

Thanks to you and everyone else for your responses. So, I will have a double filtration system for my tap water soon which should make it as clean as possible. If I would make this carbonator (  http://www.popsci.com/diy/article/2012-06/how-make-your-own-home-carbonation-system ) and use it with the water, would it be fine health-wise? 
-Shael 
On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 6:14, gamekash@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   Ideally, stay away from any sort of carbonated drinks. They also have a LOTS of refined sugar which are really harmful for your body. I have been off Coke, Pepsi and their carbonated brands for a few years now. Having said that, it is understandable that we love to have aerated drinks once in a while and it is hard to eliminate them completely for many people. So, if you feel like having it, keep it to a bare minimum (maybe half a glass) that too only on special occasions. 

There are brands that sell (idk the official name) water from a natural water source and they added bubbles to that water. Like spa red (rood). Have not looked on the label but it is just water with bubbles.

As for the medicine in the water supply.. It is not from people flushing medicines... When you take a medicin it gets in your digestive system, through the liver in the blood filtered out by your kidneys and THEN you have to pee.
There are millions if not billions on that kind of drugs.
For some kinds of chemo it is even adviced to not share the toilet because of how chemically nasty that stuff is.

Medicines that are past date or not used have to be brought to an apothecary or something.

I used to drink a lot of mineral water, but after some time my throat started to hurt if I drank anything with bubbles - now the only thing's I drink are water, tea & fruit juice (the one you squeeze out of actual fruits)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back